Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Soonerjohn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lnvictus View Post
    You made your bed now lay in it and rot Eurocuck countries

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    I wonder if this is the new distraction.

I was just thinking a few days ago "damn, i remember when terrorist attacks in europe were damn near a bi-weekly to monthly occurrence. It's been almost a year without one..."

Now here we are approaching elections. No more "orange man bad" headlines to occupy major news stations in december and january. I wonder if these two knife attacks are the start of a media shift to hate on muslim brahs again. It seems like they change focus every 3 to 6 months. Muslims, then cops, then black dudes, then white dudes, now we're circling back to muslims again.

Cheeky asians, I see ya'll laying in the cut.

It sucks for the Muslim boyos just trying to go about their lives and living it in peace having to flip the news and then see something like this. Because they kinda know what is going to follow next after this. It can get pretty bad sometimes.

I think we can all acknowledge that mass importing refugees from third world countries, likely not the best idea. Freedom of speech and what not as well and following the laws and cultures of the land.

I have a lot of muslim friends living in toronto and a lot of them were thankful for Trump because he eliminated ISIS. Since then islamic terrorism globally wasn't something you really heard or about or what people were concerned with so it took alot of heat off them. I think it got really bad in 2014-2016 but if you asked people back then they would have said terrorism from groups like ISIS was a major concern.

Over here I remember people protesting at a mosque in response to a terrorist attack which had absolutely nothing to do with them. And just people in general like "Why don't they apologize and condemn this violence" when many have already and there were peaceful protests condemning the violence.

It's one of the few things I can't stand from the right in general. They have real opportunities to capture the support from these minority groups yet somehow they find a way to alienate them and be deaf to their concerns. So politicians on the left sweep them up and pander to them incessantly by whispering sweet nothings in their ears. Then claim to give a chit when they are used as talking points "OMG look what they are doing to muslims in China". This happens to other minority groups as well.

Whether reality, justified or not these are real concerns because they don't want to end up like China. At the same time nobody wants to see third-world beheadings become commonplace either.
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    It sucks for the Muslim boyos just trying to go about their lives and living it in peace having to flip the news and then see something like this. Because they kinda know what is going to follow next after this. It can get pretty bad sometimes.
    Know them feels. Everytime there's riots/looting over here by the poors, I just roll my eyes and know it's another month of awkward tension around my white colleagues. #ThatsLifeSon
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    Kobe Forever
    XRP Prophet
    Black Crew

phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post

I think we can all acknowledge that mass importing refugees from third world countries, likely not the best idea. Freedom of speech and what not as well and following the laws and cultures of the land.

I have a lot of muslim friends living in toronto and a lot of them were thankful for Trump because he eliminated ISIS. Since then islamic terrorism globally wasn't something you really heard or about or what people were concerned with so it took alot of heat off them. I think it got really bad in 2014-2016 but if you asked people back then they would have said terrorism from groups like ISIS was a major concern.

Over here I remember people protesting at a mosque in response to a terrorist attack which had absolutely nothing to do with them. And just people in general like "Why don't they apologize and condemn this violence" when many have already and there were peaceful protests condemning the violence.

It's one of the few things I can't stand from the right in general. They have real opportunities to capture the support from these minority groups yet somehow they find a way to alienate them and be deaf to their concerns. So politicians on the left sweep them up and pander to them incessantly by whispering sweet nothings in their ears. Then claim to give a chit when they are used as talking points "OMG look what they are doing to muslims in China". This happens to other minority groups as well.

Whether reality, justified or not these are real concerns because they don't want to end up like China. At the same time nobody wants to see third-world beheadings become commonplace either.
    Because the right understands a multicultural society is doomed to fail, especially with islamic migrants. Even with "moderate" muslims there are many problems.

If muslims want to improve their life they need to start to reform islam just like christianity did centuries ago.

TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Know them feels. Everytime there's riots/looting over here by the poors, I just roll my eyes and know it's another month of awkward tension around my white colleagues. #ThatsLifeSon
    Do you mean that in a negative way? And if so, are you in a conservative area? I would think the average whitecel would be falling over trying to virtue signal to you about how proud they are that looters are being given free reign to do as they please and try to make sure you 100% knew they weren't a racist (other than of course, the normal kind of racist that they are for being a whitecel in the first place).

MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by phaginator View Post
    Because the right understands a multicultural society is doomed to fail, especially with islamic migrants. Even with "moderate" muslims there are many problems.

If muslims want to improve their life they need to start to reform islam just like christianity did centuries ago.
    Lmao America is a melting pot, the land of immigrants and multiculturalism.
    Love it or leave it snowflake

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    Do you mean that in a negative way? And if so, are you in a conservative area? I would think the average whitecel would be falling over trying to virtue signal to you about how proud they are that looters are being given free reign to do as they please and try to make sure you 100% knew they weren't a racist (other than of course, the normal kind of racist that they are for being a whitecel in the first place).
    I live in an affluent neighborhood of a major city. It's fairly split down the middle of liberal/conservative folk.

And of course i mean it in a negative way. The media has white people thinking black people as a whole are behind looting stores n schit. That's like assuming George Clooney and Elon Musk share the same sentiments of the Charlottesville torch carrying, nazi flag waving brahs a few years back.

SideNote: A lot of you miscers just need to go outside and socialize rather than just echochambering your rage online at obvious political propaganda headlines. You will find that most sensible people think all this agenda pushing is clown schit regardless of their color or background.
    America Is Great Again
    Manlet Masterrace
    Kobe Forever
    XRP Prophet
    Black Crew

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah, it's like on one hand you agree that looting/rioting are wrong but then on the other hand can't help but feel you are being lumped in with these people and being singled out

talk to everyday people and it all seems good and most are agreeable and don't like the divide that is being pushed

news and the misc can be unhealthy sometimes and gives us a warped sense of reality lol
    positivity brah crew
    powerlifting crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feel sorry for the victims

But not for the school teacher in the previous attack. He wanted drama....and he got it damnnnnn.

Anyways France is in for a ride. Will take months at least to calm down. Maybe years. Government will do something against Muslims, stab attack, govt will do more, van attack, etc.

GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GlassMoon has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    fkn lol
    See user title srs

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    Feel sorry for the victims

But not for the school teacher in the previous attack. He wanted drama....and he got it damnnnnn.

Anyways France is in for a ride. Will take months at least to calm down. Maybe years. Government will do something against Muslims, stab attack, govt will do more, van attack, etc.

Gtfo, he specifically told the Muslim kids to leave the classroom because it might be triggering for them, but one of them accidentally stayed and then told his parents.

This also wasnt the first time he did this in class and he especially wasnt doing it to troll the Muslims or anyone else.

BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000) BrunotheBoxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got no problem with any race creed or religion of people. I just don’t like muslims. Started for me on September 11 2001 and will never end.

Those people hate everyone.

5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
    There are plenty of Muslims who are relieved to escape murderous theocracies in Africa and the Middle East and live in places like France. I have plenty of secular and/or "reform" Islamic friends (some of whom post on this forum) who love the west, and are frankly better at defending its values than most natives.

But imagine you come to the west, a place you've been told has unlimited opportunity and freedom, as a young Muslim man. You arrive and see rampant homosexuality, blatant societal addiction to alcohol and drugs and technology, discrimination towards men in every imaginable sphere (law, work, school, etc.), and you struggle to achieve the success you've been told is available to everyone because you are a low-skilled individual who is maybe average or below average on the IQ scale. All of these things you've been brought up being told are completely haram are shoved in your face daily and if you try to push back on literally any of them even an inch you are canceled and completely invalidated as a person in society. Meanwhile the native culture goes around self-flagellating for "imperialism" and the Crusades which happened literal centuries ago.

I'd expect hearing the Imam or Mullah or whomever preaching about the imminent downfall of the west and the need for Islamic men to rise up would probably strike a chord with you.

No attempt to justify being a phaggot terrorist, simply trying to say that the west has completely lost its cultural confidence so it's no surprise young men are brought into these extremist circles which tell them the only way to truly live a good life is by and through an extremist interpretation of Islam.

inb4 negged to oblivion
    No excuse my dad is Muslim and has been in the US for 35 years and did nothing except work and raise a family despite all of that going on here too. These people deserve the death penalty

SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SultanofBling is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So, I'm going to advance a bold statement here and say that impressionable young men are a significant driver of terrorist attacks internationally. No matter where you might live. Think about the international recruits for ISIS, or the guys who drove lorry trucks through Toronto or Charlottesville. Men, we've got a problem. So what's up brahs? What do we do?
    None of the above constitutes legal advice nor should be interpreted as such.

phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phaginator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MiniManletBrah View Post
    Lmao America is a melting pot, the land of immigrants and multiculturalism.
    Love it or leave it snowflake
    A failed state you mean, look at all the problems in the US and tell me multiculturalism works.

It only worked when the immigrants were all europeans with a shared culture and ethnic background and even then there were tensions (irish, italians) but they got resolved because they had enough in common with other whites.

The immigration act of 1965 was probably the beginning of the end for the USA.

KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KRILLEN91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    France has the largest number of Muslims in the Western world with 6 million and growing. Muslims make up 9% of France's population and half of all its prisoners...religion of peace!

TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TomWanks is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 5tfihsmgidarap View Post
    No excuse my dad is Muslim and has been in the US for 35 years and did nothing except work and raise a family despite all of that going on here too. These people deserve the death penalty
    Said right there I'm not excusing anything, just trying to explain why it keeps happening with more nuance than "Islam bad" brah.

MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000) MiniManletBrah is a complete loser! (-2000)
    A failed state you mean, look at all the problems in the US and tell me multiculturalism works.

It only worked when the immigrants were all europeans with a shared culture and ethnic background and even then there were tensions (irish, italians) but they got resolved because they had enough in common with other whites.

The immigration act of 1965 was probably the beginning of the end for the USA.
    You could always......you know, fuk off back to Europe

I live in an affluent neighborhood of a major city. It's fairly split down the middle of liberal/conservative folk.

And of course i mean it in a negative way. The media has white people thinking black people as a whole are behind looting stores n schit. That's like assuming George Clooney and Elon Musk share the same sentiments of the Charlottesville torch carrying, nazi flag waving brahs a few years back.

SideNote: A lot of you miscers just need to go outside and socialize rather than just echochambering your rage online at obvious political propaganda headlines. You will find that most sensible people think all this agenda pushing is clown schit regardless of their color or background.
    Right, certainly no media bias encouraging black people think any particular white people and/or white people as a whole are behind "white supremacy."

Just trying to ask an honest question and the brah tries to big league me like I've never talked to a black person before. JFL. Now I see why he negs people for chit talking Drake.

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Gtfo, he specifically told the Muslim kids to leave the classroom because it might be triggering for them, but one of them accidentally stayed and then told his parents.

This also wasnt the first time he did this in class and he especially wasnt doing it to troll the Muslims or anyone else.
    Not saying he should have been killed but would it be ok if he told black kids to step out because he was about to use the n word in a way thats ultimately offensive to black people? Before you answer, imagine its your kid.

You know what would happen if he told jewish kids to step out because he was about to say holocaust is bs? He would be in jail because holocaust denial is a crime in france. So much for “freedom of speech cannot be lost”

5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000) 5tfihsmgidarap is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Multiculturalism doesn't work at any level period that's what 2020 taught me, even my parents divorced, american white mom Muslim algerian dad, it doesn't work at any level
    Immigration should be permanently shut down and people in **** hole countries can figure that **** out on their own

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Oh never knew that cus I don’t bother reading any news articles aside from the headlines. Still dumb.

2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2am has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by goingcia View Post
    Not saying he should have been killed but would it be ok if he told black kids to step out because he was about to use the n word in a way thats ultimately offensive to black people? Before you answer, imagine its your kid.

You know what would happen if he told jewish kids to step out because he was about to say holocaust is bs? He would be in jail because holocaust denial is a crime in france. So much for “freedom of speech cannot be lost”
    Race is not a choice
    Religion is a choice
    Choices are open to mockery.
    No sig crew

letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letshavebabies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kings of the cucks
    go no contact NOW

Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000) Leonydus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    macron was captain sweden this whole time

Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtybiscuit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trump's fault
    Blue eyed aphrodisiac

soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soaponarope1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure why you would come with all of that bs narrative, its documented that the overwhelming number of terror attacks in the West are carried out by second-third generation Muslims who are citizens by birth and who never experienced all of that crap in the good ole home countries. Many of them come from seemingly stabile family backgrounds where the first generation parents are working and making a living.
    It's almost like the belief system is incompatible with someone not living in the 12th century. Who knew

Originally Posted by goingcia View Post

Dude was teaching the kids about freedom of speech and showed caricatures published in Charlie Hebdo depicting caricatures of Jesus, rabbis and Muhammad.

How tf is it even remotely the same as dropping n bombs or going on a rant about the Holohoax? Plus getting offended by someone saying something is one thing, flat out killing them is something else. Ffs complain to the school or something.

mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mvitz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People need to remember one simple fact:

The politicians and elite orchestrated all of this. These people coming to Europe didnt happen by magic. Nor was inevitable. These people have SOLD OUT the European people. Its all on purpose.

Never forget it.