Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is geyness . You want a girl that is interesting to talk to? So you want a girl that likes what you like? What is that? Lifting and smashing girls? Lmao yea y’all are ghey
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

President of the sloots gonna sloot crew

"I guess that's just what sloots do" - Eminem

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post
    This thread is geyness . You want a girl that is interesting to talk to? So you want a girl that likes what you like? What is that? Lifting and smashing girls? Lmao yea y’all are ghey
    I've given enough context for anyone to understand. Go back to 2nd grade and play with your Legos, moron
    -Pragmatic crew
    Compiled COVID19 overhyped scam thread -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178646891

"Never be defined by your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worth noting that I think the current paradigm has more influence on your cynical point of view than anything. Women today have the upper hand in dating and as a result have become the very thing they claim men are. Not trust worthy, uncaring, and distant.

BestLifter's Alt hamburgerbread's Avatar
    hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000) hamburgerbread is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have you tried sukking dick??!?!!
    MTC ==> Medium Test Crew...Best of both worlds
    Legit Ten incher crew (PM me for proof)
    Theta gang

GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by roughinhouse View Post
    if you're not in the top 20% of males, there's no point in pursuing women.
    same problems, maybe worse. those women are even more artificial, selfish, and entitled.

lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lexbishop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    Worth noting that I think the current paradigm has more influence on your cynical point of view than anything. Women today have the upper hand in dating and as a result have become the very thing they claim men are. Not trust worthy, uncaring, and distant.
    I feel like a lot of it has to do with women never had properly punitive fathers, and so they just lash out when it happens but perhaps it's some of this too.

I can't imagine any man wanting a woman long term, beyond sex of course
    -Pragmatic crew

I like positive feedback like anyone else, but I am here to spread valuable information, not to get accolades. Feel free to copy and spread anything I post

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i don't quite sympathize fully, but i think i can explain why they are this way... i'll try to do it simply

they have no repercussions. i think through their own self preservation they've weaved a world EXACTLY the way they want; kind of in a conniving/ manipulative fashion (their forte)

men only have strength over women. once you take that away it becomes a woman's world, they'll always win. cause the male sex drive is significantly greater than the females. that means more males are on the hunt for females, putting them in control.

i think this might be too vague for people as it introduces things without quite explaining them but yeahhhh

take this for example:
    I feel like a lot of it has to do with women never had properly punitive fathers, and so they just lash out when it happens but perhaps it's some of this too.

I can't imagine any man wanting a woman long term, beyond sex of course
    what EXACTLY are you going to do if they act out? yell at them? sorry, but it's not a big deterrent. at some point they figure this out.

then they grow an entitlement, because they're used to getting their way; so they feel entitled to "lash out"

because men inundate them the threat of them leaving always looms.

you CAN possibly be the guy they fear losing, but, once again, due to the number of men the fear isn't that great. which is why a lot of them will test it
    Last edited by propreffered7; 10-29-2020 at 06:19 PM.

VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes i made a thread about this kinda i feel nothing when with women anymore, i can get dates and **** em but i don't even care anymore so I just fap all day srs.

VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50) VoltaSoccer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op is right

women don't care about you or love you they just care what you can do for them and how they make you feel

they can literally say to you they love you and a week later be in love with the love of their life with someone else a month later and compelely discard you like your nothing

You are right. Women should never be your friend you shoul never drop your guard around them every women in my life my mum my sister my ex girls i dated all they care about deep down is themselves it's all a facade. i understand 100% what you are saying OP.

They will be nice and talk in a baby like voice and be manipulative and tell you how great you are and good you are If it means they will get some return they will make you fall in love with them but it's for their own purpose and desire for their own babies/survival and if you perish/fail/get weak you are replaced within seconds.

Imagine hanging out with a bro friend doing fun **** together being best pals then he says to you sorry i met another dude i want to hang out with him cya. This is how women work. So why the **** would you ever want to fall in love or care for them?????????

That's their nature

Now let's add in the feminism and modern times
    - no responsibiltiies
    - no repurcssions
    - no nothing
    - get dumped and go on tinder and get another 1000s cocks

jusst ****ing lol

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Disown these fking degenerate females. They can all burn
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LFAesthetics View Post
    They always were. Look at how China views women. A male son counts for far more, unless she earns an education to work in a career like a man.
    “Far from being the sylph to whom poets sing, nature is a cruel, voracious mother who needs to feed on the creatures she gives birth to in order to stay alive.”

Deus Vult

FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FAPhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's where I'm at.

I'm 25, so I've pretty much missed the fun school dating type chit. Women my age are starting to get expectations for hubby material and kids. Only problem is I don't want children, so that pretty much means I don't need a wife either. And now I've missed out on teenagelove.jpg, girls are depleting their glowtonium reserves rapidly, etc, so I'm just not seeing much of a point any more.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FAPhaggot View Post
    It's where I'm at.

I'm 25, so I've pretty much missed the fun school dating type chit. Women my age are starting to get expectations for hubby material and kids. Only problem is I don't want children, so that pretty much means I don't need a wife either. And now I've missed out on teenagelove.jpg, girls are depleting their glowtonium reserves rapidly, etc, so I'm just not seeing much of a point any more.
    I got my first gf at 24 bro and got to experience that young love just in time, dw u still got time man (maybe 1 year max) then it's over.

KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KirkMcquest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last edited by KirkMcquest; 10-29-2020 at 06:42 PM.
    "I yam what I yam" - Popeye the sailor

Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anomen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Once your libido and need for validation decrease so does your interest in women.

I started to notice it after my 30s which is a shame since the most attractive ones came exactly from my late 20s, in my early 20s I was driving around to meet them and even hitting places I didnt particularly like only cause women were there.

The funny thing is that the more women I had and the less I looked for more while the less I had the more I craved them.

Same thing with sex, now if I have to endure somethin boring or annoying to get it I skip it...I got an easy lay recently but didnt go cause I didnt want to walk to my parking spot and drive there.

Few years ago I would have get 2 buses if necessary.

Btw I recall in my 20s that when a girl didnt return my calls it was a huge source of stress while now it really doesnt make any difference, I could have my date to flirt with someone else and I would give her my blessing and go home as nothing happened.

The only regret I have is that recently I date nice girls, young and glomy but I couldnt match their energy and bonding ability.

WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WoofieNugget is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    All you have to do is realize that women serve a purpose, and it's one you can easily suit to meet your needs.

If you want a companion, you can easily find a likely less attractive woman who will cook you meals, serve you and tend to your needs. If you want a killer sex partner you can find a girl with a high libido who is a total freak in bed, you just have to be aware that she will probably just be that and not last long because she will also be totally unstable. If you want a nice girl, you can easily find one.

What a lot of guys need to do is get over the fact they're not hot, rich, smart or cool enough to be landing 8/10 girls.

Originally Posted by Anomen View Post
    Once your libido and need for validation decrease so does your interest in women.

I started to notice it after my 30s which is a shame since the most attractive ones came exactly from my late 20s, in my early 20s I was driving around to meet them and even hitting places I didnt particularly like only cause women were there.

The funny thing is that the more women I had and the less I looked for more while the less I had the more I craved them.

Same thing with sex, now if I have to endure somethin boring or annoying to get it I skip it...I got an easy lay recently but didnt go cause I didnt want to walk to my parking spot and drive there.

Few years ago I would have get 2 buses if necessary.

Btw I recall in my 20s that when a girl didnt return my calls it was a huge source of stress while now it really doesnt make any difference, I could have my date to flirt with someone else and I would give her my blessing and go home as nothing happened.

The only regret I have is that recently I date nice girls, young and glomy but I couldnt match their energy and bonding ability.
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    All you have to do is realize that women serve a purpose, and it's one you can easily suit to meet your needs.

If you want a companion, you can easily find a likely less attractive woman who will cook you meals, serve you and tend to your needs. If you want a killer sex partner you can find a girl with a high libido who is a total freak in bed, you just have to be aware that she will probably just be that and not last long because she will also be totally unstable. If you want a nice girl, you can easily find one.

What a lot of guys need to do is get over the fact they're not hot, rich, smart or cool enough to be landing 8/10 girls.

No but this is wrong, no matter who the girl is, they don't care or love you and just care about how you make them feel and will just essentially use you so they can meet their own needs

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The way you view people is largely an extension of yourself

Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mj-drewfan32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with OP. I think covid was the last straw srs. I use to love chasing women and entertaining them but the thrill is gone now I just don't have time to play games or get hurt or worry why they arent texting/ghosting. Too much energy, time, and money that was wasted. The return of investment is not even that great. I will not sell myself short to bag a 6 or below either. Sex is amazing don't get me wrong but honestly not the end of the world if I don't get any (covid shutdowns making me realize all this).

Its why I careermaxx, familymaxx, and friendmaxx since they bring me the most happiness. Great friends and family who love you are the goat feels in this life srs. Dont get me wrong if an amazing girl (not stressing on this) comes along then this might change but for now I am the same as OP.

roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000) roughinhouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GordonXXX View Post
    same problems, maybe worse. those women are even more artificial, selfish, and entitled.
    No I mean a girl won't truly love you unless you're legit in the top 20% of men. Anything less and they'll remember they settled and feel bitter throughout the relationship.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    i don't quite sympathize fully, but i think i can explain why they are this way... i'll try to do it simply

they have no repercussions. i think through their own self preservation they've weaved a world EXACTLY the way they want; kind of in a conniving/ manipulative fashion (their forte)

men only have strength over women. once you take that away it becomes a woman's world, they'll always win. cause the male sex drive is significantly greater than the females. that means more males are on the hunt for females, putting them in control.

i think this might be too vague for people as it introduces things without quite explaining them but yeahhhh

take this for example:

what EXACTLY are you going to do if they act out? yell at them? sorry, but it's not a big deterrent. at some point they figure this out.

then they grow an entitlement, because they're used to getting their way; so they feel entitled to "lash out"

because men inundate them the threat of them leaving always looms.

you CAN possibly be the guy they fear losing, but, once again, due to the number of men the fear isn't that great. which is why a lot of them will test it
    I can tell you really tried to explain this but I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this.

I can tell you for sure that usually idgaf about anything and I escalate normally. The only time I go off is if or when they do something repeatedly that pisses me off. I can entertain things for a while, and escalate from there like any normal person.

Maybe you're right, maybe they just have no fear of loss since men are such wimps that they won't walk out on them and tinder or some new dick is just a couple screen taps away.

I guess it saves me money and time in the long run, but I can't see starting a family with these childish idiots, which is sad. I feel like I'd be a great dad, but I can't imagine submitting like a
    servant to any woman just to keep one around.

Do men actually let women win arguments these days? Do they really let them win when there's an issue between them? Do they really believe happy wife happy life?

I'm asking seriously because women are all pretty stupid, so I'm genuinely curious if this is what's expected these days. It sounds pretty pathetic though and I'm not sure I could do it. It seems like sitcom ****.
    -Pragmatic crew

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just got to find more interesting women.

There is an 18 year old girl at my gym who knows more about bodybuilding from a research and practical standpoint than 99% of the misc and Gymgoers I know. Shes also in college, works a normal job, and coaches people online already.

Also has a 9.9/10 LTC body with a bubble butt and cute AF and no BF and only lame guys hit on her.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50) HC138 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah been there done that. I've only realized that when I had a few fwb/ ****buddies or whatever it was, they're always asking to be with me and I was declining to meet them, either to have dinner whatever or just to come to my place. In my case I've always been pretty lonely and I get tired of everybody real quick, sex is nice and all, but at the end of the day, looking back I kind of regret being with them. As in wasting my time and just not doing all the stuff I wanted to do, let it be whatever pointless thing it might seem. As I prefer to be alone a million times more than hanging out with them. Porn seems to fill the void, even though here and there I fuk some girl that's messaging me, not even sure why srs. As I literally don't pursue women in any way.

mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000) mesobuild is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

men only have strength over women. once you take that away it becomes a woman's world, they'll always win.

take this for example:

Let me try:

Social accountability stops women from acting like freaks. Also, you can build a business with accounting and security, so no one gets away with cheating without taking responsibility for their moves.
    Women learn from other people more than men, so they do not survive as well from discarding a relationship responsible for shaping most of their understanding of the world. They also want a man around for stability with their children.
    They cannot do nearly as well post-youth in any way.

So, if you manage your expectations and handle social life well, you can expect a good amount of stability.
    “Far from being the sylph to whom poets sing, nature is a cruel, voracious mother who needs to feed on the creatures she gives birth to in order to stay alive.”

Deus Vult

EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnochsProphecy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    Anyone else feel like there's no sense of wonder with them anymore? That they're just completely empty shells with nothing to offer? That they feel like a complete drain of resources, time, and energy? That the only thing that you're even semi interested in is the way they look but you've been there done that, and you're over it? You've gotten laid enough times by enough women; nice ones, crazy ones, fun ones, sweet ones, bitchy ones, hot ones, average ones, big/small tits/ass, thick, thin, smart, dumb and even different ethnicities and literally you just would rather lift, jog, play video games, and read instead of wasting your time with them?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I am completely disillusioned by them, the spectacle is gone, and I've come to the realization that I don't need them and I never did anyway.

Is something wrong with me or is this natural?
    Strong generalization. Sure there are some girls who live to suck the life out of your soul, but there are also girls that will spend the time to cook, clean, and help support you with your goals. It comes down to the individual person. I have met girls who were a complete burden to me and I have met others who if I call right now they will help pick me up if my car breaks down.

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CherryPopinski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lexbishop View Post
    Anyone else feel like there's no sense of wonder with them anymore? That they're just completely empty shells with nothing to offer? That they feel like a complete drain of resources, time, and energy? That the only thing that you're even semi interested in is the way they look but you've been there done that, and you're over it? You've gotten laid enough times by enough women; nice ones, crazy ones, fun ones, sweet ones, bitchy ones, hot ones, average ones, big/small tits/ass, thick, thin, smart, dumb and even different ethnicities and literally you just would rather lift, jog, play video games, and read instead of wasting your time with them?

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I am completely disillusioned by them, the spectacle is gone, and I've come to the realization that I don't need them and I never did anyway.

Is something wrong with me or is this natural?
    Other than the getting laid part I pretty much agree
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNonsenseBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    just got to find more interesting women.

There is an 18 year old girl at my gym who knows more about bodybuilding from a research and practical standpoint than 99% of the misc and Gymgoers I know. Shes also in college, works a normal job, and coaches people online already.

Also has a 9.9/10 LTC body with a bubble butt and cute AF and no BF and only lame guys hit on her.

quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) quadfecta has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pretty much yeah

I don’t get women I’m into on tinder. Even the ones I’d never date aren’t into hookups so I assume the majority of sloots are only looking to get wined and dined and dtf for chad models

Rather just fap into a sock but even porn doesn’t interest me

dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dunnie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women are the ultimate LARPERS
    All they do is live action role play they always just pretend to be something they are not to attract a male
    Like fake a deep look to look like they are pondering on something when in reality just think inside their head “ I look deep and intelligent doing this “

And it is true 99 % of the women out there offer absolutely nothing

JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JT11RTR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I look at them and start thinking how hot they are and as soon as I start talking to them it kills it. Most are so annoying I just walk away.
    "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."