Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

PS Plus Collection > Xbox GamePass

Not enough people talking about the value add to PS+ with the announcement of the PS Plus Collection for PS5 owners. For no additional cost beyond the $30 a year for PS Plus Sony is giving a great library of games away on top of all the existing PS Plus membership monthly free games and perks.

Let's give some credit to MS, they are changing the game and these two services aren't necessarily even competing the way they are being positioned. GamePass is great with library size, accessibility to it, day 1 access to first party games but as far as value PS Plus on a PS5 isn't getting enough credit IMO. Not as many games, but way better quality, and way cheaper.

PlayStation Plus members will be able to enjoy a special new offering on the PS5 console – the PlayStation Plus Collection. PS5 console owners with PlayStation Plus will be able to redeem and play a curated library of PS4 games that defined the generation, like Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5 and many more.

The PlayStation Plus Collection will be available* on November 12 when the PS5 console launches in the U.S., Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea, and November 19 when the PS5 console launches throughout the rest of the world, including Europe, Middle East, South America, Asia and South Africa.

Here are the games available in the PlayStation Plus Collection.

From Worldwide Studios:

Bloodborne
    Days Gone
    Detroit: Become Human
    God of War
    Infamous Second Son
    Ratchet and Clank
    The Last Guardian
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Until Dawn
    Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

From our third-party publishers and developers:

Batman: Arkham Knight
    Battlefield 1
    Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
    Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
    Fallout 4
    Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
    Monster Hunter: World
    Mortal Kombat X
    Persona 5
    Resident Evil 7 biohazard

The PlayStation Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PlayStation Plus members receive for a single subscription price – no additional membership fee required. Once you redeem a game from the PlayStation Plus Collection, you can keep the games for as long as you are an active PlayStation Plus member. PS4 games redeemed from the PlayStation Plus Collection and played on the PS5 console will see benefits such as increased loading speed and improved or more stable framerates with PS5’s Game Boost****.

Also, as seen in our user experience video tour, Game Help is a new feature on the PS5 console, and a benefit for PlayStation Plus members. Game Help is available for supported PS5 games and allows players to easily access hints without having to do a web search (and accidentally seeing spoilers!).

taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) taskmob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What a piss poor list of games. Delete this embarrassing post moron.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure it's a great list .... if you never owned a PS4 or you dont buy many games.

As a person with a PS4 and who does buy games, that list is pathetic, not to mention some of those games are old and weird as fuk ... who tf wants to play mortal kombat x when mk 11 or 12 is the latest iteration and getting support. Why have Persona 5 when Persona 5 Royal is THE definitive edition to play. The huge differece in new changes to royal, makes P5 edition absolutely worthless and at this point they should just stop selling that game. I'm sure all of us ps4 owners have at least 95% of that list in our collection .... Also call of duty black ops 3? lmao wtf. that game is from 2015 or something.

They should just call it the piss collection, because that's what it is. Gamepass is still king, but i'm still glad sony is dipping their feet into it.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kcrack is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taskmob View Post
    List is actually great, but I’ve already played 90% of these games.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean multiple of the highest rated and awarded games of this past generation. But interesting opinion you've shared.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Sure it's a great list .... if you never owned a PS4 or you dont buy many games.

As a person with a PS4 and who does buy games, that list is pathetic, not to mention some of those games are old and weird as fuk ... who tf wants to play mortal kombat x when mk 11 or 12 is the latest iteration and getting support. Why have Persona 5 when Persona 5 Royal is THE definitive edition to play. The huge differece in new changes to royal, makes P5 edition absolutely worthless and at this point they should just stop selling that game. I'm sure all of us ps4 owners have at least 95% of that list in our collection .... Also call of duty black ops 3? lmao wtf. that game is from 2015 or something.

They should just call it the piss collection, because that's what it is. Gamepass is still king, but i'm still glad sony is dipping their feet into it.
    How are you so upset about something that is being given to you at no additional cost? You expect them to give brand new games away for free and its piss if they don't? LoL. RIP whatever business you plan to run.

Originally Posted by Kcrack View Post
    List is actually great, but I’ve already played 90% of these games.
    I think this is why we aren't hearing more about it. I surely haven't played 90% but I have played most that I am interested in playing. And we and games media are the people talking about this stuff yet sales numbers would tell us 90% of PS4 owners haven't played some of the biggest titles on the list. The average Playstation consumer will get access to great titles they never purchased for no additional cost beyond their silly cheap PS+ membership.

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mgftp View Post
    I mean multiple of the highest rated and awarded games of this past generation. But interesting opinion you've shared.

How are you so upset about something that is being given to you at no additional cost? You expect them to give brand new games away for free and its piss if they don't? LoL

I think this is why we aren't hearing more about it. I surely haven't played 90% but I have played most that I am interested in playing. And we and games media are the people talking about this stuff yet sales numbers would tell us 90% of PS4 owners haven't played some of the biggest titles on the list. The average Playstation consumer will get access to great titles they never purchased for no additional cost beyond their silly cheap PS+ membership.

I'm just salty because those are things that I own so this makes no difference to me or most of the other people that have PS4's, but the main point I'm making is that it just seems like a list for new comers to the playstation, overall that list just seems like a desperate response to gamepass ... Right now as it stands it's pretty chitty (again if you're not a newcomer) but hopefully they can improve on it but I'm not too hopeful considering MS's efforts and current unlimited money chest.

I'm just salty because those are things that I own so this makes no difference to me or most of the other people that have PS4's, but the main point I'm making is that it just seems like a list for new comers to the playstation, overall that list just seems like a desperate response to gamepass ... Right now as it stands it's pretty chitty (again if you're not a newcomer) but hopefully they can improve on it but I'm not too hopeful considering MS's efforts and current unlimited money chest.
    I just don't understand how it's chitty when it's not costing you or taking away anything from you. Again, you say you and most but sales indicate 90% of PS4 owners haven't played some of those big first party titles.

I don't think it's necessarily a response to GanePass as it's not a subscription service on it's own or even an additional cost to PS Plus. I think if anything it's simply enticing for a gamer torn between the two systems of next gen. They aren't going to even put any effort into what you are considering "improving" this unless it becomes a full blown higher prices subscription service like GamePass which is pretty clearly not the intent from what we have seen.

Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jimbo0731 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, MS will crush Sony with their wallet and keep buying up content for Gamepass. And Sony probably only gave this collection because of Gamepass anyways so you can thank MS for that. All first party xbox game studio games coming to Gamepass on release day. The value of that over the years is huge.

mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a good list if you don't already own the games. I did wish they would have included the DLCs for free for games like Bloodborne and The Last of Us remastered.

I hope they patch Bloodborne on PS5 to play 60 fps then I'd definitely easily put another 60+ hours on the game.
    *** Extreme OCD crew *** (brb bench press not parallel to the ceiling beams)
    *** Always pick #7 crew ***
    NYG // NYR // NETS // NYY
    [ ] Bulking [x] Fap
    [x] Cutting [ ] No Fap

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I played maybe 40% of those games. I actually sold my THE LAST GUARDIAN and RE7 few weeks back cuz I know it will be in the PS Plus Collection.

I wanted to play Days Gone and now I will have the chance. As well as other games that I am quite interested but not enough for me to buy.

Question is, will the trophies remain a PS4 trophy or another list?
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by Jimbo0731 View Post
    lol, MS will crush Sony with their wallet and keep buying up content for Gamepass. And Sony probably only gave this collection because of Gamepass anyways so you can thank MS for that. All first party xbox game studio games coming to Gamepass on release day. The value of that over the years is huge.
    If you want access to a ton of mediocre games, GamePass can't be beat. And with XCloud you can even access them without buying a system. MS certainly has full grasp on that segment of the market.

Originally Posted by mkx1775 View Post
    It's a good list if you don't already own the games. I did wish they would have included the DLCs for free for games like Bloodborne and The Last of Us remastered.

I hope they patch Bloodborne on PS5 to play 60 fps then I'd definitely easily put another 60+ hours on the game.
    I think all major Sony titles will minimally see 60FPS from game boost and a patch, as many have even been announced already.

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    I played maybe 40% of those games. I actually sold my THE LAST GUARDIAN and RE7 few weeks back cuz I know it will be in the PS Plus Collection.

I wanted to play Days Gone and now I will have the chance. As well as other games that I am quite interested but not enough for me to buy.

Question is, will the trophies remain a PS4 trophy or another list?
    Very similar here. My must plays from that list have obviously been played already. There are a few games on there I might get into because they are free. Days Gone, RE 7, and BF1 probably the only ones I would have considered purchasing that I haven't already.

PS4 game so PS4 trophies is my assumption. I don't see them doing it any other way unless it's a fill remaster like Spiderman which would create a seperate trophy list, but then not me included in the PS+ collection.

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want access to a ton of mediocre games, GamePass can't be beat. And with XCloud you can even access them without buying a system. MS certainly has full grasp on that segment of the market.

I think all major Sony titles will minimally see 60FPS from game boost and a patch, as many have even been announced already.

Very similar here. My must plays from that list have obviously been played already. There are a few games on there I might get into because they are free. Days Gone, RE 7, and BF1 probably the only ones I would have considered purchasing.

PS4 game so PS4 trophies is my assumption. I don't see them doing it any other way unless it's a fill remaster like Spiderman which would create a seperate trophy list, but then not me included in the PS+ collection.
    Yeah I guess.

Anyway I checked Gamepass, most of those games are indies or I just never heard of. If youre into those games, good. For me, the ones at PS Plus Collection is more than enough(I assume it will just grow in time), especially since I dont have time to game all day as I used to. Need to bang gf a lot before she gets old/fat.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

I just don't understand how it's chitty when it's not costing you or taking away anything from you. Again, you say you and most but sales indicate 90% of PS4 owners haven't played some of those big first party titles.

I don't think it's necessarily a response to GanePass as it's not a subscription service on it's own or even an additional cost to PS Plus. I think if anything it's simply enticing for a gamer torn between the two systems of next gen. They aren't going to even put any effort into what you are considering "improving" this unless it becomes a full blown higher prices subscription service like GamePass which is pretty clearly not the intent from what we have seen.

90% legit?

sheeeeeit, thats hard to believe but if thats true ... that's honestly surprising. I figured anyone who actually has a ps4 would have bought have bought most of sony's first party offerings .... Only ones I dont have are the MLB series, or some of those weird japanese games.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying ... no added price etc its great value for people who dont have those games or who havnt played them ... But for the segment of people like me, who has played almost all of those games, its useless, sure its free, but end of the day it does nothing to me or adds to my value (not saying that the ps5 doesnt give me any value because it does despite all this)

90% legit?

sheeeeeit, thats hard to believe but if thats true ... that's honestly surprising. I figured anyone who actually has a ps4 would have bought have bought most of sony's first party offerings .... Only ones I dont have are the MLB series, or some of those weird japanese games.

Yeah, I hear what you're saying ... no added price etc its great value for people who dont have those games or who havnt played them ... But for the segment of people like me, who has played almost all of those games, its useless, sure its free, but end of the day it does nothing to me or adds to my value (not saying that the ps5 doesnt give me any value because it does despite all this)
    Yup, 10 million copies of God of War sold, 100 million PS4s. I've always heard through the years that the biggest titles only hit on average 10% of the consoles they are sold on.

It's not for you, and in many ways not much for a gamer like me either. But we are the extreme, guys who love videogames to the point where we play and misc about them almost daily. But this is a huge deal to the majority of gamers.

kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kr1kit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Are you related to Jay?

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude your eyes can't even handle 4k you have no room to talk. Back to your micro screen TV because your girlfriend controls your life, beta cuck.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Dude your eyes can't even handle 4k you have no room to talk. Back to your micro screen TV because your girlfriend controls your life, beta cuck.
    Rekt

Didn't realize it was the same guy.

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it might be a good list of games, but they are all pretty old and dated. Not to say that GamePass has the same thing, but the quantity is more important than the quality in this case. AND Xbox will be offering their exclusives straight on GamePass which to me, one of those games is worth this entire list imo. I doubt Sony would have the balls to put TLOU2 or GoS on their version right now, and would wait until the next iteration comes out or substantial time has passed. That's the kind of level that Xbox is on compared to Sony. GamePass also has a bunch of these games and more, which to me seems like the better deal.

I could not imagine stopping any game I play and then saying to myself it would be better to play Black Ops 3 Zombies right now.
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    On topic, most of the third party games are on gamepass.

I agree that free access to some of those classic PS4 titles is awesome but I wouldn't say its inherently "better". Most people who would use it likely already played most of those first-party exclusives anyway.

Edit: Also, it's hard to put a price on instant access day and date to NEW first party exclusives. Once PSN gets on that level theyll officially have my attention.

This is a great deal for no extra cost though. But it's tough to say its > GamePass
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gamepass has every Microsoft game on launch.

When Sony puts their exclusives on their service then we can talk, but wait, not only are they not doing that but the are charging $10 more this gen.

Your homerism is getting a bit out of control OP. This is a good move from Sony, but how many Sonyboys don't already own 90% of those games.
    Not part of any crews crew

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

it's all about the face shyheimz's Avatar
    shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shyheimz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mkx1775 View Post
    It's capped at 30 fps, so let's hope they remove that cap.

One of the most underrated (or at least "least talked about") PS4-exclusives.

butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) butwhowasfeel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fixed the title for you:

Bloodborne > Xbox GamePass
    pm me ur pics and ill rep u haha jk no homo lol haha no but srsly pls pm me ur pics haha just glutes and maybe face haha no homo again lol just kidding kinda not rly lol pls send them

phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phillipsanchez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PS Plus is already $12 a month on PS4. Have not gotten any games I planned on purchasing anyway.
    They don't even give you credit if you already own the monthly game.

It was nice to get Titanfall 2, Borderlands, Bioshock and Uncharted games but I already played most of them on PS3. It looks like PS Plus on PS5 is just gonna be more last gen games.

PS Plus has been garbage since it came out and is not gonna change any time soon.

Imagine paying $125 for a PS5 game in 2021 and PS wanna charge you another $144 to play it with your friends for 12 months.

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How much is PS Plus and what are the perks? I pay around 15 for xbox live, game pass on xbox and game pass on pc, and I think the next month, they'll add ea play to it(right now I pay like 5+ for it). Pretty good library. Honestly just the paradox games alone are worth it if you're into grand strategy especially the new crusader kings 3.
    Last edited by OttomanEmpire; 10-30-2020 at 02:56 AM.

Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    Gamepass has every Microsoft game on launch.

When Sony puts their exclusives on their service then we can talk, but wait, not only are they not doing that but the are charging $10 more this gen.

Your homerism is getting a bit out of control OP. This is a good move from Sony, but how many Sonyboys don't already own 90% of those games.
    Stats would show 90% don't.

I mean if you want to pay more to get more newer games that aren't as good, yes, GamePass is the clear winner. I stated that so not sure where the fanboy comments come from other the title rustling you.

Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    How much is PS Plus and what are the perks? I pay around 15 for xbox live, game pass on xbox and game pass on pc, and I think the next month, they'll add ea play to it(right now I pay like 5+ for it). Pretty good library. Honestly just the paradox games alone are worth it if you're into grand strategy especially the new crusader kings 3.
    $30 bucks a year, access to the PSN services and features (like steam and discord has), a few free games each month, and now this collection.

On topic, most of the third party games are on gamepass.

I agree that free access to some of those classic PS4 titles is awesome but I wouldn't say its inherently "better". Most people who would use it likely already played most of those first-party exclusives anyway.

Edit: Also, it's hard to put a price on instant access day and date to NEW first party exclusives. Once PSN gets on that level theyll officially have my attention.

This is a great deal for no extra cost though. But it's tough to say its > GamePass
    I mean clearly the thread title was just to aggravate people as I state in my post how the services are different. Yet leave it to miscers to get fully rustled over the title. LoL

I do really believe this would cause some of the people enticed by the GamePass model to go Playstation though, and definitely feel it's a better value from a quality of games to price ratio standpoint if that is what someone is looking for.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post
    PS Plus is already $12 a month on PS4. Have not gotten any games I planned on purchasing anyway.

It was nice to get Titanfall 2, Borderlands, Bioshock and Uncharted games but I already played most of them on PS3. It looks like PS Plus on PS5 is just gonna be more last gen games.

PS Plus has been garbage since it came out and is not gonna change any time soon.

Imagine paying $125 for a PS5 game in 2021 and PS wanna charge you another $144 to play it with your friends for 12 months.
    $ony is all about milking the idiot fanboys who still buy into their brand. This kinda bullchit isn't for smart people.

Originally Posted by phillipsanchez View Post

Where are you getting your numbers from?

PSPlus is 59.99 through he PSStore and you can find cards for 29.99 if you look hard enough.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (includes Gold & Game Pass & Game Pass for PC) is $15/month.

Are you getting your lines crossed?
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had ps4 for years and there's 4 games on that list i may be interested in trying. But i already have 30 digital titles I haven't started yet.

Overall there's some high quality games on there.

Where are you getting your numbers from?

PSPlus is 59.99 through he PSStore and you can find cards for 29.99 if you look hard enough.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (includes Gold & Game Pass & Game Pass for PC) is $15/month.

Are you getting your lines crossed?
    Not sure why he is saying $12 a month, I don't think you can find a way to pay that much if you wanted to, LoL. But he is also saying games cost $125 so maybe he is referring Mexican Pesos or something. $60 is standard price for a year, making it $5 a month but there are literally sales for $30 or less nearly every single day, even less around big sale days.

Are there deals on GamePass? If not it's essentially $30 a year vs $180 if trying to compare the two.