DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What happened to that one dude?

That one dude who used to post here? What happend to him? Was awesome. Man I miss the old days. What happened to that one dude? Is that one mod still around?

DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrunkinBlindnes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL red for the first time. When I get back to my old account I can still claim having gone from red to green?

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkinBlindnes View Post
    That one dude who used to post here? What happend to him? Was awesome. Man I miss the old days. What happened to that one dude? Is that one mod still around?
    You talking about the CGC? If so, Ive got that cat on lock.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is me

Not hiding. Time for me to get back into shape and start posting again.

Edit: No idea what my sig means. What happened to Gainz?

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    What happened to Gainz?
    he still wears gloves
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scooterbrah View Post
    he still wears gloves

Let's make the MMA section great again.

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gaynzz is still a massive bell.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Trying to upload an actual photo of my face as of right now but still saying I am banned. I guess I am too cute for school.

Scooter we are broh's. Says I cannot rep you. Not sure why, but we are cool my dude