meatwad4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All liquid diet for cutting? Help please

So I've been lifting for years, I'm 6'2, roughly 240 pounds. Decent muscle mass but definitely need to lose fat. Id say I'm sitting at 25% bf now. Anyways I'm about to start cutting weight and wanted some critique on this diet I want to try. Basically my plan is to make one giant shake and drink that thruout the day into 4 or 5 servings. Other than that, when I wake up I'd have a cup of oatmeal and a scoop of whey and get my workout in after. Then start drinking the shake post workout.

This is what the shake consists of
    4 cups fat free milk
    3 scoops whole grain oat powder
    2 individual cups of jif to go peanut butter (500 cals)
    3 scoops whey isolate
    1 scoop green super food supplement
    1 scoop fiber supplement

After I'm done with that I'd have a scoop of casein before bed.

Do you guys think this is feasible? I'm not too worried about appetite or cravings. Just not entirely sure about how healthly consuming mostly liquids is, but i think i have the fiber covered between the oats and fiber supplement. Other than that does this seem OK assuming i can stick with it? The macros come out to roughly 230 carbs 230 protein and 60 fat at around 2200 calories

Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by meatwad4343 View Post
    So I've been lifting for years, I'm 6'2, roughly 240 pounds. Decent muscle mass but definitely need to lose fat. Id say I'm sitting at 25% bf now. Anyways I'm about to start cutting weight and wanted some critique on this diet I want to try. Basically my plan is to make one giant shake and drink that thruout the day into 4 or 5 servings. Other than that, when I wake up I'd have a cup of oatmeal and a scoop of whey and get my workout in after. Then start drinking the shake post workout.

This is what the shake consists of
    4 cups fat free milk
    3 scoops whole grain oat powder
    2 individual cups of jif to go peanut butter (500 cals)
    3 scoops whey isolate
    1 scoop green super food supplement
    1 scoop fiber supplement

After I'm done with that I'd have a scoop of casein before bed.

Do you guys think this is feasible? I'm not too worried about appetite or cravings. Just not entirely sure about how healthly consuming mostly liquids is, but i think i have the fiber covered between the oats and fiber supplement. Other than that does this seem OK assuming i can stick with it? The macros come out to roughly 230 carbs 230 protein and 60 fat at around 2200 calories
    Hey man. I think the better question is why would you want to do this? Do you not enjoy other food? At the end of day it is all just food, regardless of its consistency.

In saying all that, your fat is a little low.
    Last edited by Dranseth; 10-30-2020 at 08:56 PM.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds miserable and like you’ll be hungry all the time.

Also... 240 and 25%?

Post a picture because that would be massive... I’m not sure I buy it.

Someone at 240lb and 25% BF consuming 2200 calories while lifting is a pretty crazy deficit IMO
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You need to eat vegetables and fruit if you want to be healthy. A green and fiber supplement isn't going to cut it.

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please don't do this. (All liquid diet)

Get an app like Lose It or MyFitnessPal and count calories. I did a quick assessment on you on a TDEE Calculator. 2900 is your approximate maintenance calories (keeps you about the same weight). You can subtract that by 500 and lose maybe half a pound a week or 1,000 calories and lose around a pound a week. This is what I'd recommend. Do what you want but the all liquid thing seems like its going to lead to issues like you think.. hunger or appetite.
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sometimes I’ll add whey as my main source of protien just cause I hate chewing all that chicken

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Restriction like this will lead to failure and you’ll gain any weight you lose right back when you give up

This is not a sustainable diet
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dranseth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zschnack87 View Post
    Please don't do this. (All liquid diet)

Get an app like Lose It or MyFitnessPal and count calories. I did a quick assessment on you on a TDEE Calculator. 2900 is your approximate maintenance calories (keeps you about the same weight). You can subtract that by 500 and lose maybe half a pound a week or 1,000 calories and lose around a pound a week. This is what I'd recommend. Do what you want but the all liquid thing seems like its going to lead to issues like you think.. hunger or appetite.
    Just as an FYI, 500 calorie deficit = 1 lb of loss per week. 1000 claorie deficit = 2 lb of loss per week.

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸͺ³ snailsrus's Avatar
    snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dranseth View Post
    Just as an FYI, 500 calorie deficit = 1 lb of loss per week. 1000 claorie deficit = 2 lb of loss per week.
    does that change if your maintenance is lower because your smaller?/weigh a lot less? I can drop more than 1 lb a week at a 500 calorie a deficit maybe it’s just water
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    does that change if your maintenance is lower because your smaller?/weigh a lot less? I can drop more than 1 lb a week at a 500 calorie a deficit maybe it’s just water
    Shouldn't change for low body weight. And yes it doesn't include changes in water weight.

And it's a rough indication.

Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000) Zschnack87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dranseth View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out. I don't know what I was thinking.
    Progress, not perfection. One day at a time.

Current Workout Program: Upper / Low

Current Supplements: Redcon1's Grunt, Total War, and Big Noise. Dymatize Fruity Pebbles. Fish Oil and Walmart Brand Multi-Vitamin.

Part-Time Manager of a Small Town Gym!