VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VTLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Favorite low-back friendly back exercises?

Tweaked my low back on squats so going to program in low-back friendly back exercises for a while.

I had been doing 1) pendlay rows on blocks 2) pull-ups 3) landtime t-bar rows; twice per week, but likely swap out pendlay and t-bars for next month or so

What are your favorites?

I like DB rows where your knee and hand are supported on the bench, but are these low-back friendly?

I've tried incline bench chest-supported DB rows, also found it difficult to use much weight though.

Meadows rows?

Cable rows?

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chest supported rows are low back friendly.
    Right now recovering from a low back issue you might try high rep/light low back work.
    Standing band good mornings and back raises no weight lots of reps could help.
    Examine your squat technique and see if that was an issue at all.
    You may have a weaker posterior chain(low back,glutes,hamstring,hips) that contributed to your injury.
    The other could be just endurance with your squat and supporting muscles mentioned above.
    They can't handle the work load given them, thats also why the reps so you condition those areas for workload.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would add in belt squats for awhile as your back recovers