clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) clemenseth has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

guess the bicep size?

hello all, wanted to check what's the estimated size of this man's biceps? he's about 6 ft tall. thanks!
    Attached Images

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TolerantLactose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by clemenseth View Post
    hello all, wanted to check what's the estimated size of this man's biceps? he's about 6 ft tall. thanks!
    I see a trend here.

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone could roughly estimate the size of this bicep? Thanks!
    Wanted to ask if anyone could help to estimate this 6 foot tall man's bicep and chest size? thanks!
    hi guys, wanted to ask if anyone is able to estimate the bicep size of these two asian men? trying to work towards their build. thanks!
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.