Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

UFC Vegas 12 : which fight are you anticipating ?

Don't even care about the Silva fight if I'm tbh, looking forward to the Fili vs Thugnasty fight ...
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing I don't like about Dana/the UFC is that they never let legends go out with a bang. They don't show any respect to them at all actually. I remember fkin BJ Penn fighting Ryan Hall on the pre lims, just lol. I don't care what his record is.

Like, this is legit Anderson's last fight and it's on a chitty Fight Night card against.. Uriah Hall? Why?

Shogun's next fight is apparently his last, why not do Anderson vs Shogun at 205 on a PPV card? Two legends going out together, on a big card, or SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Kinda triggered tbh.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    One thing I don't like about Dana/the UFC is that they never let legends go out with a bang. They don't show any respect to them at all actually. I remember fkin BJ Penn fighting Ryan Hall on the pre lims, just lol. I don't care what his record is.

Like, this is legit Anderson's last fight and it's on a chitty Fight Night card against.. Uriah Hall? Why?

Shogun's next fight is apparently his last, why not do Anderson vs Shogun at 205 on a PPV card? Two legends going out together, on a big card, or SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

Kinda triggered tbh.
    Its because they milk the cards and try and put as little big named fighters on as possible, just enough to get enough ppv and gate tickets. Nearly every card is watered down and no wonder with a UFC event nearly every weekend.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Kinda triggered tbh.
    I feel the same.

Shogun vs Anderson would have been worth it based on the anticipation alone lol.

This fight against Hall is worthless to me. I wouldn't be shocked if Anderson won a DEC but who cares? What if Hall knocks him out? Lol not worth it

Most looking forward to Strickland and Jacoby since I have the most money on those fights, it should be easy work for both guys. Yanez rolls too.

I'm also excited for Grutzemacher's fight as Hernandez is proving himself to be a fraud, Hernandez is -420 or something ridiculous.

Hardy should not be -350 either, he's low powered for a HW with very low volume going against a KB with a ground game.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gainzzz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    I feel the same.

Shogun vs Anderson would have been worth it based on the anticipation alone lol.

This fight against Hall is worthless to me. I wouldn't be shocked if Anderson won a DEC but who cares? What if Hall knocks him out? Lol not worth it

Most looking forward to Strickland and Jacoby since I have the most money on those fights, it should be easy work for both guys. Yanez rolls too.

I'm also excited for Grutzemacher's fight as Hernandez is proving himself to be a fraud, Hernandez is -420 or something ridiculous.

Hardy should not be -350 either, he's low powered for a HW with very low volume going against a KB with a ground game.
    I chit the bed with Strickland. I was hesitant because of his lay off when he was around -200, I checked back and he was -400 lol, he got hammered

Would've made a decent little double with Boser next weekend imo

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MJAffliction is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm looking forward to every fight on the main card srs.

Bobby Green and Kevin Holland have been fighting a lot during the pandemic and have made names for themselves. I'd like to see what Holland will do and if Green can keep it up. I'd like to see Hardy get starched.

I want to see Mitchell and if he can replicate that clinic he put on with his transitions between twister -> head and arm triangle for 3 rounds.

I of course want to see Anderson, even though he has been a shell of himself for the past 6 years. My favorite fighter of all time srs.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some good personalities on the card, very urban..

Not many consequential fights.

Hope Hardy merks Greene.

Mitchell v fili is fun.

Easy win for Holland.

Tough night for bobby.

Love to watch Hernandez lose after his fight with Cowboy and his bs.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hardy and the Silva fight.
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I chit the bed with Strickland. I was hesitant because of his lay off when he was around -200, I checked back and he was -400 lol, he got hammered

Would've made a decent little double with Boser next weekend imo
    Boser is at more than -250, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing him against Arlovski at that price.

Arlovski has improved himself defensively and has become a pretty good point fighter.

I don't think Boser is likely to KO him and the DEC only slightly favors Boser imo.

I think Arlovski actually beat Sakai and Harris, he also had a close one with Tai.

Arlovski survived Lins, Rothwell, Sakai, Harris, Shamil and Tuivasa.

I might even play Arlovski.

For this card, I'm playing Strickland ~-230 for 4.5U, Jacoby ~-230 4.5U, Natividad ~+150 for 0.5U and Gruetzemacher ~+300 0.5U

10U on the line so getting swept here would definitely get me salty lol

If all goes well I may add some more plays up the card

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Boser is at more than -250, I wouldn't feel comfortable playing him against Arlovski at that price.

Arlovski has improved himself defensively and has become a pretty good point fighter.

I don't think Boser is likely to KO him and the DEC only slightly favors Boser imo.

I think Arlovski actually beat Sakai and Harris, he also had a close one with Tai.

Arlovski survived Lins, Rothwell, Sakai, Harris, Shamil and Tuivasa.

I might even play Arlovski.

For this card, I'm playing Strickland ~-230 for 4.5U, Jacoby ~-230 4.5U, Natividad ~+150 for 0.5U and Gruetzemacher ~+300 0.5U

10U on the line so getting swept here would definitely get me salty lol

If all goes well I may add some more plays up the card
    I mostly gamble for fun and if I think someone has a high chance of winning and the odds are decent I do it. I'm definitely up overall, hit a few big accumulators (parlays) over the years. But yea, having money on a fight makes it 10x more interesting.

I see why you wouldn't wanna bet Boser but just as a casual bettor/fan, I think he is far too quick for Arlovski at this stage in his career. He also has a lot of momentum.

BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BobLoblawBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im taking Ledet here. Jacoby absolutely gassed out after 5 mins on DWCS. Granted Ledet has been murked by Walker, I just dont see value on an old Jacoby.

Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Im taking Ledet here. Jacoby absolutely gassed out after 5 mins on DWCS. Granted Ledet has been murked by Walker, I just dont see value on an old Jacoby.
    Fkn pussies everywhere. Im done.

AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamSMW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Splitting wigs and busting cheeks™

Fawk this card is on pretty early, praise Jesus

Wasnt sweatin at all till the last 15 seconds of rd1 lol

I hate making huge bets

Hold me misc

madmartigainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yanez can strike.

q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daaaaaaamn. With khabib gone is 135 the most stacked division now? It's close

madmartigainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by q0c0p View Post
    Daaaaaaamn. With khabib gone is 135 the most stacked division now? It's close
    I think so.

Yanez goes in the blackbook.

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Silva is still fighting?? Gosh
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

Layup for Hernandez

2-2 on the night but +3U

I'm fine with that

Next week fellas

q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000) q0c0p is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone else watching the boxing fights too?good fights today. Usyk, Inouye, davis

fading the public on bobby green

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    damn this card is early

missed the bobby green fight but i look forward to the HW bout and I guess Silva's last rodeo? what an unceremonious way to go lol, but would be nice if he got a KO altho I doubt it.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that looked like a middleweight fighting a lightweight, lmao
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Holland yelling at izzy lol. Always good to punching up but that fight will never happen

Originally Posted by q0c0p View Post
    Holland yelling at izzy lol. Always good to punching up but that fight will never happen
    I like the matchup lol. Izzy is in a different league though. Maybe it can happen like this Hall v Silva fight in 15 years lol.

Mo greene bout to get his face slapped off

Damn went down with a jab. Cant really blame herb for stopping the fight. Dude took a bunch of unanswered hits and didnt look good when he rolled around, greg would've had better position to gnp. Greg still breathing hard. He has no mma cardio