acilliron is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Low body fat %, but no visible abs

I have been hitting the gym 3 times a week doing full body workouts for the past 6 weeks, and have seen significant changes everywhere but my abs. I was always on the skinny side and after doing a caliper test I measured in at 135 lbs, 5'7, and 8% body fat (the initial numbers I got came out to 6% so I added 2mm to each measurement). Any help or suggestions are appreciated

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    135lbs @ 5'7" means you have little muscle. Abs are muscles.
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kauseemcee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need to build up a decent base before you can really see ab development
    The best personal trainer you can invest in is YOURSELF.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    135lbs @ 5'7" means you have little muscle. Abs are muscles.
    Originally Posted by kauseemcee View Post
    You need to build up a decent base before you can really see ab development

Thanks for the suggestions, Ill focus on building up the rest of my body first then worrying about that later

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    BTW, you may not really be 8% - even professionally done caliper tests could be off by several percentage points. They are better than BIA but only just.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    BTW, you may not really be 8% - even professionally done caliper tests could be off by several percentage points. They are better than BIA but only just.
    I understand that but in general I was just using that as a reference to see roughly where I fall