JoshMatey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I’ve been given a meal plan (Bulking)

I’ve been given a meal plan to bulk and it has the likes of tuna and salmon which I absolutely despise, what could I substitute these with?

Tuna is in the morning with omelette and spinach (what else could I use instead of tuna)

Salmon is at tea with sweet potato and quinoa (need something instead of salmon)

I would eat chicken but I’ve got quite a bit of chicken throughout the week so don’t want to eat that constantly.

Much thanks.

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JoshMatey View Post
    I’ve been given a meal plan to bulk and it has the likes of tuna and salmon which I absolutely despise, what could I substitute these with?

Tuna is in the morning with omelette and spinach (what else could I use instead of tuna)

Salmon is at tea with sweet potato and quinoa (need something instead of salmon)

I would eat chicken but I’ve got quite a bit of chicken throughout the week so don’t want to eat that constantly.

Much thanks.
    Don't subscribe to a meal plan and you won't have this problem, AND you won't run into the pallet fatigue of eating the same crap everyday.

Read the stickies and learn how to do it yourself! It's not as hard as you may think.

To answer your question though:

Any kind of protein. Eggs, pork, whey, etc.

If you choose a meat that is not 100% lean, you will be taking in some fats as well. Just FYI. You can literally choose anything.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Nicksosure1 View Post
    Don't subscribe to a meal plan and you won't have this problem, AND you won't run into the pallet fatigue of eating the same crap everyday.

Read the stickies and learn how to do it yourself! It's not as hard as you may think.

To answer your question though:

Any kind of protein. Eggs, pork, whey, etc.

If you choose a meat that is not 100% lean, you will be taking in some fats as well. Just FYI. You can literally choose anything.
    This ^^^^^.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    those ^^^^^

that's exactly the problem with meal plans unless you know what you're doing

Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nicksosure1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    those ^^^^^

that's exactly the problem with meal plans unless you know what you're doing
    Or you force yourself to eat food you begin to hate and eventual lose humanity.

I’ve done both and had more success and progress, regardless of the goal at the time, being happier with the food I eat. Go figure.
    Life is constant learning. Give advice about things you know. Ask questions about things you don't.

*Health and Wellness Coach and Coordinator for all United Bank Branches of Alabama

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you like any fish? I don’t personally like salmon and can’t stand tuna, but I love blackened Mahi Mahi, fish and chips, grilled chilean sea bass, ahi, shrimp, and various other sea foods.

Or could just go with steak or put bacon with your omelette etc.
    2 time survivor of The Great Misc Outages of 2022

Survivor of PHP/API Outage of Feb 2023

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    Do you like any fish? I don’t personally like salmon and can’t stand tuna, but I love blackened Mahi Mahi, fish and chips, grilled chilean sea bass, ahi, shrimp, and various other sea foods.

Or could just go with steak or put bacon with your omelette etc.
    or eggs/egg whites/ or cottage cheese/Greek yogurt/ ham/turkey deli meat/soybeans/beans/whey/roast beef/protein bars/the million other sources of protein out there lol
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew