Neovictor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Deadlift back pain

This is a common question that has been answered in so many places, but I've read and watched so many videos and I still have back pain when deadlifting. The pain is very bad to the point that I can't do another rep because of it, but I know that I can because I don't feel fatigued yet. So, the back pain is impeding me from performing more reps and I want to fix that. (I feel the pain in the lumbar area)

BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BromanianDL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Obviously, nobody will know what's wrong if you don't post a form check video, but listen to alan thrall's advice in this link and switch to rdl's for a bit:

http://www.trainuntamed.com/how-to-r...ent-back-pain/

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will add if it's in the lumbars it's better than being in the low back spine area.
    Do you wear a belt?

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Neovictor View Post
    This is a common question that has been answered in so many places, but I've read and watched so many videos and I still have back pain when deadlifting. The pain is very bad to the point that I can't do another rep because of it, but I know that I can because I don't feel fatigued yet. So, the back pain is impeding me from performing more reps and I want to fix that. (I feel the pain in the lumbar area)
    Two points:

1/ Does it hurt when you're lifting less weight?

2/ Regardless of how you got to this point; when you've taken the slack out of the bar and you're about to lift, what do you do, what moves first?