AnthonyJM1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking How would I go about getting this physique and is it possible

I’m 20 years old 6’3 238 pounds I’ve been working out constantly for about 2 moths for 1 1/2 to 2 hours a day (cause I enjoy it) I would like help on how I would go about getting this physique such as how I should eat workout weights and cardio stuff like that and if possible a estimation of how long it should take of course I’m not gonna just stop working out when I get the physique I want but I’ll ask about maintaining it when I get there any information is appreciated the first three pictures are my current physique and the last one is what I want (I have to split up the link so it will let me post it) htt ps://imgur .com/a/uON 3GHq
    Last edited by AnthonyJM1; 10-30-2020 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Forgot to add information

Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Junsuiakai has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Took me 7 yrs to get abs like that lol, but to lose your love handles alone. I predict about 40lbs of fat loss.

So you'd have to lose about 20lbs, then eat at maintenance and continue to progressively overload with your training (get on a proven program >> search the sticky threads in workout section)

Lose weight is simple, eat less than you burn, IE search the sticky threads in nutrition section.

Be consistent, get stronger, and be patient.

Actual realistic prediction of your goal? You will never look like that, as it is a fake physique, also you can only be better than yourself, so trying to reach a goal of "somebody" or "something" elses physique are the worst thing you can aim for.

It takes time, it takes effort, but if you want it bad enough. You'll make it happen.

Read nutrition sticky threads >> Read workout sticky threads >> then ask questions if you still don't understand what to do. Those love handles won't get much smaller till you lose at least 20lbs, but they will still be prominent. How do I know? I used to have them.
    FS/ S/ OHP/ B/ DL
    120/150/70/100/180 =KG
    I don't go to the gym anymore so above stats are useless.

Only do weighted calastentics in the comfort of my own home!

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173620211&page=138 go here if you want an estimation on your bf%

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A good year to a year and a half to lose the fat. 3 to 4 years to put on the muscle mass.

That said, the last time you posted 5 months ago, you weighed 220 lbs. Unless you straighten out your diet, you are not going to get anywhere close.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Talking

Originally Posted by Junsuiakai View Post
    Took me 7 yrs to get abs like that lol, but to lose your love handles alone. I predict about 40lbs of fat loss.

So you'd have to lose about 20lbs, then eat at maintenance and continue to progressively overload with your training (get on a proven program >> search the sticky threads in workout section)

Lose weight is simple, eat less than you burn, IE search the sticky threads in nutrition section.

Be consistent, get stronger, and be patient.

Actual realistic prediction of your goal? You will never look like that, as it is a fake physique, also you can only be better than yourself, so trying to reach a goal of "somebody" or "something" elses physique are the worst thing you can aim for.

It takes time, it takes effort, but if you want it bad enough. You'll make it happen.

Read nutrition sticky threads >> Read workout sticky threads >> then ask questions if you still don't understand what to do. Those love handles won't get much smaller till you lose at least 20lbs, but they will still be prominent. How do I know? I used to have them.
    Ok so I’ll go find a diet from the nutrition section and get on a a proven program in the workout section I know the character in the physique I put is fake but if you had to guess how much do you think he weighs and his body fat % is and if possible stuff like bicep size I know I can’t get perfectly like that cause genetics and stuff but if I can measure my weight my body fat my muscle size I would think I could get as close as possible I’ve been really motivated lately and I know I can do it no matter how long it takes

Talking

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    A good year to a year and a half to lose the fat. 3 to 4 years to put on the muscle mass.

That said, the last time you posted 5 months ago, you weighed 220 lbs. Unless you straighten out your diet, you are not going to get anywhere close.
    Yeah I actually got to around 197 but then corona virus hit and I been doing nothing but sitting around and eating junk food not working out my bad habits came back and I got out of shape again but now that the gyms are back I’m ready to try again

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyJM1 View Post
    Ok so I’ll go find a diet from the nutrition section and get on a a proven program in the workout section I know the character in the physique I put is fake but if you had to guess how much do you think he weighs and his body fat % is and if possible stuff like bicep size I know I can’t get perfectly like that cause genetics and stuff but if I can measure my weight my body fat my muscle size I would think I could get as close as possible I’ve been really motivated lately and I know I can do it no matter how long it takes
    How would anyone guess the weight and bicep size of an animated character based on a torso with no height reference? IMO you're approaching your workout and weight loss the wrong way, by aiming for the physique of someone else, in this case a fictional character. That's probably why your motivation comes and goes, and why you sat around and ate junk food for half a year.

Seriously, get on a calorie deficit and nutrition plan that suits your goals and a proper workout program. Just improve your body without worrying about where you'll end up years from now. Animated characters don't have genetic limits.

Talking

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    How would anyone guess the weight and bicep size of an animated character based on a torso with no height reference? IMO you're approaching your workout and weight loss the wrong way, by aiming for the physique of someone else, in this case a fictional character. That's probably why your motivation comes and goes, and why you sat around and ate junk food for half a year.

Seriously, get on a calorie deficit and nutrition plan that suits your goals and a proper workout program. Just improve your body without worrying about where you'll end up years from now. Animated characters don't have genetic limits.
    Well if height is a factor he’s 6’3 in the show also I wasn’t exactly un motivated all the gyms where closed and I still did calisthenics here and there I just don’t enjoy that like I do when it comes to weight lifting I do like cardio so I guess I could’ve done that but I clearly didn’t yeah I’m all for bettering my self and my health but that’s the type of physique I want and it’s what motivates me of course if I can even get there genetically I’ll never know for 4-5 years anyways when I hit my full genetic potential so for now I just want a guideline to follow to help me get as close as possible to what I want other wise I wouldn’t be asking for help and I would stick to the advice I got last time I posted my goals for what I wanted changed so my questions changed I’m still very new and will humble myself to what the more experienced have to say

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well if height is a factor he’s 6’3 in the show also I wasn’t exactly un motivated all the gyms where closed and I still did calisthenics here and there I just don’t enjoy that like I do when it comes to weight lifting I do like cardio so I guess I could’ve done that but I clearly didn’t yeah I’m all for bettering my self and my health but that’s the type of physique I want and it’s what motivates me of course if I can even get there genetically I’ll never know for 4-5 years anyways when I hit my full genetic potential so for now I just want a guideline to follow to help me get as close as possible to what I want other wise I wouldn’t be asking for help and I would stick to the advice I got last time I posted my goals for what I wanted changed so my questions changed I’m still very new and will humble myself to what the more experienced have to say
    There's no special program you need to be on, you just need to start on a novice program and cal deficit. Your program will change over time as you progress anyway. You'd start out similarly even if you were looking to end up with the physique below.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah I actually got to around 197 but then corona virus hit and I been doing nothing but sitting around and eating junk food not working out my bad habits came back and I got out of shape again but now that the gyms are back I’m ready to try again
    Not a good sign. Access to a gym should not affect your ability to keep your body fat in check. That is mostly diet. A lot of people lost weight when deprived of gym access and were unable to maintain muscle mass.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Talking

Ok since I got a lot of good advice here I’m gonna ask 1 last question before I go and I can try and keep you all updated month to month if wanted so I was looking back at the notes I’ve taken the last month and what my day would look like is I would usually get up make my creatine bca and protein shake put them in the fridge to get cold go run 1-3 miles took me 10-30 minutes then I would go to the gym for 1 1/2 to 2 hours back/chest/legs/repeat rest on Sunday I would go as heavy as I could at 10 reps every once in a while I would go heavier 5-8 reps I can put my stats if it helps anything then I would go home hit the heavy bag for 1 hour I think the biggest problem is I noticed I was eating between 5000-6000 calories a day I enjoy doing what I was doing so do you think if I drop my calories to 2000 a day and continue doing that it’s a good idea or maybe you guys can recommend a number of calories I should stick to

Ok since I got a lot of good advice here I’m gonna ask 1 last question before I go and I can try and keep you all updated month to month if wanted so I was looking back at the notes I’ve taken the last month and what my day would look like is I would usually get up make my creatine bca and protein shake put them in the fridge to get cold go run 1-3 miles took me 10-30 minutes then I would go to the gym for 1 1/2 to 2 hours back/chest/legs/repeat rest on Sunday I would go as heavy as I could at 10 reps every once in a while I would go heavier 5-8 reps I can put my stats if it helps anything then I would go home hit the heavy bag for 1 hour I think the biggest problem is I noticed I was eating between 5000-6000 calories a day I enjoy doing what I was doing so do you think if I drop my calories to 2000 a day and continue doing that it’s a good idea or maybe you guys can recommend a number of calories I should stick to
    Well I don't think you should be running for 30 mins and then lifting for 1 1/2 to 2 hrs, 6 days/week, but that aside, if you've been eating 5000-6000 cals/day you may find you don't have as much energy to keep that up. See the stickies in the Nutrition and Fat Loss forums to calculate a suitable cal deficit based on your goals, and then adjust based on results and how you feel.