Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Dude, that's awesome.

Super-bummed to hear about the boy your sons age. My heart breaks for his parents.

It's really great you give back. That's huge. I'm sure it will be great and bring joy to the boy and his family, and create a memory of a lifetime.

Now dont you go making me have to get "real" here. I come here to get away from "real" and play the flakey dip$hit. A role I enjoy and hopefully provides the odd lulz.
    OK your still a dik

I gotta call it a night myself!
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Cuomo needs to answer for the nursing home debacle. Hopefully in 2022!

...... my edible will be kicking in very soon so I'll check in tomorrow
    In Cuomo's defense (sort of) there was only 1 or 2 days where the order for Nursing Homes to accept Covid Positive patients was in effect, and it takes 1-2 days to do all the paperwork. NYS DOH quickly stepped in and overruled him with an order that only Nursing Homes "set up to handle covid patients" were to abide by the order. Nursing homes are not set up with isolation wards, that's what ER's are for. So his action, while misguided was pretty much null.

In NY most Nursing Home covid cases have been from positive staff, and it's devastating. My Wife works in a Nursing home and at one of her sister facilities a positive case killed 60% of the residents in a 10 day period. At her facility they shut down everything in a hurry and everyone dresses like they're in a lab doing research on biological warfare. But it's working. The sad part is when someone is dying, the family isn't even allowed to hold their hand.

Also, Edibles? I wasn't aware that you partake.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    We all know you're kind of retarded. No need to confirm it with every post

Don't confuse coolness with retarded.......

I just made a real mans vest, I wear a heavy duty leather vest without any undershirt, do you know what I use as buttons for that MOFO, 5/16 stainless steel bolts, the nuts are riveted onto the other side.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

I just made a real mans vest, I wear a heavy duty leather vest without any undershirt, do you know what I use as buttons for that MOFO, 5/16 stainless steel bolts, the nuts are riveted onto the other side.
    You should open amazon and eBay stores and you could have a second income. You've created a new niche in the market.

The look of Fetishist meets Archaic meets Prepper, you could call that look "Fapper".

As the panic of a second wave grips and the world turns into Mad Max, those vests will be be a hot purchase.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not worried 1 damn bit about the Rona, hell I was packed on a plane yesterday with 250+ others. Haven’t had a spleen since I was 19 & have to get a flu shot every year...still not the least bit worried. I honestly think it’s way overhyped & has a lot of normally sane people scared $hitless. Been in numerous businesses here in Phoenix, Tucson, Tombstone, etc & haven’t worn a damn mask yet...was required on the plane however. Most of the shop owners / workers in Tombstone aren’t wearing them either.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post

But your logic does not really stand up. You can also be contagious with the flu before you are showing symptoms. Being that the flu is more deadly for those outside high risk groups and those under 70, might be worth while to have him tested for flu also. Your risk of dying from that is greater.
    You just cannot help yourself.

Who the fuck are you to question another mans family decisions.?
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-30-2020 at 02:40 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post

Some might argue the Nut is on the inside
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FFS, at least half of you guys are addicted to political arguments.

Just Enjoy Thanksgiving!
    I hope you all have a great time with your families or significant others.

BTW, try leeks in a cheese sauce, good on the table with a large meal. But don't get arrested for possessing them
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla...tland-54746440

lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lsiberian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Sous vide??? Putting a turkey in a plastic bag and shoving in hot water??

Oven cook it YES, deep fry YES, BBQ Smoker YES, upright in a giant kettle BBQ with an opened can of beer shoved up its rear YES. But, plastic bag NO!!!

Sous vide is terrible, it'll make the worst oven cook potato fries you ever tasted. Are you serious you can cook a turkey that way?
    You gotta debone it first or buy a deboned one, but it worked pretty well last year. I used the broiler to sear it. You could cold smoke it before searing to add the smoky flavor too.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    You just cannot help yourself.

Who the fuck are you to question another mans family decisions.?
    I said I fully respect anyone's right to do whatever they want. Truly just curious.

It's always interesting to see how people allow fear both rational and irrational to govern them.

one of the most interesting things that has come out of this whole thing is a deeper understanding of relative risks that we all dealt with everyday in the past and never paid any attention to. I find a very interesting.
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I said I fully respect anyone's right to do whatever they want. Truly just curious.

It's always interesting to see how people allow fear both rational and irrational to govern them.

one of the most interesting things that has come out of this whole thing is a deeper understanding of relative risks that we all dealt with everyday in the past and never paid any attention to. I find a very interesting.
    For what it's worth, I now picture you as a kind of jacked Spock dude.

Pointy ears and all.

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    For what it's worth, I now picture you as a kind of jacked Spock dude.

Pointy ears and all.
    I wish I had that death grip figured out. No pointy ears though. Small ear crew checking in. No worries in other areas before you go there

Talking to my brother in NY today. Talking about travel restrictions. One of his friend is dying. Has less than a month to live and they sent him home to pass in comfort of his home. Not covid related. Some friends from Colorado want to come see him over Thanksgiving before he passes. They figured out that they can not fly into NY because of tracking of people and mandatory quarantine..etc. So they are flying into PA and going to rent a car so they can spend time with him over the holiday and then return home.

Read an article written by a sociologist. It was interesting. It is quite long, but gives a lot to think about. I believe anyone who is in favor of further lock downs ought to at least start to consider the costs. Both economic and those to people's lives.

Taking emotion out of it, like and good Spock would do, I have to believe that there is acceptable loss in the equation somewhere. People are afraid to talk about it, but it is a discussion that should be had. Just as in war, you weigh your potential victory with the balance of lives that each move may take, I think at some point we have to recognize that deaths will not be fully prevented.

Read if you have some time...

https://gurianinstitute.com/living-b...gVmHY2JTUhwMyA
    RAW lifts

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish I had that death grip figured out. No pointy ears though. Small ear crew checking in. No worries in other areas before you go there

Talking to my brother in NY today. Talking about travel restrictions. One of his friend is dying. Has less than a month to live and they sent him home to pass in comfort of his home. Not covid related. Some friends from Colorado want to come see him over Thanksgiving before he passes. They figured out that they can not fly into NY because of tracking of people and mandatory quarantine..etc. So they are flying into PA and going to rent a car so they can spend time with him over the holiday and then return home.

Read an article written by a sociologist. It was interesting. It is quite long, but gives a lot to think about. I believe anyone who is in favor of further lock downs ought to at least start to consider the costs. Both economic and those to people's lives.

Taking emotion out of it, like and good Spock would do, I have to believe that there is acceptable loss in the equation somewhere. People are afraid to talk about it, but it is a discussion that should be had. Just as in war, you weigh your potential victory with the balance of lives that each move may take, I think at some point we have to recognize that deaths will not be fully prevented.

Read if you have some time...

https://gurianinstitute.com/living-b...gVmHY2JTUhwMyA
    Sorry to hear about your brother's friend. That's a $hitty situation and I hope his friends get to see him before his time is up.

I will check out the article, thanks. My situation is straightforward. My wife, who is my soulmate and I wouldn't want to live without, has a chronic lung condition that puts her in a very high risk group for complications from infection. Despite her condition, she's been a marathon runner for over 20 years. Anyways, this to say that my primary motivation is to protect her to the best of my ability. I do everything I can do minimize her risk of infection, but I know I cant do that indefinitely. Needless to say, I'm eager for a vaccine.

So, logically you are correct - and yet we're imperfect animals; human beings. Our minds and connection to all things gives us greater insight than what logic offers. We just have to learn how to let go of the feeling that we need_to_control. Sorry; I digress.... So for me, my focus is working to prevent potentially 2 fatalities. You dig?

And I wear a mask indoors when in pubic because it cost me nothing to do so and could help. OH; IMHO, the lockdown $hit is crazy and political suicide. You're right and less people die, but nobody gives you credit. You're wrong and the city/county faces arguably "needless" economic collapse; and still more deaths. Nah, I believe that the "real" numbers MUST point to a worse economic scenario in hotspot areas by keeping $hit open. My Analyst buddies all agree and they're heavy hitters in their fields. Politicians are nothing if not politically savvy - or they wouldn't get past county level jurisdiction.

Speaking of Analysts, I read an interesting article that I think you'll like. Ignore the source and follow the numbers.

Election Probabilities are Emotional Nonsense

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We are scheduled to have 21 people for Thanksgiving. Not our house, going there

5 have already had covid-19. Only 2 of the 21 have not had it and are over age 50.

Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000) Firminator4 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are headed to NC to spend it with our son and his family. We haven't seen them since last December. We have a 1 yr old granddaughter that we have seen once in her entire life. Our state (NJ) has very strict rules but we are going anyway. Once it got to the point that NJ would be on it's own restricted states list that list became insignificant. We are not being reckless but we are living our lives, I go to the gym 4 days a week, eat in occasionally and gather with our local kids and their families (which we have done since day 1). We are not young and try to appreciate every day we are given. I will not avoid my kids/grandkids because I may get Covid from them. My bigger fear is that I had some days to spend with them, to love on them and make more memories and I wasted the opportunity because I might get Covid. Everyone has to assess their own situation and make their own choices - this is the choice we are making.

Take care,
    Firm
    "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better!"

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. -A. R. Bernard

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places."
    Ernest Hemingway - "A Farewell to Arms"

Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tfor2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    youngest son will be home from college...I bought the turkey and I am sure I will cook for both of us. Oldest son ..who knows it that kid is gonna show up or not.Truth be told kinda feeling blah about it this year

Originally Posted by Firminator4 View Post
    We are headed to NC to spend it with our son and his family. We haven't seen them since last December. We have a 1 yr old granddaughter that we have seen once in her entire life. Our state (NJ) has very strict rules but we are going anyway. Once it got to the point that NJ would be on it's own restricted states list that list became insignificant. We are not being reckless but we are living our lives, I go to the gym 4 days a week, eat in occasionally and gather with our local kids and their families (which we have done since day 1). We are not young and try to appreciate every day we are given. I will not avoid my kids/grandkids because I may get Covid from them. My bigger fear is that I had some days to spend with them, to love on them and make more memories and I wasted the opportunity because I might get Covid. Everyone has to assess their own situation and make their own choices - this is the choice we are making.

Take care,
    Firm
    Very cool. Enjoy your time with family. My brother is a cancer survivor. He has battled kidney cancer for 15 years. Lost one kidney, then chemo. Reappeared in lung. Lost 1/2 a lung. More chemo. He is 52. I am inspired in many ways from him. He is still up in NY. We will be seeing him at Thanksgiving. I wont type it all out, but his sentiments and outlook are similar to yours.

Same with my other friend currently battling stage IV colon cancer. He was busting my balls about not getting together. He 'called me out' and asked why I had not come by his place. I was just respecting his health and not going to take my ideas on COVID and take any chances with anyone other than myself. He is a former army ranger and is going to come out on top of cancer by all accounts. But he wants to live his life. He washes his hands and takes reasonable precautions, but at the end of the day, he is going to live.

Safe travels and have a great time!
    RAW lifts

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We've been bouncing all over the place. The planned 21 person gathering got nuked and dropped to the 'core' 12 people out of caution, but 4 of the remainder are in a super liberal state that has literally made it illegal (up to 90 days jail) to eat dinner with anybody who doesn't live in the household and another 2 are in another super liberal state where they are peer and work pressured into not traveling as they were basically already blamed for killing people if they were to travel for Thanksgiving then return to work so they made the "choice" to stay home...now at most it's going to be 6 people, us plus my parents and that's it (other two super liberal state groups are my siblings). FFS.

And my parents want to go visit the sibling with the family of 4 after Thanksgiving, but, like, literally, it would be illegal for them to visit their grandkids.

And people are okay with this!

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    We've been bouncing all over the place. The planned 21 person gathering got nuked and dropped to the 'core' 12 people out of caution, but 4 of the remainder are in a super liberal state that has literally made it illegal (up to 90 days jail) to eat dinner with anybody who doesn't live in the household and another 2 are in another super liberal state where they are peer and work pressured into not traveling as they were basically already blamed for killing people if they were to travel for Thanksgiving then return to work so they made the "choice" to stay home...now at most it's going to be 6 people, us plus my parents and that's it (other two super liberal state groups are my siblings). FFS.

And my parents want to go visit the sibling with the family of 4 after Thanksgiving, but, like, literally, it would be illegal for them to visit their grandkids.

And people are okay with this!
    No, nah, people are not okay with this but it seems to be peaking now, so you kind of go with the flow.
    We cancelled the 30+ gathering outside of Bmore and are considering a small group of 6-8.
    I have been careful as FK for 9 months but i still don't trust everyone attending the dinner, so it weighs on your mind..
    I am addicted to breathing and not ready to give it up!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/21/us-r...die-daily.html

3 hours ago, U.S. reports nearly 200,000 new coronavirus cases as more than 1,500 people die daily
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    No, nah, people are not okay with this but it seems to be peaking now, so you kind of go with the flow.
    We cancelled the 30+ gathering outside of Bmore and are considering a small group of 6-8.
    I have been careful as FK for 9 months but i still don't trust everyone attending the dinner, so it weighs on your mind..
    I am addicted to breathing and not ready to give it up!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/21/us-r...die-daily.html

3 hours ago, U.S. reports nearly 200,000 new coronavirus cases as more than 1,500 people die daily
    Also known as, okay with it

Damn Farley, 90 days, that's steep.

We are only a month out from Xmas, can't see it getting much better before then either.

I am curious to see how much traffic the Airlines/Airports get next weekend.

7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 7Seconds has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not having to have Thanksgiving dinner with the inlaws (their choice) after this election is nothing but a blessing.
    Last edited by 7Seconds; 11-21-2020 at 04:10 PM.
    "it's likely one of us will have to spend some days alone"

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Damn Farley, 90 days, that's steep.

We are only a month out from Xmas, can't see it getting much better before then either.

I am curious to see how much traffic the Airlines/Airports get next weekend.
    Already big lines / crowds reported at O'Hare by me. Probably going to be some pretty high numbers at least through the new year. We started more restrictions yesterday and they even sent an emergency alert to cell phones, I guess to let people know we are in a pandemic. We went out for several hours today, bank, ups, wife’s parents house to drop Girl Scout candy off, Ikea for some shelves and a couple stores to get homemade pizza ingredients. It was packed everywhere, pretty sure people are done with the “restrictions”. Everyone wearing masks by me though.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5 people. Normally about 20+-.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Not having to have Thanksgiving dinner with the inlaws (their choice) after this election is nothing but a blessing.
    Election not wisthstandng, for 20 years the mashed potatoes have either been too chunky or too smooth. Not once have they been right.

This year make your own fukking potatoes !
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    Also known as, okay with it
    Not what i said at all!
    Do you always tell people what they are thinking instead of asking or is this a 1 off type unusual situation.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Not what i said at all!
    Do you always tell people what they are thinking instead of asking or is this a 1 off type unusual situation.
    Nothing in that exchange was referring to you

If I meant x-trainer ben, I would not have said "people"

People are okay with it

And 'go with the flow' is synonymous with 'okay with it'

Why are you offended? You live in Minnesota or New Jersey and have no complaints with your state government's recent actions?

ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ezra76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We're keeping it safe. Usually go to my sister's house but mutually decided not to do it this year.

So now we got an a**load of sweet potatoes and a 24lb. Turkey.

Only one question remains...

Squats or Deadlifts on Thursday?