Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43
Results 1,261 to 1,277 of 1277
    Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Thanks man. It is not something I talk about a lot, since it is just part of who I am now. I also feel it is disrespectful to those who have suffered so badly that just living daily life is impossible.

The term PTSD has been cheapened, and I am embarrassed to even say it, because I think it should be reserved for those who truly have to struggle just for normal life.

Mine is punctuated, and manifests it self mainly in my sub conscious. Certain stress triggers or driving can trigger it. I have fought to never allow it to get me to the point of a panic disorder. If I ran away from it in fear, I would certainly be overtaken. I just accept what it does to me. It is the fear that will overcome you.

The hardest part is it causes night terrors, which I am not even always aware of, but those around me tell me. Napping with company visiting, its a little weird screaming while napping on the couch. When my brain goes there too much, it comes into my daily life, to where I am very startled by even normal things. Something like someone walking up to me from behind if I am seated working, even when I know they are coming, when they call my name or make a noise, I have an involuntary scream and startle reflex that will make me jump. It is the strangest thing and very frustrating as your entire body feels like it does when you almost get killed.

If that happens too much, and I let it get too far, it will degrade into a self mutilation. Mine is I cant stop chewing my fingers. It is a compulsion, and I will pull skin off each finger to the point where I am bleeding and even then I cant stop. Once that starts, it is really hard to stop. My therapist, said that is really common and people either chew or pull out hair. Since I my hair is going slowly, guess I am glad I only chew I have to make a joke about it since it is really nuts and makes you feel like you are going out of your mind that you cant stop, and you are walking around with scabs all over your fingers.

The big thing is for me to stay on top of it and not allow it to beat me down. The gym is my coping mechanism. It makes me feel in control of myself and makes me feel strong. My conscious mind knows just how fragile life is, but I think the gym fools my unconscious mind into thinking I am indestructible.

Weird to puke all that stuff out, but it is real, and it is who and what I am. I am sure I have seemed a little over the top with the working out stuff many times over the years. Maybe that helps put it in some perspective.
    Can relate to much of this. Again, thanks for sharing.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I’m still sitting here waiting (on the commode) for Elrounds PROOF that Trump rode Obama’s coattail on the economy.

He has had several statements thrown at him, but can’t show proof???????

Elrond, why when Obama care was ordered did every fuking company with a certain amount of employees cut back hours? Why did these people have to work at least two jobs to get by???

You can’t eat healthcare you fool!

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yet again you are chastising someone for something you do continually

Originally Posted by LWW View Post

He has had several statements thrown at him, but can’t show proof???????

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Do your part, don't be a #maskhole

LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LWW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post

I did show proof, you don’t trust in it, no problem, besides there is proof that masks are not 100 percent, so go fuk off!

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I did show proof, you don’t trust in it, no problem, besides there is proof that masks are not 100 percent, so go fuk off!
    Here you go twisting the argument to meet your agenda yet again.

You provided nothing current or credible, which is what was asked for.

Additionally, who said masks were 100%? Certainly not me. Please provide proof of where I said that? I said masks help mitigate the spread. You said they do nothing. Don't post it here though, put it in one of my threads so we don't clutter this one up anymore than we already have.

You need to get a grip on that short fuse of yours, not good for your blood pressure Stumpy

Here you go twisting the argument to meet your agenda yet again.

You provided nothing current or credible, which is what was asked for.

Additionally, who said masks were 100%? Certainly not me. Please provide proof of where I said that? I said masks help mitigate the spread. You said they do nothing. Don't post it here though, put it in one of my threads so we don't clutter this one up anymore than we already have.

You need to get a grip on that short fuse of yours, not good for your blood pressure Stumpy

I said they are a false sense of security. AND I standby the fact that a cautious person does not NEED a mask to slow the spread, science can prove this, the fact that you need some article is BS.

Now how does this compare to Elrond blankety stating Trump rode Obama’s coattail? He heard that nonsense on the news outlet that is paid to discredit Trump, if they say anything positive about him they get blacklashed.

Obamacare resulted in employers cutting hours due to the higher cost of the plan, there was no incentive for a business to support it, the ones that did raised thier prices which hurt jobs. Many people lost thier 40 hour work week and had to get second jobs, especially in the service industry. Those are real stories.

Another fact is a state that mandates masks are continuing to see rising corona cases, up to near 3000 a day, the masks have been in place for months.

Now how does this compare to Elrond blankety stating Trump rode Obama’s coattail?
    You saying he never provided proof, something you haven't done may times when challenged. In fact you just did it again... You were being a hypocrite.

Another fact is a state that mandates masks are continuing to see rising corona cases, up to near 3000 a day, the masks have been in place for months.
    For the 4,568,756th time, That's because mask only help mitigate it. It's not 100%
    Can you imagine how bad it would be without masks?

While we are on the 100% thing, You failed to provide proof that I said that.. Hypocrite strike # 2

Can you imagine how bad it would be without masks?
    That’s an assumption, before mask mandates the cases were actually lower.

Two months into the mask mandates saw the highest cases in the summer, two months allowed more than enough time for the two week period of transmition.

Elround made the same assumption but can’t back it up, it’s ok, I’m much more interested in his remark about giilible people believing the economy got better, but in the end the Coronia lockdowns didn’t help anything, his news outlet will point that out without suggesting the dems locked it all down.

So the peeing your pants picture is your proof?

How would relate to breathing in and out oxygen, I mean **** the fumes of the piss would go through your jeans just like breath from a face covering.

That’s an assumption, before mask mandates the cases were actually lower..
    Of course the # of cases were lower, the virus was just getting wound up... You do understand how it spreads exponentially right? Guess what, summer 2019 they were even lower.

Two months into the mask mandates saw the highest cases in the summer, two months allowed more than enough time for the two week period of transmition.
    What?

Actually, never mind. I'll leave you to your stupidity..

Elround made the same assumption but can’t back it up, it’s ok, I’m much more interested in his remark about giilible people believing the economy got better, but in the end the Coronia lockdowns didn’t help anything, his news outlet will point that out without suggesting the dems locked it all down.
    I don't care about the argument between you and Elrond, I was just calling you out on being a hypocrite..
    I am still waiting on proof from you

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Military is a perfect example.

I also respect people who are driven to serve. It would be very hard for me considering how I feel our govt has at times placed our young men and women in harms way for seemingly questionable motives. But the soldiers themselves are a pretty amazing group of people.

You have always been consistent on these points.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I said they are a false sense of security. AND I standby the fact that a cautious person does not NEED a mask to slow the spread, science can prove this, the fact that you need some article is BS.

Now how does this compare to Elrond blankety stating Trump rode Obama’s coattail? He heard that nonsense on the news outlet that is paid to discredit Trump, if they say anything positive about him they get blacklashed.

Obamacare resulted in employers cutting hours due to the higher cost of the plan, there was no incentive for a business to support it, the ones that did raised thier prices which hurt jobs. Many people lost thier 40 hour work week and had to get second jobs, especially in the service industry. Those are real stories.

You need to stop lying.

You literally don't even know what science is (literally you have attempted to define it and been dead wrong), and you are straight lying out of your fuking ass with all of your "science says ___" claims.

Just. Stop. Fuking. Lying.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Breaking: Supreme Court rejects Texas' effort to overturn election in fatal blow to Trump legal blitz to stop Biden.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Breaking: Supreme Court rejects Texas' effort to overturn election in fatal blow to Trump legal blitz to stop Biden.

This is good for President Trump actually because now they can just appeal to the Supremer Court.
    "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."- Ben Franklin

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I had to read that too many times

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    You need to stop lying.

You literally don't even know what science is (literally you have attempted to define it and been dead wrong), and you are straight lying out of your fuking ass with all of your "science says ___" claims.

Just. Stop. Fuking. Lying.

Dude, your old daddy Pockets posted a picture of people pissing in jeans???? The MoFo doesn't even understand why they created diapers! Good night kid!

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dominion Voter Systems is about to sue everybody. Good news for Fox, they have cash to settle that Newsmax and OAN do not.
    "Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man."- Ben Franklin