Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    You're trying to set up a strawman bro.
    No, I'm talking about the inherent contradiction between cultural conservatism and neoliberalism (i.e. free market capitalism). Capitalism literally demands credit growth in order for the system to stay functional. This requires constant progress, outsourcing, cheap labour, new markets, etc. Which is inherently antithetical to the conservation of heritage and communities.

Economic growth requires trends, the constant destablization of the heritage and preexisting structures. Planned obsolence of not only technology, but also cultural trends.

Simple living, anti-consumerism, etc, is antithetical to neoliberalism/capitalism. The system would literally fall apart. (Massive credit contraction was the fundmental reason for the 07/08 meltdown.)

I'm saying: sit down with the average young person (heck, even older person) and ask them how much they value the following things:
    1. Free speech (brb hate speech isn't free speech)
    2. Science (brb scamdemic, brb climate change, brb no such thing as biological gender)
    3. Competition (brb Bernie Sanders jfl)
    4. Modern Medicine (brb vaccines cause autism)
    5. Property (brb mob violence which results in mass looting is a legitimate form of protest)

And that's just right off the top of my head. We can draw out a lot more on each one of those topics if you want. The average westerner no longer values the key tenets of western neoliberal democracy in the way that they did even just 30-40 years ago.
    I've already responded to the above.
    If You Don't Like To Talk About Your Feelings, This Might Help...
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178926621

The Most Heartbreaking Thing That I've Learned About 'The Elite'.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178536851

Bitcoin And 'The Elite' - Why Bitcoin Is Not Revolutionary
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179820783

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BetaAsPhuck View Post
    No, I'm talking about the inherent contradiction between cultural conservatism and neoliberalism (i.e. free market capitalism). Capitalism literally demands credit growth in order for the system to stay functional. This requires constant progress, outsourcing, cheap labour, new markets, etc. Which is inherently antithetical to the conservation of heritage and communities.

I've already responded to the above.
    Ah the resident Islam expert who never really practiced Islam. Lol. Your posts always crack me up.

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Cause you’re a woman. Your men would look down on you for this comment.

Same way conservative white men hate liberal white womanz tbh
    Apparently, you don't know how Muslim women are IRL. lol. Ask their husbands.

Originally Posted by EdwardTheGreat View Post
    Do you feel that someone is deserving of death over a cartoon drawing?
    I read the Qur'an ever morning. The Word of God.

Killing anyone is prohibited outside of war or by a prescribed judicial system for serious crimes.

So the answer is no. God says each person will account for their actions in the hereafter. It is HIM who judges and delivers punishment, not man.
    Thus let me live, unseen, unknown;
    Thus unlamented let me die;
    Steal from the world, and not a stone
    Tell where I lie.

2/17/15 - Dunk Tank Results: 15% bf (Omron said 18.6%) - 123.4 lbs LBM

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    They have their conviction and most of their countries went down the toilet.
    To be fair they were never out of the toilet. In fact, most residents of muslim countries aren't advanced enough to own toilets.

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You're trying to set up a strawman bro. I'm saying: sit down with the average young person (heck, even older person) and ask them how much they value the following things:
    1. Free speech (brb hate speech isn't free speech)
    2. Science (brb scamdemic, brb climate change, brb no such thing as biological gender)
    3. Competition (brb Bernie Sanders jfl)
    4. Modern Medicine (brb vaccines cause autism)
    5. Property (brb mob violence which results in mass looting is a legitimate form of protest)

And that's just right off the top of my head. We can draw out a lot more on each one of those topics if you want. The average westerner no longer values the key tenets of western neoliberal democracy in the way that they did even just 30-40 years ago.

Plenty of that kind of retardation has been at least tacitly endorsed by one or the other political party as well-- if that's the standard you're trying to imply here.
    this is legit....I feel abandoned by both sides of the isle.

1) both side fail hard, with the left worse
    2) the right fails hard. I just can't understand the levels of anti-intellectualism/science that have manifested in the last 10 years.
    3) left fails hardest for income redistribution/welfare/affirmative action. right fails because they don't want a level playing field/pandering to the wealthy/gerrymandering/etc.
    4) See #2
    5) lefties are the worst (income redistribution, etc.) The right isn't blameless (see eminent domain for private developments)
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BetaAsPhuck has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    Ah the resident Islam expert who never really practiced Islam. Lol. Your posts always crack me up.
    The post wasn't about you, or your religious community.

MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MuzzieChik786 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soaponarope1 View Post
    To be fair they were never out of the toilet. In fact, most residents of muslim countries aren't advanced enough to own toilets.
    Tell us more oh wise one. How many Muslim majority countries have you visited?
    Tell where I lie.

vocaroo.com/18BduFIdv7YR TomWanks's Avatar
    TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I thought this might be where we were heading with this.

Sorry brah, can't get onboard with "the third option." Capitalism lets you be exactly who you want-- wanna be a billionaire? Go earn it. Wanna be a credit-free forest dweller? Go earn it.

I read the Qur'an ever morning. The Word of God.

Killing anyone is prohibited outside of war or by a prescribed judicial system for serious crimes.

So the answer is no. God says each person will account for their actions in the hereafter. It is HIM who judges and delivers punishment, not man.
    Do believe that someone should be put to death under a caliphate for blasphemy (e.g. drawing a cartoon that muslims see as blasphemous)?

I understand that you do not condone vigilantism, I am asking if you would support the death penalty if it were carried out by a caliphate after Islamic due process?

(I hope you are going to reply seriously, and not do your usual sarcastic dodging).

Yeah I thought this might be where we were heading with this.

Sorry brah, can't get onboard with "the third option." Capitalism lets you be exactly who you want-- wanna be a billionaire? Go earn it. Wanna be a credit-free forest dweller? Go earn it.
    That doesn't address the inherent contradiction between capitalism and cultural conservatism though. Which is the problem, right? The cultural erosion of the west?

1:12TilTheDayIFukinDie DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DesiredUserphag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imagine being a low IQ ******* who believes in a religion, especially Islam
    𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ₅₀/₁₉₅
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘯𝘶𝘬𝘦. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.

Do believe that someone should be put to death under a caliphate for blasphemy (e.g. drawing a cartoon drawing)?

I understand that you do not condone vigilantism, I am asking if you would support the death penalty if it were carried out by a caliphate after Islamic due process?

(I hope you are going to reply seriously, and not do your usual sarcastic dodging).
    Caliphate or not, you still have to follow Islamic rule as it is prescribed in the Qur'an. Hadith is a secondary source of witnessed actions/behaviours of the Prophet that could be used for context or clarity but would need to be rejected if they're contradictory to God's Word.

Blasphemy does not carry a death penalty according to the Qur'an.

Again, murder is not permissible in Islam. And one person killing another person is murder regardless of the basis. So the answer is no, I do not believe anyone should be murdered for blasphemy.

Before you continue any other discussion with me, try reading the Qur'an which you probably never did when you were a "Muslim". =)
    Tell where I lie.

TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TomWanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That doesn't address the inherent contradiction between capitalism and cultural conservatism though. Which is the problem, right? The cultural erosion of the west?
    You're free to erode the values of the west under western neoliberalism yes. But the idea is that when that starts to happen, the society is free to react to it and elect dark horses like Trump or Reagan who hyper-personify those values.

Just because the system allows something to happen doesn't mean that it encourages.

It's called freedom boyo, and yes, that includes freedom to be a dumb *******. Don't like it? Well you free to get out there and defend those institutions too.

I'm not one of these doom-sayers who thinks just because the west is culturally declining at this precise moment, that that cultural decline is either irreversible or permanent.

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by skndrbg View Post
    Islamists are themselves conservative, you midwit convert
    You’ve just proven my point dumbass lmao

And I’m not a convert you spastic. I don’t believe in sky wizards.

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    French people tend to be *******s.

I don't see why they feel the need to antagonize a group that will hit back in a predictable way.

Caliphate or not, you still have to follow Islamic rule as it is prescribed in the Qur'an. Hadith is a secondary source of witnessed actions/behaviours of the Prophet that could be used for context or clarity but would need to be rejected if they're contradictory to God's Word.

Blasphemy does not carry a death penalty according to the Qur'an.

Again, murder is not permissible in Islam. And one person killing another person is murder regardless of the basis. So the answer is no, I do not believe anyone should be murdered for blasphemy.
    Most muslims IME are against vigiliantism, support the death penalty for homosexuality, blasphemy, apostasy and adultery, and slavery, under a caliphate.

Most muslims IME see your position as unorthodox, because it is against the jurisprudence of the 4 schools of thought, and the Salafi Ulema.

You seem to be a very unorthodox muslim.

Originally Posted by WishIWasJawBrah View Post
    French people tend to be *******s.

I don't see why they feel the need to antagonize a group that will hit back in a predictable way.
    Victim blaming?

If they silence themselves then they are giving the muslim extremists power over their society.

Satire has been a form of critique of power that has existed for millennia.

Islam is the second largest religion in the world, on a global scale Islam is a very powerful cultural and political force. They are not critique the powerless.

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Because they have conviction to their Islamic ideals. If the average young western male had steadfast conviction to the ideals that made neoliberal western democracy the absolutely undisputed champ of geopolitical power like competition, science, property, modern medicine, and free expression, things would be a lot different and this chit certainly wouldn't be happening on a bi-monthly basis.
    Democracy and liberalism did not make Europe great, just fuking LOL @ that idea. They are its downfall.
    Palestine supporters are the assorted scum of the earth

Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Democracy and liberalism did not make Europe great, just fuking LOL @ that idea. They are its downfall.
    So what did then?

PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PenorBrahNoHomo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what did then?
    Aristocratic warrior Chad patriarchy

Originally Posted by PenorBrahNoHomo View Post
    Aristocratic warrior Chad patriarchy
    Strong meme answer brah.

skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skndrbg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    You’ve just proven my point dumbass lmao

And I’m not a convert you spastic. I don’t believe in sky wizards.
    My problem is with the intersectionality of western liberalism and radical islam. It's not accurate to compare western conservatives to islamists

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My problem is with the intersectionality of western liberalism and radical islam. It's not accurate to compare western conservatives to islamists
    negged for using "intersectionality" non-ironically. GTFO with your liberal arts speak.
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Misc Enthusiast WishIWasJawBrah's Avatar
    WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WishIWasJawBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Victim blaming?

If they silence themselves then they are giving the muslim extremists power over their society.

Satire has been a form of critique of power that has existed for millennia.

Islam is the second largest religion in the world, on a global scale Islam is a very powerful cultural and political force. They are not critique the powerless.
    Its the duty of the French government to go after Muslim extremists especially after they let in all those ISIS fighters into France. That's their fault.

But why antagonize these people with those cartoons which clearly makes them overreact?

Let's be real, Islam may be strong in numbers but the people in those countries are miserable. Chit economies, lack of opportunity. Once they leave for a western country they're not even religious anymore.

But why antagonize these people with those cartoons which clearly makes them overreact?
    the same reason we send carrier fleets through disputed Chinese waters. give an inch and they take a mile.

You're free to erode the values of the west under western neoliberalism yes. But the idea is that when that starts to happen, the society is free to react to it and elect dark horses like Trump or Reagan who hyper-personify those values.

Trump is a Billionaire celebrity former playboy who has had affairs. That is the hyper personification of traditional western values to you? IMO Trump is the hyper-personification of capitalism.

Just because the system allows something to happen doesn't mean that it encourages.
    It does encourage it, because without a constant debt cycle in the system, the system literally collapses (e.g. 07/08). There is profit and survival motive to promoting trends, consumerism and careerism - as opposed to simply living, anti-consumerism, and a family centred life.

This a crash course on the built in incentive in the system to encourage trends, consumerism, and careerism.

It's called freedom boyo, and yes, that includes freedom to be a dumb *******. Don't like it? Well you free to get out there and defend those institutions too.
    The point is that the economic system influences the culture.

Literally every single society that has implemented capitalism has gained economic prosperity, but lost a lot of traditional culture. Cases in point, look at the history of a few countries in teh 20th century: South Korea, Singapore, Japan, etc.

Early capitalism has no real strong affect on culture. Late Stage Capitalism (when capitalism has formed multinationals and oligarchies) is when capitalism begins to erode and radically shape culture.

The first 4 minutes of this video explains more eloquently what I'm talking about... (I do not agree with everything Keith Woods says, but IMO his talks about the incompatibility of cultural conservatism with capitalism is spot on.)

MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000) MiniManletBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Intersectionality???

Lmfao you libcuck bitch

Did you learn that word at your Liberal arts college *******?

EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000) EZR4 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Koran 9:5

"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

LMFAO. It's not only permissible, it is encouraged. Low IQ if you read it every day and dont see it.

Thats why i respect fundamentalists. Sure, they are radical. But at least they take the book as it was meant to be taken and dont use it to lever out their cognitive dissonance.

TFOUHH @ you
    2/3/4/5 plates crew
    Believing in all you ****gits crew

Its the duty of the French government to go after Muslim extremists especially after they let in all those ISIS fighters into France. That's their fault.

The intention is to defend freedom speech, not to antaognize.

If they self silence (which the majority of Western nation's journalists have), then you give the Islamic extremists more power. They realize (which is true) that they are powerful, and they can control the west if they are willing to carry out violence.

People are scared to even criticize Islam or Muslim communities nowadays, but have no fear criticizing Christianity or Christian communities.

Let's be real, Islam may be strong in numbers but the people in those countries are miserable. Chit economies, lack of opportunity.
    I think you need to take a look at top 20 GDP per capita nations lists.

You'll find a few muslim countries...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita

Once they leave for a western country they're not even religious anymore.
    That is not true at all. What are you basing that on?

Strong meme answer brah.
    I'm not interested in giving a proper answer atm, it would take too long, but that encapsulates it.

Nietzsche diagnosed our terminal decline in the mid-19th century.

I think you need to take a look at top 20 GDP per capita nations lists.

You'll find a few muslim countries...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...PP)_per_capita
    Those that show up in the top 20 are strictly because they lucked into having oil - nothing cultural. Without the natural resources, they'd be backwater chit holes like the rest.