Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My neighbors are so loud I cant even open my windows

My fukin neighbors have been outside inside outside back and forth yelling and their dogs barking, Getting into cars and leaving different cars of people coming etc. Its the first nice night in a long time the temp is like 65 degrees and these people wont stop making so much noise. Right now it sounds like these people are inside my house. I wannt fukin yell at them to shut up but there's like 5 of them out there. Why do people have to be so damn loud? Is it necessary to yell? Just shut up

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok Karen.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    My fukin neighbors have been outside inside outside back and forth yelling and their dogs barking, Getting into cars and leaving different cars of people coming etc. Its the first nice night in a long time the temp is like 65 degrees and these people wont stop making so much noise. Right now it sounds like these people are inside my house. I wannt fukin yell at them to shut up but there's like 5 of them out there. Why do people have to be so damn loud? Is it necessary to yell? Just shut up
    Had similar the other night it. Was a Sunday/Monday had work at 3am and i'd say 40-50 *******s blasting music and yelling and screaming. Fukked off the whole neighbourhood. I went off at a group of around 6, they yelled chit back but then my dog ran out and barked and they shut up. Few people in the neighbourhood ended up calling noise control and the police to get it shut down. srs
    Hehe

atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000) atceric is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is one of the main reasons I live in the sticks. I ****ing hate people. I'm in the woods, surrounded by trees. I pee in my yard more than in the bathroom. Its fantastic.

Good luck with your ****ty neighbors.

Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caeculus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eyeamcool View Post
    go join the party *******
    The women sound angry and they keep slamming doors. I want them to shut up. Bang slam crash "CHRIS I NEVER FUKIN SAID THAT" "NO I NEVER SAID THAT CHRIS!" "ALICIA ARE YOU COMING? GET IN THE CAR WE'RE LEAVING HURRY UP". SLAM CRASH BANG. VROOM. Oh here they come back 30 seconds later. SLAM BANG. BANG BANG "OPEN THE DOOR CHRIS!" "CHRIS OPEN THE DOOR I NEED MY FUKIN PHONE!" bark bark bark "SHUT UP STUPID DOG YOU'RE NOT COMING WITH" "CHRIS GET THE FUKIN DOG BACK INSIDE" BANG CRASH POW SLAM vroom vroom. oh here comes a different car load of people "Crash bang slam". " ADAM GET MY BAG FROM THE CAR!" SLAM BANG bark bark bark yip bark etc

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sounds like it's time to move out of the hood....

DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DizzySmalls has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by atceric View Post
    This is one of the main reasons I live in the sticks. I ****ing hate people. I'm in the woods, surrounded by trees. I pee in my yard more than in the bathroom. Its fantastic.

Good luck with your ****ty neighbors.
    I know these feels. Just walking outside nearly nude because someone is in the only bathroom, pissing with eyes closed and listening to the morning sounds and smelling the fresh morning smells. So serene. You end up missing the little things like that when you move into civilization.

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Caeculus View Post
    The women sound angry and they keep slamming doors. I want them to shut up. Bang slam crash "CHRIS I NEVER FUKIN SAID THAT" "NO I NEVER SAID THAT CHRIS!" "ALICIA ARE YOU COMING? GET IN THE CAR WE'RE LEAVING HURRY UP". SLAM CRASH BANG. VROOM. Oh here they come back 30 seconds later. SLAM BANG. BANG BANG "OPEN THE DOOR CHRIS!" "CHRIS OPEN THE DOOR I NEED MY FUKIN PHONE!" bark bark bark "SHUT UP STUPID DOG YOU'RE NOT COMING WITH" "CHRIS GET THE FUKIN DOG BACK INSIDE" BANG CRASH POW SLAM vroom vroom. oh here comes a different car load of people "Crash bang slam". " ADAM GET MY BAG FROM THE CAR!" SLAM BANG bark bark bark yip bark etc
    Chris wouldn't get ready brah but it's cool we leaving now

sorry for the disturbance
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah it should be legal to gun down douchebags like this. Have some consideration for other people you lowlife scumfuks.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Come and knock on my door, *******