kdmcgregor is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Taking Preworkout During Chemo?

Hi All-

30 y/o female who was diagnosed with breast cancer. Recently started chemotherapy and will go through it for the next 5 months. Prior to this I've worked out at least 5 to 6 days a week weight training so it's constantly been part of my routine. My Dr. has told me to continue to work out as it's good for my bodies recovery to stay strong. I've been trying to get an answer if I can take preworkout but unfortunately my Dr. isn't familiar with preworkout (he must not work out lol). I followed up and sent him the ingredient list for Total War, which is what I currently have and have yet to hear back (this is the second time I've asked). I haven't found through my own searching that any of the ingredients would interfere with my treatment.

So with that said, I've searched the internet and have found basically nothing at this point. So I figured I'd turn to this community to see if there is anyone that has gone through chemo and continued to drink preworkout?

Thanks!

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The label says do not take with kidney issues. Chemo is hard on the kidneys, I’d switch to just caffeine

Also post this in the nutrition section you’ll get more replies
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please wait for an all clear from your doc on your pre-workout, otherwise it's better to just to skip it. Even if no red flags come up in your research, the exact ingredients and combos may not have been tested comprehensively by the drug comps. The silence from your doc might simply be to avoid giving the medical opinion of "I have no idea".