Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Defending his religion does not mean he condones some atrocity.

People have this insane idea of expecting people to be all in or nothing.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Khabib bless alhamdoolilah

Watching his beat down on team Conner was the greatest UFC moment in history

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Khabib bless alhamdoolilah

Watching his beat down on team Conner was the greatest UFC moment in history
    ALHUMDULILLAH brother / end thrad.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmillironS has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by usersignup2 View Post
    Defending his religion does not mean he condones some atrocity.

People have this insane idea of expecting people to be all in or nothing.
    It does when belonging to the religion commands atrocities.

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    I dont hate Muslims, but I've looked into Islam pretty extensively over the years and while there are a few things that dont seem so bad I just can't get on board with the whole promoting of killing or at least being ok with the killing of people simply because they believe in something a little different. You can put makeup on this pig all you want broski but Muslim actions on a daily basis speak more volumes than a response written on reddit.
    this parts just wrong brah, sorry. Any terrorist attack is completely opposite to Islam. The terrorist ideology is to get people to hate Muslims, so they can attempt to put Muslims in a position that would radicalize and side with theirs.

It's not working as they have planned.

These same guys attacked a university in Kabul yesterday killing 20+ Muslim students, I'm guessing the terrorists were the true Muslims but the students werent

MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuslimBrahSwag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mandarino View Post
    Nowhere in his post in Khabib condemning the attack.

From a neutral perspective it looks like some beheadings have occurred as a result of cartoon drawings(which you can disagree with freely), and Khabib is calling out the people that drew them. Did he post this after the first teacher got killed? Or was it after when the other attacks happened? Since you are insinuating, then why did he post what he posted when he did?

And I love Khabib the athlete. Hope he goes for 30-0
    I think Khabib's beef is with Macron, I cannot possibly see him siding with terrorist attacks especially given the part of the world that he lives in, that has been ravaged by terrorism.

It does when belonging to the religion commands atrocities.
    No it doesnt man, im done arguing this point.

Look at this link:

http://www.islamagainstextremism.com/

Muslims have made their stance against terrorism clear. If the position that you want to take is that the vast majority of Muslims engage in sympathizing with terrorists, despite being the biggest victim of terrorism, then I guess that's your prerogative.

mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000) mandarino is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MuslimBrahSwag View Post
    I think Khabib's beef is with Macron, I cannot possibly see him siding with terrorist attacks especially given the part of the world that he lives in, that has been ravaged by terrorism.

Well then it was a pretty foolish time to voice his opinion on the matter. Macron doesn’t like that drawings are drawn either (as he stated in the Al Jazeera interview), but he is simply defending the free speech that his country has allowed for ages. To the simple eye it looks like he is defending the reaction to the drawings, its unfortunate but that’s what it looks like.
    France doesnt take too kindly to the whole state vs religion thing, as can be seen in their history.

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont hate Muslims, but I've looked into Islam pretty extensively over the years and while there are a few things that dont seem so bad I just can't get on board with the whole promoting of killing or at least being ok with the killing of people simply because they believe in something a little different. You can put makeup on this pig all you want broski but Muslim actions on a daily basis speak more volumes than a response written on reddit.
    that's 100% false, srs
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    here's another Muslim athlete's reaction

meanwhile Khabib reacts like a low IQ ape
    not a single line of his retarded wall of text denounces the attacks
    biddies in track suits

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Can you please explain to me where Khabib supported beheading an innocent person?

"One wonders what the hell you're even doing in the West if you can't handle the values?"

You mean the values of freedom of expression such as hating the publisher? The freedom of expression to hate your leader and think hes doing a ****ty job? Speaking as an American, I have rights in my country to do both of those. Not sure about the French people.

Muslims have gone out in mass to condemn the terrorist attack. I don't understand how you cant comprehend
    that condemning a terrorist attack is disjoint from criticizing the way Macron handled the situation and the publisher of the cartoons. If you stand for free speech/expression/etc, yet you criticize the last two, then you are clearly being a hypocrite.

I'll reiterate the point: you can 1) condemn the terrorist. and at the same time: 2) think Macron is doing a ****ty job. and at the same time 3) hate the publisher of the cartoons. and at the same time 4) acknowledge the publisher has the right to publish those cartoons

And I'm and American convert to Islam. I love America and think it's the best country on the planet, which affords me freedom that no other country (European or Muslim majority) offer in that I can practice my religion freely and openly.

I'm sure a lot of French Muslims feel the same way.
    Bro I’m a huge Khabib fan but stop defending him here. I’m Muslim too. Fact of the matter is tons of these Muslims are absolute fukking morons with how they act around Khabib. They make ridiculous exaggerated unsubstantiated claims that drag religion unnecessarily into everything and say shyt that’s inconsistent with the teachings of their own religion and filled with logical fallacies and is extremely cringe worthy.

This isn’t sucking up to whites it’s fact. I’m more outspoken on white militaries than most people I know so don’t give me that shyt.

The fact of the matter is Khabib is a normal human being with normal human biases. He’s not a great person. He’s a normal angry spaz who succumbs to his own biases justified or not and cannot look past that.

As someone with a huge platform after someone gets decapitated for him to make no mention of that and simply say that people who support the French pres should have their faces rearranged shows he’s merely normal. A highly empathetic person sees all sides and understands the influence they have with their platform. The only real great with this ability and imo no one matches him here is GSP. He’s a true example of what a perfect human should be like not Khabib. Khabib is not evil but he’s a normal fukker like you and me.

As someone with his platform he should have the brain to understand that after a beheading for him to make such a hot headed post without considering all sides of the story doesn’t make him wrong or unjustified in being angry but it merely shows that he’s a normal human not some great guy. A great person would be empathetic and considerate enough of their impact to condemn the pos who beheaded that teacher

DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DassItMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sdmk View Post

This exactly. Repped. Hope things are well. I don’t think Khabib is low iq though. I think he just acts like one. I’ve realized intelligence and actually using intelligence to guide yourself through your biases and emotional attachments to form rational well thought out view points are worlds apart. Khabib is probably more extreme than 90% of Dagestanis so he’s not exactly an apt comparison to the average Muslim, millions of dollars and fame or not.

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DassItMan View Post
    This exactly. Repped. Hope things are well. I don’t think Khabib is low iq though. I think he just acts like one. I’ve realized intelligence and actually using intelligence to guide yourself through your biases and emotional attachments to form rational well thought out view points are worlds apart. Khabib is probably more extreme than 90% of Dagestanis so he’s not exactly an apt comparison to the average Muslim, millions of dollars and fame or not.
    Yes, he is not low IQ but if you are brought up in an environment regardless of which hard core religion it is, it is very easy for us in the western world to judge and point fingers. He just doesn't know better because since he was able to speak, listen and process words, he has been told that X is the truth and Y is wrong. We talk about environment having a huge impact on a childs development but when it comes to religion people aimlessly shoot from the hip with blanket statements. I think we should all aim to understand before judging.

He has been told a story for 30 years with everything around him supporting it, imagine how hard it would be if his whole world came crumbling down because that story is actually a fairytale. He would have no basis for morals, ethics, right and wrong(debatable if anyone has these objectively).

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy is too religious for me. Great fighter but if he had to defend his religion I have a feeling he will do whatever necessary
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    This guy is too religious for me. Great fighter but if he had to defend his religion I have a feeling he will do whatever necessary
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Darkhare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The logic is the stupidest I've seen lately.

"Freedom of expression, but you do not have freedom to be outraged against someone who is deliberately trying to provoke you, and criticizing a president that could have united his country instead of dividing it makes you a terrorist yourself, didn't you know we aren't allowed to criticize here"

...you cry babies rage over cartoons... Christians don't kill the makers of South Park for mocking Jesus.

If you're so offended you won't condemn terror over a cartoon

You are mentally ill. Your religion is garbage and needs reformation
    aka. Tomthetrainwreck
    "Nope, Class started"-brogeta

Originally Posted by Darkhare View Post
    ...you cry babies rage over cartoons... Christians don't kill the makers of South Park for mocking Jesus.

If you're so offended you won't condemn terror over a cartoon

You are mentally ill. Your religion is garbage and needs reformation
    pretty sure there is widespread condemnation buddy. That's because Christian's don't care about religion and they are only Christian in name, not because they actually believe in Christianity. Every Christian country at the moment is overrun with women with penises sporting purple hair. Because.... Christianity was never meant to work

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pretty sure there is widespread condemnation buddy. That's because Christian's don't care about religion and they are only Christian in name, not because they actually believe in Christianity. Every Christian country at the moment is overrun with women with penises sporting purple hair. Because.... Christianity was never meant to work
    Hey buddy,

Please can you change your avi?

It's fuking disgusting (like your cult).

All the best
    No sig crew

Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    Hey buddy,

Please can you change your avi?

It's fuking disgusting (like your cult).

All the best
    Lol strong avi yourself bud. You didnt have to blur your face we can tell by the general shape RudyRude would give you a 3 on his most generous. Guarantee you don't even train. You're most likely a Christian who thinks God was a man on earth lmao. Strong cult yourself there, really logical.

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol strong avi yourself bud. You didnt have to blur your face we can tell by the general shape RudyRude would give you a 3 on his most generous. Guarantee you don't even train. You're most likely a Christian who thinks God was a man on earth lmao. Strong cult yourself there, really logical.
    I am a facially blessed agnostic-atheist CHAD
    No sig crew

Originally Posted by 2am View Post
    I am a facially blessed agnostic-atheist CHAD
    forward hat crew can never be trusted

SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000) SirTony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol at being a Muslim "defender" but still being Putin's beech, isn't Putin killing thousands of yours fellow muzzies with carpet bombing worse than some cartoons, lol at muzzie logic
    18/88
    **Vocal Trance Crew**
    **Deep House Crew**

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sdmk View Post

To be fair Özil basically has to react that way.

You non-Germans probably weren't there, when it happened, but the guy caused a huge sh*tstorm in Germany for being close friends with Turkish President Erdogan, who at that time was murdering Kurds despite them oposing IS, during the last soccer world championship.

He was attacked in the German newspapers for months and struggled with the resulting harrassment. So yeah, he would probably say whatever he can to avoid the same media spotlight again.

(I am shure he is a moderate muslim though and oposed to any violence. There is really no comparing him to Khabib. Just compare his wedding pic above to Khabib's)

chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    There is really no comparing him to Khabib. Just compare his wedding pic above to Khabib's)
    "It won't get better, just different."

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SirTony View Post
    Lol at being a Muslim "defender" but still being Putin's beech, isn't Putin killing thousands of yours fellow muzzies with carpet bombing worse than some cartoons, lol at muzzie logic
    Stay out of it Sweden.

Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Still waiting for you to come to my dojo, cucky. You would'ne last 5 minutes.

chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) chino3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Still waiting for you to come to my dojo, cucky. You would'ne last 5 minutes.
    Still waiting on the addy phaglet

Lol at the neg little fat cuck
    Last edited by chino3; 11-04-2020 at 09:21 PM.
    "It won't get better, just different."

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Or it could be that the two most important commandments in Christianity are

1) Love your God with all of your heart
    2) Love you NEIGHBOR as you would love yourself

^^This is why Christians arent blowing up public places and sawing peoples heads off...

...and yes I agree the vast majority of "Christians" have nothing to do with Christianity.

Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    Or it could be that the two most important commandments in Christianity are

1) Love your God with all of your heart
    2) Love you NEIGHBOR as you would love yourself

^^This is why Christians arent blowing up public places and sawing peoples heads off...

...and yes I agree the vast majority of "Christians" have nothing to do with Christianity.
    Orly? Please tell me who caused the last genocide in Europe 30 years ago? Or.. why is the Russian orthodox church fighting the Ukrainian orthodox church?

Humans can be bad or good regardless of their religion. Same thing with Muslims, the vast majority of them arent even practicing the faith, only using it when its convenient to push their power hungry agenda.

OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OttomanEmpire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    Actually I kind of admire that(not fully covered where face isn't noticeable though), wouldn't even know if anyone of these Dagestanis or Chechens are married or have children because they don't put their family/private life on blast on Instagram etc. You have some of these other ufc fighters and just for their few minutes of fame in their octagon speech, their wife/gf comes out with the most "hey look at the size of my boobs, or ass, I'm just covering the tit" clothing. Sometime later "oh no why did my wife/gf cheat on me or left me for a bigger fish", she clearly wasn't make herself noticeable to the bigger fish ahead of time lmao.

Originally Posted by SirTony View Post
    Isn't Sweden like over 10% Muslim and by 2050 it'll be anywhere from 20-30%?

And about Russia...

“According to experts, Russia’s [Muslim] population will increase to 30 percent in a decade and a half,” said Ravil Gainutdin, the chairman of the Council of Muftis, a religious group representing Russia’s Muslim community.

Archpriest Dmitry Smirnov, an official in Russia’s Orthodox Church, agreed with Gainutdin’s forecast and predicted that “there won't be any Russians left in 2050.”

“It’s too late,” he told the Govorit Moskva radio station when asked if the demographic trend could be reversed.

So if there's like no more "Russians" in the future who's going to be in control of those thousands of nukes? Wish I could find that picture of Russian soldiers today, where it's all men from the Caucasus Mountains.
    Last edited by OttomanEmpire; 11-05-2020 at 09:51 AM.