Registered User user5IE7SMKW1FD's Avatar
    user5IE7SMKW1FD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Help Deciding Which Program To Run Next

To start this post off, I'm 18 years old, 6'0 and 190 lbs. Before, I've always messed around in the gym doing whatever and made a little noob gains. When the gyms opened up after quarantine I decided to run an actual program. I went with the nSuns 5 day split and this will be my 16th week running it. I started to eat a lot more and gained 20 lbs. I've made decent gains, +35 lbs bench, +40 lbs deadlift, + 40 lbs squat, and +45 lbs OHP. Right now I feel stuck, I'm not sure what program I should run next, I was thinking of running Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 but I'm not too sure. I care more about getting stronger than I do about aesthetics, but of course I still want to look good. Taking these things into consideration what program would you recommend that I run? All feedback is appreciated thanks.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good free one's

Calgary 16 week
    The Bridge, Barbell Medicine
    TSA Intermediate

Excellent Paid one's
    Greg Nuckols Average to Savage 2.0 (very cheap for the amount of content)
    RTS Adaptive (more money, but worth if that's a non issue)
    Barbell Medicine templates (good, but most expensive)
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee