Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeyCreedon View Post
    Kick out the black guy for wearing sneakers
    Let the white woman stay while wearing sneakers

Make it make sense, misc. I'm counting on you...
    They won’t. This site has descended to st0rmfr0nt levels. You just gotta learn to laugh at how these HAs are so disconnected from reality that this forum is all they have left to cling onto. Prime example is someone like this:

Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    Dress appropriately.

If they can deny you service without shirt/shoes/masks then they can deny you for not dressing properly either.
    lol
    JJ Watt is an overrated athlete plus a fake nice guy whose ligaments are as strong as the foundations of every home in Houston that gets obliterated during Hurricane season.

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    They won’t. This site has descended to st0rmfr0nt levels. You just gotta learn to laugh at how these HAs are so disconnected from reality that this forum is all they have left to cling onto. Prime example is someone like this:

lol
    Umad you can't wear your garbage ugly chit jogger sweats and a sweatshirt to an upscale sushi restaurant?

Lmao @ people who dress like trash.
    Resident War Historian
    Resident Conservationist

YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Umad you can't wear your garbage ugly chit jogger sweats and a sweatshirt to an upscale sushi restaurant?

I dress better than you.
    JJ Watt is an overrated athlete plus a fake nice guy whose ligaments are as strong as the foundations of every home in Houston that gets obliterated during Hurricane season.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Oh ma gawd lemme guess something they didn't like happened so it's all about race? When could it ever NOT be about race and just what they are doing? SMFH.

Oh no, the travesty. Kicked out of a restaurant, must be KKK members. Better go beat up some street vendors and set fire to the restaurant.

See you all in the next thread.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) byzantine75 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JaxBrah View Post
    and other blacks have been enslaving blacks ever since. arabs enslaved whites in a far worse margin. asians enslaving muslims right now

whats your point?
    Also although slavery is completely and utterly fukked, I think an argument can be made that black people in America today have benefited from their ancestors being brought to America. They today have a chit ton more opportunities, benefits and a superior standard of living in the states compared to if they were left back in Africa(even despite current events.)Look at how many other immigrants are just gagging to get into the country, including people from Africa. Make the most out of a crap situation I reckon
    Judo crew
    Kyokushin crew

TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I dunno brahs, this seemed like some pretty discriminatory policy making to me but JFL @ making a giant scene about it instead of just telling the owner he is a manlet phaggot, leaving, and taking your business elsewhere.

What would they have done if:
    - The owner said, oh you're right I'm sorry, please take a seat and enjoy your meal.
    Or
    - The owner said, oh you're right I'm sorry, white bish, please also gtfo

Would they have either stayed and been able to enjoy their meal or felt good about getting some other bish kicked out too?

Point is, making a scene does absolutely nothing for your cause other than to give miscers a reason to call discrimination something other than discrimination because they acted like phucking plebs in the end.

Strong lol @ Asian racism, zero phucks given. Maybe whitey ain't so bad after all, eh?

Gathering The Six Stones tunafishha's Avatar
    tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500) tunafishha is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    You literally sound like a 10 year old after their first 'race studies' lesson. Everything you're saying is embarrassing as a grown man.
    I understand. Its a hard pill to swallow for those who haven't yet taken it.

Originally Posted by bemyguest View Post

So just because of the past, we in the present have to suffer for the mistakes we didn't participate in? Fuk off with the same bullsht excuse.

Slavery was there and you can't change anything about it, you like it or not. Same as holocaust happened and other things. Accept that it happened and move on phaggot.

Look at germany becoming a cuck country as they are the ones trying to redeem from their WW2 massacres. The country is a joke right now.

Buhh... Butt... Slavery... Yeah fuk off with this excuse. That is the way you only encourage racism from us.
    The Brits and the White American'ts have benefited greatly from taking this land and enslaving the blacks. You guys CURRENTLY enjoy having large land to roam about. You guys enjoy the benefits of having good food and well paying jobs. You guys have a large military to show off - conjured up from stolen resources. You guys benefit from being marketed as: rich, smart, good looking, technologically advance. All of this is only possible because you took land that wasn't yours. Its that simple.

So, unless you give up all of those benefits, then yes you have to suffer for your ancestors sins. Don't play dumb now. The only way for any white American't to redeem themselves is to move out the states into their motherland.

This is much bigger than forgiveness. This is devine justice. Mother Karma dishing out discipline to those who committed crimes against humanity.
    Last edited by tunafishha; 10-30-2020 at 03:54 AM.
    *5'5 Purple Asian Titan*
    *(-1,707,191 point(s) total)*
    *Catholic*
    Comprehension = Prediction

demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They won’t. This site has descended to st0rmfr0nt levels. You just gotta learn to laugh at how these HAs are so disconnected from reality that this forum is all they have left to cling onto. l
    -accuses people of being disconnected from reality

-Supports BLM

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post
    White person(s) with sneakers were allowed to stay though.
    Played too much Yakuza to not think about Kiryu when I see this

TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    The Brits and the White American'ts have benefited greatly from taking this land and enslaving the blacks. .
    Strong lol @ this logic. Didn't realize the automobile and NYSE were built on cotton and tobacco brah, thanks for the enlightening wisdom ITT.

Quick question-- Since China didn't outlaw slavery until 1910 what kind of reparations do think they ought to be responsible for to those they enslaved considering the institution lasted for literal thousands of years consecutively and played a critical role in China's internal development.

inb4 it was different because they were "also Chinese." Do they see it that way though brah?

Asian logic not even once.

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) maori-rap has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The black man being thrown out acted like ghetto trash and turned the whole thing into a circus.

If the owner or floor manager ask you to leave, even if you do not 100% disagree with their decision, just cut your losses and take your money elsewhere. There was no evidence the decision was influenced by race, it was the black guy who opened that door and played his well-used race card.
    Sig line can't be a novel

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    The black man being thrown out acted like ghetto trash and turned the whole thing into a circus.

If the owner or floor manager ask you to leave, even if you do not 100% disagree with their decision, just cut your losses and take your money elsewhere. There was no evidence the decision was influenced by race, it was the black guy who opened that door and played his well-used race card.
    DW all the YT comments are from psychology experts.They have deamed this small footage to be 100% racism

SMH.

Funny how few people talk about the behavior of those being ejected. They made the right call, they looked like fuking trash and acted like fuking trash. Character, not race.

Meanwhile people want to destroy this business. I hope they flourish and those folks were banned from ever coming back.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post

think he was just hurt af. prolly wud have left normally if he hadn't noticed staff ignoring other patrons dressed like he was. they're dressed ok for 2020. people will prolly be wearing athleisure to work in 2030.

only defence i can think of for the restaurant:
    before the camera was turned on, the couple were acting ghetto and the staff were like "fukk that, let's kick them out, make up a reason".
    still racist but man's got a business to run.

demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) demfeelsbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what does the word racism even mean anymore???

Originally Posted by demfeelsbro View Post
    what does the word racism even mean anymore???
    It's misused all the time especially in places where there are already words. It had a clear cut definition. Now anything negative towards a non-white = racism.

I am sure these people are vigrously recording and waiting to upload white people not being allowed in. "Hurr dey don't get denied" yeah ok that's why I see it all the time, especially for 1. Dress code or 2. Too drunk

First thing I think when someone claims racism is "It's not". Boy who cried wolf, it's now a power tool for minorities and liberals to guilt whites.

Here is the red pill: America is one of the most least racist countries in a world. Media, laws, government all of it every day doing it's best to be "Diverse". People outraged over a video like this. If they think this is bad don't ever travel, and these other countries no-one gives a flying fuk about your feelings.

People have been socially programmed now, no I actually mean it. They can't see a video like this and be objective at all, it HAS to be because of X or Y. And yeah maybe sometimes it is, but NOT EVERY FUKING TIME, not even close. No-ones that dumb enough in today's cancel culture.

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    white, black, yellow, green, you are a potato if you wear sneakers to a high end/upscale restaurant. Shows lack of class and poverty level thinking.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore

LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegDayLol is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lmao

people realising how racist Asians and black guys are

dis gon be a fun decade
    I identify as a chad with a jawline so chiseled it can cut diamond, don't assume my genetics

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time in now

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    One day my brothers will over come but for now we must fight selective enforcement of dress codes at sushi restaurants.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by darkninja67 View Post
    white, black, yellow, green, you are a potato if you wear sneakers to a high end/upscale restaurant. Shows lack of class and poverty level thinking.
    thats what i thought it was a fancy place but i looked at the prices

https://www.menuwithprice.com/menu/umi-sushi/

its like $12 a roll, that isnt even that expensive, there are take out places at that price. I dont get why a mid tier restaurant boots people for dress code unless he was being loud and chit.

Originally Posted by tunafishha View Post
    Blacks don't just hate for no reason. Blacks main problem, is the white people who have enslaved their ancestors and ongoing segregation and income inequality. That is who their beef is with. Many blacks carry this hatred and they don't want to work for the white man to make this country better. They are better off living on welfare and not doing jack chit. Many other race mistake this lifestyle for being lazy. And so blacks end up being predjudice against other races because these other races show predjudice first. Its a fk you too mentality.

Whites are the only race that tries to not be racist but you guys are the worst and you don't want to bring more attention to your past sins. That is why yall keep your mouth shut. Your true colors showed when you voted the orange man into office.

lol at this marxist cuck over in south east asia telling us how black americans think

Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)

lol

I dress better than you.
    I dress like a dogchit bum everyday. Would never get mad at being denied service for my shoes or clothes, or just being a fat fukk. Because its their business, I am self aware, and not a garbage human being trying to use violence at the drop of a hat.

☮INFJ♞6w5(so/sp) IEI-INFp lnvictus's Avatar
    lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lnvictus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    brb comparing Adidas to full-blown jogging attire.
    Yuri Alekseyevich Gagarin Incarnate

Official Misc Renaissance Man

Bonitatem, Disciplinam, Scientiam

🇧 🇮 🇹 🇨 🇭 🇮 🇳꧁꧂ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Meanwhile I went into a Michelin star restaurant with sweatpants/sneakers and got served by the Chef/Owner. Life ain't fair brahs
    ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔲𝔟𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔴
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i am going to follow this story because it will be interesting for future cases like this. Usually the restaurants reputation gets destroyed via social media and they apologize profusely.

1. https://nypost.com/2020/10/29/black-...over-sneakers/

2. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/6072778002/

3. https://www.thedailybeast.com/atlant...t-black-couple

no one is talking about their tasty sushi any longer
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

I woke up like dis RonaldMcflurry's Avatar
    RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RonaldMcflurry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    only defence i can think of for the restaurant:
    before the camera was turned on, the couple were acting ghetto and the staff were like "fukk that, let's kick them out, make up a reason".
    still racist but man's got a business to run.
    This is possible. Or the staff could have been straight up racist. I don't know and don't care either way. But good luck running a business in Atlanta if you are gonna discriminate against people for "acting ghetto". His outfit didn't look bad to me. I wouldn't describe it as "ghetto" or sloppy. I am tired of whiney victim culture and lol @ dudes in here talking about "ancestors" and all of that dumb sht. You have to be held accountable for your own actions and stop making excuses for everything.

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    thats what i thought it was a fancy place but i looked at the prices

https://www.menuwithprice.com/menu/umi-sushi/

its like $12 a roll, that isnt even that expensive, there are take out places at that price. I dont get why a mid tier restaurant boots people for dress code unless he was being loud and chit.
    He most likely was. Look at him trying to fight even after he knows that the camera is rolling.
    Nuggets of Wisdom

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is in Buckhead and I'm not surprised this chit happened.

The good thing about Atlanta is that there are full of Black Owned Restaurants that they can patron and gladly take their money.

No need for us to patron "minority" owned businesses like this that treat us like trash.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I can’t be the only one that his sweatsuit was also an issue
    Insta is username snails.r.us

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoNonsenseBrah View Post
    White person(s) with sneakers were allowed to stay though.
    Don't worry OP. According to your Critical Race Theory masters, only white people can be racist. So what happened here couldn't have possibly been racist. Speaking of colors, I hope you like the color red.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    JFL if you don't wear tanktops to a sushi restaurant.

ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramimotemem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    I can’t be the only one that his sweatsuit was also an issue
    Nah, I think he's dressed like chit and I still believe people should dress nice when dining out. But if a restaurant owner kicks one person out because of their clothes then he needs to apply that treatment to everyone else, including himself.