alx119 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Home training program + food advice

Hello everyone,

I am new here and I hope I will find somebody who can help me with my bodybuilding starting journey.
    First, I would like to apologize, because I know there are a lot of topics about what I am asking, but I'm thinking that everybody might need different exercises program + food and I feel like here I will get help.

I will tell you first my body constitution.
    Until 2016, before I was going to get a different job than that I was working until then, I was skinny and had around 50kg and even I was eating pretty enough, I couldn't get fatter. After I got a new job(an office one), I have arrived at 73 kg(by eating unhealthy food) and after I took it easier, I went down to around 63 and I'm still stick with those kilos. Now I have 30 years old.

Now my plan is to buy a workout bench and some weights to make bodybuilding at home(where I stay, it's a small flat and I don't have so much space for others). I want to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and do the exercises because after, I work and in the evening I want to do other stuffs.

So what I would like to know is:
    - Can i make a beautiful body at home with the equipment I have mentioned ?
    - I have a humpback and is there any possibility to straighten my back with body exercises ?
    I admit it, I have a low self esteem and I want to make a change.

What I would like and I will be very grateful if someone is willing to help me with this as well in this topic or in private:
    - Help me to make a program from start, what exercises to make, how much the weights should I use as a beginner, how much shall I use after a time and so on.
    - Also I would like a program for food, what food should I eat ? When should I eat this food etc.. And if there is a possibility to eat without having to take proteins powder or supplements.

I am sorry for this long thread and again, I hope here I will find somebody who can help me, because I tried in another forum and I didn't get any help.

Thank you very much!

paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paulinkansas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alx119 View Post
    - Help me to make a program from start
    Let's not try to reinvent the wheel. Up there ^^^ in the stickies are 2 programs. Fierce 5 and AllPro. They use barbells. But if you read deeper into the threads there are variants where all you need is dumb bells. Buy a pair of adjustable dumb bells and an adjustable bench, maybe some exercise bands too. That's all you'll need.

alx119 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    Let's not try to reinvent the wheel. Up there ^^^ in the stickies are 2 programs. Fierce 5 and AllPro. They use barbells. But if you read deeper into the threads there are variants where all you need is dumb bells. Buy a pair of adjustable dumb bells and an adjustable bench, maybe some exercise bands too. That's all you'll need.
    Thank you very much! I will have a look on them!

Registered User AlphaMentality4's Avatar
    AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaMentality4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alx119 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am new here and I hope I will find somebody who can help me with my bodybuilding starting journey.
    First, I would like to apologize, because I know there are a lot of topics about what I am asking, but I'm thinking that everybody might need different exercises program + food and I feel like here I will get help.

I will tell you first my body constitution.
    Until 2016, before I was going to get a different job than that I was working until then, I was skinny and had around 50kg and even I was eating pretty enough, I couldn't get fatter. After I got a new job(an office one), I have arrived at 73 kg(by eating unhealthy food) and after I took it easier, I went down to around 63 and I'm still stick with those kilos. Now I have 30 years old.

Now my plan is to buy a workout bench and some weights to make bodybuilding at home(where I stay, it's a small flat and I don't have so much space for others). I want to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and do the exercises because after, I work and in the evening I want to do other stuffs.

So what I would like to know is:
    - Can i make a beautiful body at home with the equipment I have mentioned ?
    - I have a humpback and is there any possibility to straighten my back with body exercises ?
    I admit it, I have a low self esteem and I want to make a change.

What I would like and I will be very grateful if someone is willing to help me with this as well in this topic or in private:
    - Help me to make a program from start, what exercises to make, how much the weights should I use as a beginner, how much shall I use after a time and so on.
    - Also I would like a program for food, what food should I eat ? When should I eat this food etc.. And if there is a possibility to eat without having to take proteins powder or supplements.

I am sorry for this long thread and again, I hope here I will find somebody who can help me, because I tried in another forum and I didn't get any help.

Thank you very much!
    First of all let me say you can definitely make good progress and make some good gains with the equipment you mentioned. I live in the UK we are currently in lockdown and gyms are closed. All I have are barbells, dumbbells and a bench and If you know how to train then this is more than enough for you to make improvements on your physique. Also you might want to consider buying a squat rack as well.