Closed Thread
    siggesk8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I want to lose weight but cant find the motivation

Im about 13 years old, 173cm (5’8” ish) and i weight about 170lbs. I have an obsession with eating unhealthy and always tell myself, this is the last but it never is

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You should talk to your parents about your concerns about what you are eating. It's not easy to break the habit of eating junk food and you may need an adult to help you build the tools to do this. Good luck!

siggesk8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cmacken View Post
    You should talk to your parents about your concerns about what you are eating. It's not easy to break the habit of eating junk food and you may need an adult to help you build the tools to do this. Good luck!
    My parents always say ”you dont need to” but they dont understand i want to

cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000) cmacken is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Teachers at school are a great resource as well if you don't feel that your parents are listening to you.

You can also ask your parents to make you an appointment with your doctor to discuss your concerns about your eating habits. Sometimes it takes knowing that their kid is taking something seriously for a parent to take it seriously as well. I know this because I have kids.

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your in the USA you should be in health class in middle school or high school depending on your school district and where they place 9th graders. Talk to your health teacher about it. If not maybe school nurse, and they can talk to your parents about getting in with a doctor or nurse practitioner. I do not recommend trying to find diet advice online or social media nor hiring a couch that way either.
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew