Thread: Help!!

youngnova44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help!!

Help i have severely neglected leg days, and gave up on training... my upper body is muscular but high in fat now and my lower body looks like sticks... what do i do to fix this

Originally Posted by youngnova44 View Post
    Help i have severely neglected leg days, and gave up on training... my upper body is muscular but high in fat now and my lower body looks like sticks... what do i do to fix this
    Also im 25 not 50

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need more info about your programming to give any suggestions

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Without knowing a thing about you, I can only offer one piece of advice: leave your ego at the door. I've seen guys with 250+lb benches fail at 135lb squats. At that point, they simply stop training legs because it's too big a hit to their self esteem to use a weight they feel should be well beneath them. Don't be like them.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Without knowing a thing about you, I can only offer one piece of advice: leave your ego at the door. I've seen guys with 250+lb benches fail at 135lb squats. At that point, they simply stop training legs because it's too big a hit to their self esteem to use a weight they feel should be well beneath them. Don't be like them.
    I love training my legs now... but i fear if i go into a calorie surplus to support the training i will gain more fat upper body

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Look at my gallery photo

Registered User SeparatePurpose's Avatar
    SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeparatePurpose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by youngnova44 View Post
    You just have to train legs from now on, the reality is you can whine all you want and not train them or you just start training legs, that's it. You should also check out mywrkouts . com to insert a leg day workout routine for your current program. No matter how weak you are at first treat it like you're doing it the first time you trained. Just be patient and your legs will surely catch up with your upper body in no time.

kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Put leg day at the start of your training routine and look at it as a priority and you can only do them to unlock the next days lol works for me
    The best personal trainer you can invest in is YOURSELF.

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was in the same boat. I hate leg day and always made excuses not to do it. Now, my upper body is lean and decent and I have chicken legs. You know what I found out? I started doing leg day more and taking it seriously and when I started feeling my hamstrings bulge and quads poke out, and my wife commenting my butt looked fuller... Leg day is almost my favorite now. haha
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: The Viking's Bare Bones Program

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

TimHall2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Zschnack87 View Post
    I started doing leg day more and taking it seriously and when I started feeling my hamstrings bulge and quads poke out, and my wife commenting my butt looked fuller... Leg day is almost my favorite now. haha
    I second this. I hated leg day for the longest time but once I got in a habit of doing it and started seeing results there was no turning back.