Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    not quite disagreeing with your statement; e.g. whites having kids with whites, taking responsibility, etc.

but if you import people of color in greaters numbers than the white to white birthrate it doesn't do chit...
    you have to understand the powers that be and bankers are ruthless capitalists. they only care about money. they don't care about "saving the white race", they care about infinite growth to line their pockets. this goes for the elites of both the Republicans and Democrats.

edit: ^wizard above

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DukeOfWoodBerry View Post
    Some Hipsanics actually want to assimilate and even identify as white. Not the majority though.
    Does that please you?

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BrianDaMan View Post
    you have to understand the powers that be and bankers are ruthless capitalists. they only care about money. they don't care about "saving the white race", they care about infinite growth to line their pockets. this goes for the elites of both the Republicans and Democrats.

edit: ^wizard abover
    yea, i'd agree with that. only slightly though. can't say i'm quite super knowledgeable on the subject

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Diversity + proximity = war

Whites are the only ones dumb enough to be duped into voting against their own interests. That needs to change

Hollywood is a hell of a drug
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JesseV87 View Post
    Does that please you?
    Sure. I'd be okay with immigration in responsible numbers with whites maintaining a reliable demographic majority. But that cat is way out of the bag at this point.

BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrianDaMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    yea, i'd agree with that. only slightly though. can't say i'm quite super knowledgeable on the subject
    separately i'll add 2 points

1. if you are crying about the white population decline and "loss of conservative culture", and you are white, and you don't have 3 kids or are on a path to do so (married), i don't take you seriously. and if you brag about living a degenerate lifestyle of banging "tinder sloots" into your late 20s/30s, i can't take you seriously.

a lot of dudes on this forum and elsewhere only LARP as these traditional conservatives, when in reality they are living the same degenerate hedonistic, marriageless, childless, familyless lifestyle as the rest. work on creating your own family if you really care

2. it's ironic to claim others don't have groups don't have personal responsibility, when you are crying about something which your group (white people) could solve with personal responsibility. indeed, it can only be solved by personal responsibility since like I said no other group can make white babies for you. if there are not enough white babies being born, that is 100% white people's fault. no one else can fix that for you

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sure. I'd be okay with immigration in responsible numbers with whites maintaining a reliable demographic majority. But that cat is way out of the bag at this point.
    Well at least we can say you're not a blood purist, I suppose.

Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Diversity + proximity = war

Whites are the only ones dumb enough to be duped into voting against their own interests. That needs to change

Hollywood is a hell of a drug
    voting is not the reason why there are so few white babies being born. it's a lack of personal responsibility on the part of white people by failing to create enough stable homes with 3+ kids.

the birth rate has declined under Republican and Democrat presidents, and even in conservative countries in Europe it is below the replacement rate.

if you are willing to take initiative you can create a family whether a Democrat, Republican, communist, capitalist, or whoever else in office. blaming the government for why you're too lazy to make a family is honestly pathetic.

your ancestors managed to make families in far less comfy circumstances than you live in today, so stop making excuses
    Last edited by BrianDaMan; 11-07-2020 at 05:26 PM.

DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DukeOfWoodBerry is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BrianDaMan View Post
    voting is not the reason why there are so few white babies being born. it's a lack of personal responsibility on the part of white people by failing to create enough stable homes with 3+ kids.

the birth rate has declined under Republican and Democrat presidents, and even in conservative countries in Europe it is below the replacement rate.

if you are willing to take initiative you can create a family whether a Democrat, Republican, communist, capitalist, or whoever else in office. blaming the government for why you're too lazy to make a family is honestly pathetic.

your ancestors managed to make families in far less comfy circumstances than you live in today, so stop making excuses
    I agree partially but some other factors like women prioritizing careers and it's hard to want to knock up a girl who's had 10+ sexual partners.

it's hard to want to knock up a girl who's had 10+ sexual partners.
    Lol quit being a bitch.

jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000) jimmyjabbar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Things were fine for black people in the 50s. If they had problems, it's because they can't build up their own communities and rely on white people for their standard of living.
    They were Americans who didnt have basic American rights. lmao at saying things were fine. Forum is back to normal now that Biden is president, i guess. lol.

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sam212 View Post
    I’ll just make my view clear on this as I’m a first generation “legal” immigrant as well. My family came here with nothing and now all of my siblings and I are college educated with masters degrees or higher and top 5 percent or higher on income level. I will readily admit that US is the least racist society, including the one where my family is from. Our lives are exponentially better than they would have been if my parents didn’t immigrate here.

With that said, US is a capitalist society that operates on the idea of constant growth. This requires increase in population to keep economic growth up. With low reproduction rates of whites in this country, led to immigration act of 1965. This opened the flood gates and I do see your guys point as some immigrants wanting to just take from the system and not putting in. But this is where we are now. Agree with strict border laws and illegal immigration laws. Also, white population should reproduce at a higher rate, I’m all for more white people.

In essence, your elite decided they wanted to keep increasing their wealth, first with colonisation in 1700-1800s, which led to immigration in UK and France, and then later for cheap labor. But this is where we are now. You can’t possibly kick out all the minorities now. We have to come to some resolution to unify under some kind of national identity to keep this country great.
    Why? We allowed them in so we can remove them. I suggests complete ban on work permits and ban on using any service.

Whites could gave implemented policies to increase birth rates. There is an active attempt to eradicate my people.

The nation will hopefully break apart and you can make the black and brown parts great - or at least try and do it for the first time on record.

Registered User welfarestateboi's Avatar
    welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Diversity is helping me bang white women since I'm popular in the media. In nearly every city, you'll see a white girl walking around with every kind of guy. These HBBs are completely and utterly repulsed by Trump supporters though. One of my good white friends gave up chasing this white chick in our friend group because he came to the conclusion that shes not into white guys. He gets girls of every race tho so he ain't mad.
    The real red pill

Registered User welfarestateboi's Avatar
    welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) welfarestateboi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ChunkerFish View Post
    Wincel no. This is pathetic even for you.
    Diversity works for everyone if bigoted Trumptards can learn to play along
    The real red pill

sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Why? We allowed them in so we can remove them. I suggests complete ban on work permits and ban on using any service.

Whites could gave implemented policies to increase birth rates. There is an active attempt to eradicate my people.

The nation will hopefully break apart and you can make the black and brown parts great - or at least try and do it for the first time on record.
    Good luck with that endeavour

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck with that endeavour
    It's the Whites that made it. Without us, it's a nation of blacks, muslims and non-White Mexicans. "Moving to America for a better life" basically means living in close proximity to Whites for a better life.

kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's the Whites that made it. Without us, it's a nation of blacks, muslims and non-White Mexicans. "Moving to America for a better life" basically means living in close proximity to Whites for a better life.
    Weren't black slaves used to build America too?
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

Originally Posted by kingmanaverage View Post
    Weren't black slaves used to build America too?
    In reality, not really. The colour of the laborer makes no difference to the plan of the mastermind. Europe did just fine and the Industrial Revolution was making them obsolete anyway.

How much of America's infrastructure is over 200 years old and was built by slaves? Next to none. How much of thee nation was actually suitable for tobacco, sugarcane and cotton?

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes OP, it always has and always will.

Diversity is anti-White propaganda. Diversity is also a weakness, not a strength. Anyone who plays sports should know that being diverse instead of unified is bad.
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sam212 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That’s all fine but how do you plan to remove 40 percent minorities? Even if you get all of white brethren on board, you’ll still have a bloodbath at your hand.

spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spacecowb0y has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand why people are forcibly pushing diversity.

Just let chit happen naturally. Inspire the youth and accept people based on what they have to offer, not who they are.

EDIT: Also get DukeOfWoodBerry and Jaydawg08 in a cage match together. I wanna see a fight between a white and black supremacist.
    Last edited by spacecowb0y; 11-07-2020 at 08:38 PM.
    “Whatever happens, happens.”

- Spike Spiegel

Originally Posted by spacecowb0y View Post

Just let chit happen naturally. Inspire the youth and accept people based on what they have to offer, not who they are.

EDIT: Also get DukeOfWoodBerry and Jaydawg08 in a cage match together. I wanna see a fight between a white and black supremacist.
    Not a white supremacist for the record.

Regarding birthrates, I'm more of a conservationist and someone anti metropolitan so my ideal is stable birthrates with slighty above replacement levels. And limited immigration topping out at 100k.

Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000) Javdo9 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Meh the problem is 25% of the people or more that live in the usa for 5 or more years and possibly have citizenship dont consider themselves Americans. In that way diversity ruins America.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's mostly the blacks. They ask for free stuff and still hate everyone, especially whites.

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Javdo9 View Post
    Meh the problem is 25% of the people or more that live in the usa for 5 or more years and possibly have citizenship dont consider themselves Americans. In that way diversity ruins America.
    and blacks hate America.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by spacecowb0y View Post

Because diversity doesn’t occur organically. People naturally gravitate to people that look and act like themselves. There’s a reason we are pummelled with 24/7 propaganda and censoring from birth.

Babies can recognise race at 3 months old. Of course the article dives into “can we fix racist white babies bs”
    https://www.medicaldaily.com/babies-...eversed-242455they openly admit wanting to brainwash babies into being in un natural
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Because diversity doesn’t occur organically. People naturally gravitate to people that look and act like themselves. There’s a reason we are pummelled with 24/7 propaganda and censoring from birth.

Babies can recognise race at 3 months old. Of course the article dives into “can we fix racist white babies bs”
    https://www.medicaldaily.com/babies-...eversed-242455they openly admit wanting to brainwash babies into being in un natural
    No science behind this article. A lot of assumptions. Anyway, it’s ridiculous to say that it’s racism if babies at 3 months can even recognize different races. It’s even more absurd to want to change their behavior.

No science behind this article. A lot of assumptions. Anyway, it’s ridiculous to say that it’s racism if babies at 3 months can even recognize different races. It’s even more absurd to want to change their behavior.
    Most people naturally want to be around people like them. That's the main reason these immigrants vote Democrat. They want more people in their community who look and act like them.
    Last edited by DukeOfWoodBerry; 11-07-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Interestingly, the least racist people in America are whites, and it's not even close.