sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Canadians are cucks Part #350

Don't ask about the previous #349 parts

Made the mistake of venturing into a reddit thread. A Canadian reddit thread at that. Cliffs are that GoodLife basically sent out an email urging members that want to see gyms open again to sign petitions, write letters to local politicians to open up gyms again. And people are like "omg GoodLife is just doing this for the money and they are going broke" and "omg I'm cancelling". Yeah no chit you phucking basement dwelling low test *******s. It's a mutually equitable transaction for those people who are serious about lifting and wanting to lift and people who complain about this were probably either twink *******s or obese sacks of chit. Big chains like Goodlife and small business gyms get to make money and not close down, people get to lift, sounds fair to me if you don't like it phuck off and hide in your basement.

Good that these *******s are cancelling which leaves room for everybody else serious about improving their health. Inb4: serious lifting, Goodlife, pick one. Anybody that advocates the closing of gyms should not be allowed to step foot in a gym ever again for trying to sabotage people's source of income. But probably shouldn't anyway just by virtue of being a panic-cel low test beta male.

WHO has already condemned lockdowns except in emergency situations. 5 grandmas dying a day is hardly an emergency situation. No evidence that gyms are a major source of spreading a virus. Only breakout was at some twink spin studio and ironically the city that place is in doesn't even have gyms locked down. Out of the thousands of gyms. The whole point of masks, social distancing, sanitation, gathering limits are to ensure that these places stay open. AND they still close despite all of it being implemented. Mayor also wants to open gyms back up again. Dance studios are somehow open.

Also lol @ this cuck moderation. I think reading this reddit thread made me so angry I made a rant similar to this one right here except I probably dropped the word ******* a bit more. Instantly got banned for "misinformation" and harrassment and my comment deleted, lmao.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaCoron...ts_members_to/
    Last edited by sooby; 10-28-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Biden 2020
    MAGA Cult Get Fuct
    Voted blue no matter who
    Losers got trolled.

nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nielk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Don't ask about the previous #349 parts

Made the mistake of venturing into a reddit thread. A Canadian reddit thread at that. Cliffs are that GoodLife basically sent out an email urging members that want to see gyms open again to sign petitions, write letters to local politicians to open up gyms again. And people are like "omg GoodLife is just doing this for the money and they are going broke" and "omg I'm cancelling". Yeah no chit you phucking basement dwelling low test *******s. It's a mutually equitable transaction for those people who are serious about lifting and wanting to lift and people who complain about this were probably either twink *******s or obese sacks of chit. Big chains like Goodlife and small business gyms get to make money and not close down, people get to lift, sounds fair to me if you don't like it phuck off and hide in your basement.

Good that these *******s are cancelling which leaves room for everybody else serious about improving their health. Inb4: serious lifting, Goodlife, pick one. Anybody that advocates the closing of gyms should not be allowed to step foot in a gym ever again for trying to sabotage people's source of income. But probably shouldn't anyway just by virtue of being a panic-cel low test beta male.

WHO has already condemned lockdowns except in emergency situations. 5 grandmas dying a day is hardly an emergency situation. No evidence that gyms are a major source of spreading a virus. Only breakout was at some twink spin studio and ironically the city that place is in doesn't even have gyms locked down. Out of the thousands of gyms. The whole point of masks, social distancing, sanitation, gathering limits are to ensure that these places stay open. AND they still close despite all of it being implemented. Mayor also wants to open gyms back up again.

Also lol @ this cuck moderation. I think reading this reddit thread made me so angry I made a rant similar to this one right here except I probably dropped the word ******* a bit more. Instantly got banned and my comment deleted, lmao.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaCoron...ts_members_to/
    Yea i heard this on the radio on cbc today. Our country is in cuck mode.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Free weights @ home crew, blast heavy music and lift heavy too, the rest is cope.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) justgenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    read a few comments and im pissed with you

these obese low iq morons have likely never went to the gym and are virtue signalling to save 0 lives, or go monthly so they can claim to be healthy while pushing 300 el bees

brb their daily exercise is walking to the fridge 66 times a day, who needs a gym anyway

DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DrugsToGetBig has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    reddit..not even once
    *Of the ugly or strange look Crew*
    *🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷*
    *To crush your enemies, to see them fall at your feet — to take their horses and goods and hear the lamentation of their women Crew*
    *Pureblood Chad Crew*
    *6'1 Master Race Crew*

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Suit View Post
    was walking and saw these leaves on the ground and couldn't stop laughing cause i remembered that video lol
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) p7nk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do you think they're called Canucks

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jasonspezza View Post
    vote this cuck Trudeau out
    strong username

i'm with ya
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew