Thread: neck problem

NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

neck problem

so im 180cm 73kg , and i got thin neck . i want to make my neck thicker . is there any solution for this . thanks
    Attached Images

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Start researching neck training and exercises.
    A simple neck harness that you can attach weights to will help the back neck.
    Neck curls where you lay on a flat bench head over the back of the bench,get a weight plate 5 or 10 pounds fold a towel as a pad between the plate and your forehead.
    Holding with your hands curl your neck up and down.
    This will help the front part.
    Lots of reps per set getting started to condition your neck work capacity.
    Eventually you can add weight but i would keep reps higher.
    A word of caution here is neck training can be dangerous for an untrained person so start very light and slowly ease into training.
    These are the simplest movements to get you started.
    Good luck.

hely26 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I do not understand why you decided that your neck is very thin. Your neck looks perfectly normal and in proportion to your body.

Neck exercises will help strengthen it, but will not make it much bigger.

You need your body to gain muscle evenly. In this case, the neck will be bigger, but not much because it has almost no muscles.