jomanjee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Really confused !...

I have been training for over a year now at a gym once with a trainer, i managed to put some lean mass but after that i havent been seeing any results, i stopped training for a while for.personal reasons then i decided to sign up with a new gym and a PT, first couple of weeks i observed good gains, then f* corona came and halted everything ! After 2+ months i resumed with my trainer, only this time i havent been seing tons of gains and i think he was taking it easy on me...

Now am on my own and i want to learn how to workout on my own, so far after dozens of readings here and there i realized i need to keep increasing my weights (prog. Overloading) thats fine !...

But so far i havent been seeing results doing that for over 4 weeks 😕 despite adding weights periodically and having very good knowledge bow to perform those exercises...

I want to learn but i keep landing on information and utube videos that keep confusing me even more, today i did chest workout only with dumbells and my ex pt told me that wrong coz i need to incorporate barebell bench press !...

Am an intermediate i believe and i want to know a workout program for as long as possible while applying progressive overload, i hope i can see gains then ill change the workout, my ex PT insists that i need to change the workout everyweek, but am absolutely have **** clues what kind of worouts i need to keep chaning, i need help coz am going crazy and if i keep getting contradicting knowledge i think ill quite weightlifting and bodybuilding coz am wasting valuable time at the gym and money, and am not seeing myself gaining !...

paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) paulinkansas has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you are an intermediate, try PPLPPLr repeat. I tried it for a few weeks and it kicked my azz. I do FB r FB r UL r repeat now. Check out the link in the Fierce 5 sticky for other intermediate routines.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You are probably expecting too much in short timeframes.

There are several things that can fool you into thinking it will happen a lot faster than it really will.
    - initial strength gain - is always fast when new or after a layoff
    - initial inflammation, water and glycogen uptake to the muscles make them look larger when actually there isn't that much new tissue

Just follow a routine like Fierce 5. Take all of you major compound lifts up by 50% in 3 or 4 months of consistent training and then see where you are (note: this will not be the end but may be the end of the beginning if you did everything right).

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You are probably expecting too much in short timeframes.

There are several things that can fool you into thinking it will happen a lot faster than it really will.
    - initial strength gain - is always fast when new or after a layoff
    - initial inflammation, water and glycogen uptake to the muscles make them look larger when actually there isn't that much new tissue

Just follow a routine like Fierce 5. Take all of you major compound lifts up by 50% in 3 or 4 months of consistent training and then see where you are (note: this will not be the end but may be the end of the beginning if you did everything right).
    I can't dismiss this possibility, when i started training with my PT i saw immediate results, also i noticed nowadays i get results when i try a new exercise or left HEAVY !

i couldn't find much info regarding the "Fierce 5" and tbh am not comfortable changing the routine i always do: Chest + Triceps / Back + Biceps / Shoulders + Leg, but i will try training each muscle twice weekly...

is it possible to keep doing this routine for long enough and applying progressive overload each week ? or i need to keep changing my workouts every week ? what sample workout plan is possible for the above routine ?...

i just want to learn...

thanks,

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jomanjee View Post
    i havent been seeing results
    tbh am not comfortable changing the routine i always do
    Potential problem here.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Potential problem here.
    Chances are that he's not legit intermediate. Inb4 Fierce 5 novice. Inb4 OP ignores advise and goes back to bro split city. This place is way too predictable lol.

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Chances are that he's not legit intermediate. Inb4 Fierce 5 novice. Inb4 OP ignores advise and goes back to bro split city. This place is way too predictable lol.
    Indeed...

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    Indeed...
    OP, do some face pulls whichever routine you choose. Great for shoulder health!

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    OP, do some face pulls whichever routine you choose. Great for shoulder health!
    You must be new here lmao

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Indeed...
    You must be new here lmao
    am not seeing any informative advise here tbh except shallow and empty replies ! if u cant provide an advise then please save ur time and mine going through ur empty and useless responses !

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is an extensive thread about Fierce 5 at the top of the page, there are FAQs and many pages of user questions which have mostly been answered. Take some time to read it.

This is and remains the best advice I can give you. I don't recommend trying to run your own routine because there are so many aspects which you might not even have thought about which are all built in to a good routine like Fierce 5. Over time, you will learn how a routine functions but it takes time and experience.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    am not seeing any informative advise here tbh except shallow and empty replies ! if u cant provide an advise then please save ur time and mine going through ur empty and useless responses !
    Please provide each program you've engaged in, including timelines, weight change, lift numbers (before and after). None of that was in your original post.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a bunch of ways you can go in regards to programming. Personally id run fierce 5 novice until you legit stall while bulking and then switch to the intermediate program. An expert designed routine already as built in progression and everything else you need to make progress.

Other options
    All pros
    Vikings programs in the stickies
    Aworkoutroutine
    novice
    https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-...rkout-routine/
    intermediate
    https://www.aworkoutroutine.com/the-...rkout-routine/