apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000) apple2yourEYE is just really nice. (+1000)

Misc share with me your solo trips

I need a vacation an escape a break. Share some of the trips you guys have taken. Where you went and what you did, what you would have done differently, what did you learn how was your experience?

I only been to Vegas by myself and for like three days but I absolutely loved going solo.

Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Glutebrahhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thailand is GOAT.

But I'm a baller on a budget, so for me, throwing money around day and night for 2 or 3 weeks only to have it all paid for by my PTO, is the sweet spot.

Fresh fruit and food, cheap beer, massages, and scooting around the countryside slootin up them tourists... oh lawd, take me back. I mean, it's a great trip with some buddies too. But, whatever you're into. Chiang mai btw, **** those beaches and islands in the south.

CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CougarP01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rio de Janeiro solo twice. 2013 + 2014 for the WC.

Amazing. Its 2x cheaper now as well compared to then.
    Hi

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That would be a lot of typing. Been to 47 countries and I'd say ~70% were solo. I use Tinder to find girls to smash/hang with and CS to find other locals to stay/hang with. Getting the local feel is a million times better than going to tourist spots. Of course, I did have solo time during all the trips for at least a day or 2. I'd recommend Northern Europe like Norway, Finland, Iceland, etc or Asia like Vietnam, Japan, South Korea.
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Been on something like 10 solo trips at this point(something like 30+ countries), and it depends on your age. Moreso the crowds you can fit in with. Was actually primarily inspired by the one Aussie guy on Misc (Bar?) who I haven't seen posting in a while.

If you're in good shape and social and can pass for 35 or under, the best move is to stay in party hostels. Typically you're with groups of other social people to hang out with, and oftentimes it ends up being better than traveling with your friends from back home. I've done plenty of these trips in my 30s and had no problem fitting in with guys in their early 20s from all over the world. If you're in a city or something without a beach or other specific "tourist" amenities, this is crucial.

Although I will occasionally break this rule in cities I have been to before and already know people, I would typically avoid staying in regular hotels unless your goal is pure relaxation and you just want to drink and sit by the pool or at a beach. However,, I'd still choose hotels over AirBnb, unless your goal is to bring Tinder girls back, in which case it's almost always better to get an AirBnb.

I just went on a solo trip a couple weeks ago, and it was fantastic. I'm a pretty savvy traveler though, and the first couple solo trips can have some growing pains when you get ripped off or feelings of isolation. Once you get the hang of it though, it's probably my favorite way to travel. I wish I would have started doing it at an earlier age, because I probably don't have too many years left of staying in hostels. At some point in life I'll likely travel solo for at least 3-4 months each year.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUser**** View Post
    That would be a lot of typing. Been to 47 countries and I'd say ~70% were solo. I use Tinder to find girls to smash/hang with and CS to find other locals to stay/hang with. Getting the local feel is a million times better than going to tourist spots. Of course, I did have solo time during all the trips for at least a day or 2. I'd recommend Northern Europe like Norway, Finland, Iceland, etc or Asia like Vietnam, Japan, South Korea.
    Listen to travelbrah.

It's more or less the same everywhere for me. I don't use tinder but I stay in hostels and talk to locals. Fwiw, I'm more hammed up and social when traveling overseas vs. within the US. Makes talking to sloots easier. I also prefer to have some sort of local destination in mind, like a sports game/music event/meetup. Otherwise it just feels like I'm bouncing around between cliche tourist spots.

Take time to talk to natives and get to know the area. Slow down and smell the roses. Ironic you mention Vegas, that's one place I don't think I'd ever travel solo.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390