Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    So if there's like no more "Russians" in the future who's going to be in control of those thousands of nukes? Wish I could find that picture of Russian soldiers today, where it's all men from the Caucasus Mountains.
    So it's even sadder that Caucasus muzzies are killing they, muzzie brothers, in Syria and licking putin ******* just like khabib
    18/88
    **Vocal Trance Crew**
    **Deep House Crew**

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    The Christian religion is not based upon "convert or die", "kill if someone insults your prophet", etc, etc...

ANYONE or GROUP within the religion that is doing those things are not part of Christianity.

On the polar opposite, Muslims are literally following the basis of their religion when they lie, saw off peoples head, set people on fire...

Lets compare -

Muslims - (Violence/Consequences)

Vs

Christianity (Forgiveness/Grace)

The basis of Christianity is to love, forgive and extend grace to those that are unbelievers. The basis of Islam is domination and death of the unbeliever. You can dance around that all you want, that stark contrast is the fact.

The extremist in Islam are the peaceful followers. The peaceful Muslims are the ones not following Muslim core beliefs - Let that sink in.

We can argue about this "until the cows come home" but we have a running highlight reel of how Muslims treat "Infidels" or even followers of Mohamed. We dont have to debate because we can SEE it for ourselves.

Brb Pour Acid in peoples eyes (Qisas)
    Brb Honor killing (Zina)
    Brb Push gay people off of roofs
    Brb Saw peoples heads off
    Brb Blow up bombs in crowds
    Brb Fly planes into buildings
    Brb Set people on fire
    Brb Make women sex slaves (Ma malakat aymanukum)
    Brb Murder anyone for a cartoon
    Brb Drive vans down crowded streets and kill masses
    Brb Cut peoples heads off on TV

This ^^^ is violence in alignment and justified with the Muslim texts.
    lol so much, you must listen to david wood mate.
    Jesus is peaceful, huh? ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Everything you wrote can be easily refuted as you are taking verses out of context. I'm not even going to begin because those refutations are all over the internet

Rofl @ worshipping a virgin that got brutally tortured to death by his own creation. Strong theology you got there bro.

Oh yeah, lets not mention what your own scholars think of the un-holy Bible:

https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/pass...story-and-John

Brb literally additions that they dont even know if it belongs or not. Doesn't sound like the word of god to me, sounds like the word of satan.

Your own scholars pretty much admit they do not know who wrote the gospels, they contradict each other, and are outright false. LOL.

Lol @ the fact that you have to use moral arguments to go against Islam when I can use theology to prove your religion is worthless to anyone who has a brain cell left. I think there is a youtube video out there titled "10,000 contradictions in the bible," you should go read it and realize how stupid you are.
    Last edited by MuslimBrahSwag; 11-05-2020 at 03:39 PM.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    lol so much, you must listen to david wood mate.
    Jesus is peaceful, huh? ""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Everything you wrote can be easily refuted as you are taking verses out of context. I'm not even going to begin because those refutations are all over the internet

Rofl @ worshipping a virgin that got brutally tortured to death by his own creation. Strong theology you got there bro.

Oh yeah, lets not mention what your own scholars think of the un-holy Bible:

https://www.bibleodyssey.org/en/pass...story-and-John

Brb literally additions that they dont even know if it belongs or not. Doesn't sound like the word of god to me, sounds like the word of satan.

Your own scholars pretty much admit they do not know who wrote the gospels, they contradict each other, and are outright false. LOL.

Lol @ the fact that you have to use moral arguments to go against Islam when I can use theology to prove your religion is worthless to anyone who has a brain cell left. I think there is a youtube video out there titled "10,000 contradictions in the bible," you should go read it and realize how stupid you are.

1) I dont know who David Wood is..
    2) You dont have to refute anything..Like I said the proof of your religious text are on full display for us to see
    3) You obviously dont know anything about Christianity. When Jesus returns he will return as judge and ruler. Christians do NOT have the right to judge, kill or force conversions. If you had any clue what you were talking about the Christian religion this would be clear. This is the basis of Christianity. We should do no harm.
    4) We know exactly who wrote the Bible and it isnt up for debate for ANY Christian. God himself inspired the text regardless of the person that penned them...and there is VERY little disagreement in the Christian community or historical community about who wrote the books. You have many sects of Islam, right? Why is that - You mean there is disagreement in Islam? Dont you have the Sunnis and the Shia that use different foundations/texts...Seems like a slippery slope you are standing on.

...again and in closing - everything I needed to learn about Islam is on full display in virtually every country that Islam "rules". Convincing me there is value in the texts is an impossibility. You are punching in the dark because the evidence is in clear display of the light. What can you say? Entire countries, separate cultures, spread over the globe for centuries have brutalize others based upon these same religious text...but these verses are taken out of context? Its weird that the so MANY would have the same misinterpretation....If you are going to sell something, it should be worth buying.

This ^^^ does not mean that I dont love my Muslim brothers. You may not believe that but its truth.

We can argue all night and all day just like the greatest minds on both sides of the debates. There are a hundreds "Mulsim vs Christian" debates. In the simplest form I do not and never will believe the result of the Muslim texts and their subsequent brutality (over generations) had anything to do with a real encounter with God.

Good night, God bless...
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 11-05-2020 at 04:35 PM.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    1) I dont know who David Wood is..
    2) You dont have to refute anything..Like I said the proof of your religious text are on full display for us to see
    3) You obviously dont know anything about Christianity. When Jesus returns he will return as judge and ruler. Christians do NOT have the right to judge, kill or force conversions. If you had any clue what you were talking about the Christian religion this would be clear. This is the basis of Christianity. We should do no harm.
    4) We know exactly who wrote the Bible and it isnt up for debate for ANY Christian. God himself inspired the text regardless of the person that penned them...and there is VERY little disagreement in the Christian community or historical community about who wrote the books. You have many sects of Islam, right? Why is that - You mean there is disagreement in Islam? Dont you have the Sunnis and the Shia that use different foundations/texts...Seems like a slippery slope you are standing on.

...again and in closing - everything I needed to learn about Islam is on full display in virtually every country that Islam "rules". Convincing me there is value in the texts is an impossibility. You are punching in the dark because the evidence is in clear display of the light. What can you say? Entire countries, separate cultures, spread over the globe for centuries have brutalize others based upon these same religious text...but these verses are taken out of context? Its weird that the so MANY would have the same misinterpretation....If you are going to sell something, it should be worth buying.

This ^^^ does not mean that I dont love my Muslim brothers. You may not believe that but its truth.

We can argue all night and all day just like the greatest minds on both sides of the debates. There are a hundreds "Mulsim vs Christian" debates. In the simplest form I do not and never will believe the result of the Muslim texts and their subsequent brutality (over generations) had anything to do with a real encounter with God.

Good night, God bless...
    Bro you are denying the corruption of the bible and just saying “no its not corrupt!” When your own scholars have said it is has multiple forgeries. To me if my “holy” book had a forgery, then its not inspired by God, its inspiried by Satan.

Theres an entire wikipedia article about this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_interpolation

StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000) StyleGent is just really nice. (+1000)

you are one weird dude

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just fukking lol at even thinking about having an opinion on anything if you’re not at least 6’7

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - calling others low life
    - complain about negs and act tough guy over it.

You make the lot of us look bad. It’s sensitive hot headed *******s like you that are the reason why ppl don’t like Muslims. Become a therapy fanatic instead you little hot head.
    Last edited by DassItMan; 11-09-2020 at 09:24 PM.