bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bartosh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Help me pick out some truck tires

- 2019 Ford Ranger
    - 26k miles

The Bridgestone dueler h/t that came on the truck are already needing to be replaced. I'm reading a plenty of reviews that say they only last 20k-30k miles

Has anybody had both the Michelin - Premier LTX and the Michelin - Defender LTX M/S? Are the Premier worth the small price increase? I'm trying to do a comparison between them but all the comparisons i'm finding are just people copy/pasting the Michelin descriptions and adding some 5th grade writing level commentary with nothing of actual substance.

I do 95%+ highway driving so I'm mostly looking for something that's comfortable and quiet. Doesn't need to be some beefy offroad tire.
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions