Yoseph162 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to lose muffin top/back fat?

Ok so long story short, ive been bed riddled for like 7+ months, yes very bad I know. I havent really gotten fat or hideously deformed but in addition to less muscle I have these huge lumps of fat around my waist just above my glutes. Not on my ass but just above it around and behind my waist, its like pure fat, it stays ice cold all the time and I think it has zero circulation, I also feel nothing when I hit it with something, its like theres no nerves or veins or muscle there just pure sacks of fat. How can I get rid off these? I honestly have no idea

Also my age is not 50 not sure why it says that

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    by losing weight, that is the only way i'm afraid

Yoseph162 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    by losing weight, that is the only way i'm afraid
    Does that mean i have to lose all muscle to get rid of it??

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Yoseph162 View Post
    Does that mean i have to lose all muscle to get rid of it??
    if you can't do weight training, then you will inevitably lose some muscle

Taj977 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    if you can't do weight training, then you will inevitably lose some muscle
    if trying to maintain muscle+lose fat, is weight training more important than cardio?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Taj977 View Post
    if trying to maintain muscle+lose fat, is weight training more important than cardio?
    Absolutely.

Cardio is not even necessary for this goal. It has other uses though.

+ calorie deficit
    + adequate protein (1.6g per kg of target bodyweight)
    + a well structured resistance training program for the whole body (like Fierce5)

smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smotchat has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what type of food to eat to lose fat fast?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by smotchat View Post
    what type of food to eat to lose fat fast?
    adfocados