View Poll Results: Who do YOU think will win on Nov 3rd

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump

45 72.58%
  • Biden

17 27.42%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    If you have to ask......

On the list for Bannukah

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    No, he is not.

His wife is quite attractive. He was pretty well known as a Playboy when he was younger.
    The word homo does not always mean gay. When I trained in NY they called me a homo.

The playboy BS tells me, me a homo!

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    so...

I got called a "*******" by cass a couple month ago upon my return to this glorious message board..

does this mean she doesn't think I'm a queeer ?

Am I missing out on some sort of "underground internet lingo"
    At least she didn't call you a homo. Now that would have been downright wrong
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a self professed Christian Constitutional Conservative, I realized that conservatism was the philosophy that best suited me, with its emphasis on individual liberty, personal responsibility, and merit. It's a liberating philosophy it is an antidote to tyranny, left alone and unthreatened it is industrious, independent, and successful, it demonstrates what is actually possible under societal conditions that promotes Freedom of the Individual and Liberty—achievement, happiness, and fulfillment, which in turn is spread benevolently towards their fellow man, & in actual practice lifting each other up and also contradicting and endangering the utopian campaign against what was or is, dismissing the individual’s contribution to society must be downplayed, disparaged, or denounced, unless the contribution is directed by the state ! Masterminds with a Ubiquitous top down heavy handed mantra are minimized and ostracized as opposed to being propped up and given Credence.

We should remember that the Declaration of Independence is not merely a historical document. It is an explicit recognition that our rights derive not from the King of England, not from the judiciary, not from government at all, but from God. The keystone of our system of popular sovereignty is the recognition, as the Declaration acknowledges, that 'all men are created equal' and 'endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.' Religion and God are no alien to our system of government, they're integral to it.
    You know, that man has a spirit, that each man and woman is unique, that we have duty to promote our unalienable rights and to protect them, that we have a duty to our families and ourselves, to take care of ourselves, to contribute to charity, that we have a duty to support a just and righteous law that is stable and predictable. The intensive and concerted effort to exclude references to religion or God from public places is an attack on our founding principles. It's an attempt to bolster a growing reliance on the government, coercive redistribution of wealth through government’s abuse of law and misapplication of rights destroys individual liberty; ambition, productivity, and wealth.

Doesn`t it makes you wonder—how can a people incapable of selecting their own lightbulbs and toilets possess enough competence to vote for their own rulers and fill out complicated tax returns ? Our Founders believed, and the Conservative agrees, in the dignity of the individual; that we, as human beings, have a right to live, live freely, and pursue that which motivates us not because man or some government says so, but because these are God-given natural rights in a civil society, the individual is recognized and accepted as more than an abstract statistic or faceless member of some group.
    If our rights are not unalienable, if they don’t come from a source higher than ourselves, then they’re malleable at the will of the state. This is a prescription for tyranny. The Conservative does not despise government. He despises tyranny. This is precisely why the Conservative reveres the Constitution and insists on adherence to it. Just A small glimpse as to what I think !

Federalist 51, Madison explained the essential balance between the civil society and governmental restraint: “But what is government itself, but the greatest of all reflections of human nature? If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men, the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government to control the governed; and in the next place oblige it to control itself

I will Vote for the Person who will defend & Uphold those Values...........DONALD J TRUMP
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah..

because 405 off the floor for a couple of reps is pretty elite
    Hmm, at the time I was 35# lighter than I am now and 405 was as simple as it is now.

When I was in NY training with professional football coaches (405 was no problem) they asked me to do full squats with 155#x 100reps, I saw they had a super-yoke and tried to “get-out” of that nonsense and requested I show them a 700# yoke carry. I was asked if I was a homo??????

So I attempted thier 155x100 squat challenge and failed to stand-up at rep 60.

I can and have beaten that now, but give that a whirl, yeah 405 is a joke, Srs!

so what did ya say ?
    I was young, dumb and full of cum, do what you think I said?

yo LWW...where the f*ck are you from ?

I'm guessing Baltimore ..

be honest !
    Heyyyyyy, What’s new in baltemore????????

Fuk Balt e more!!!!!!

too funny...

and I haven't even done a bong rip yet
    LOL, did you know, Baltimore is “the city that reads”!!!

I wonder if they right too?

To answer the question of the thread, we won’t have a winner on Nov 3, I say it’s going to take longer maybe a couple weeks, and they still won’t be successful at cheating Trump from the win.

I can’t imagine Americans voting for a guy who sticks up for someone attacking police (doing thier jobs) with a knife? All I hear Biden say is how bad he feels for the guy with the knife and the family, but won’t say chit about the police defending themselves, shame on Biden!

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want a good laugh, go to Twitter and type in "Bobby Orr." So many Canadians are upset that he took out an ad endorsing Trump. People writing, "He's dead to me." Um, he doesn't ever know you exist.

I have never understood why Canada is so liberal and so interested in American politics. My cousin lives in Mississauga and is conservative and tells me you have to pay to get Fox News, but CNN is pumped in for free.

In regard to Trudeau, he's a black face wearing virtue signaling *******.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlBHappy View Post

Can you show us on the doll where he hurt you?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

thank you...

appreciate it
    HA, I defensively said NO, like I said, young and dumb.

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you want a good laugh, go to Twitter and type in "Bobby Orr." So many Canadians are upset that he took out an ad endorsing Trump. People writing, "He's dead to me." Um, he doesn't ever know you exist.

I have never understood why Canada is so liberal and so interested in American politics. My cousin lives in Mississauga and is conservative and tells me you have to pay to get Fox News, but CNN is pumped in for free.

People who are obsessed with politics in their own country have become as boorish as I thought possible. Being obsessed with another countries politics is next level, though.
    Last edited by eomrat; 10-31-2020 at 07:01 AM.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    +

Hell I don't even know the governors/mayors of other states/cities here in the US outside of NY
    That’s important because some will run for president, watch out for the name Whitmore, she very attractive but has horrible horrible obsession with authority, basically she don’t give a rat ass about anyone in her home state, you might as well go back to slavery so don’t let the looks fool you.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlBHappy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Can you show us on the doll where he hurt you?
    He couldn't hurt me, I'm North of Vag.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He couldn't hurt me, I'm North of Vag.
    At least credit Wendler
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It`s very disconcerting that our Higher Learning Institutions neglect to follow Civics such as this any longer

Please answer the following questions by choosing the option that best represents your views.

1. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?—We should continue to elect our president through the Electoral College as devised by the Framers of our Constitution.Strongly AgreeAgreeDisagreeStrongly DisagreeNot Sure / No Opinion

2. Do you believe that young Americans receive a proper education in American civics, including how the Constitution works and its importance to liberty?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

3. Do you think that most Americans understand how the Electoral College works, and its role in preserving free and representative government?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

4. Do you think that eliminating the Electoral College will disenfranchise citizens in large parts of the U.S. and increase the intense partisanship that is already dividing our nation?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

5. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?—The Electoral College requires candidates and parties to form broad coalitions that represent the interests of many Americans rather than just those of particular regions or urban areas.Strongly AgreeAgreeDisagreeStrongly DisagreeNot Sure / No Opinion

6. Do you think that the ongoing effort to do away with the Electoral College by “progressive” politicians, academics, and the mainstream media is politically motivated?—motivated, in other words, by a desire to give an advantage to one political party over another?YesNoNot Sure / Don't Know

7. Are you aware that 14 states and the District of Columbia have already voted to do away with the Electoral College as devised by the Framers of our Constitution?YesNoNot Sure / Don't Know

8. Why do you think the movement to do away with the Electoral College is as successful as it is? (Check ALL that apply.)American civics education—education in American history and government—has been neglected in our K-12 schools and colleges.Too many Americans are so overcome with partisanship that they forget how the Electoral College works to unify the country and ensure a government that is representative of all regions and interests.Left-wing domination of the media, as shown by The New York Times’ “1619 Project,” undermines informed patriotism by promoting a biased distortion of our nation’s history and of our Constitution.Not Sure / Don’t Know

9. Hillsdale promotes informed patriotism by educating increasing millions of Americans about our nation’s great heritage of liberty. Which of Hillsdale’s educational outreach efforts do you consider most effective at educating for liberty? (Check ALL that apply.)Imprimis, Hillsdale’s digest of liberty, reaching over 5.6 million households and businesses free of charge, ten times each yearHillsdale’s free online courses on topics including the Constitution, American history, and free-market economics, in which more than 2.4 million Americans have enrolledHillsdale’s social media outreach, which reaches hundreds of thousands of young people each month, with videos and articles on the Constitution and its underlying principles of libertyHillsdale’s project to send pocket-size copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution to millions of citizens and K-12 schools across America, as well as to members of our armed forces.Hillsdale’s Barney Charter School Initiative, which helps to launch and provides ongoing guidance to classical K-12 charter schools nationwide (more than 20 Hillsdale-affiliated K-12 schools operate in 11 states, with additional schools opening each year)

10. Are you aware that Hillsdale College refuses to accept ONE PENNY of government support—not even indirectly in the form of federal or state student grants or loans? This principled independence frees Hillsdale from burdensome and corrupting federal regulations and allows Hillsdale to remain true to its mission.

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Thomas ya long winded bast3rd; nice to see you back and still upright.

My contribution is a link to a new editorial signed by 90+ Historians of fascism and authoritarianism. Experts in this stuff. Actual Experts; not like the ones on TV/Internet.

How to Keep the Lights On in Democracies: An Open Letter of Concern by Scholars of Authoritarianism

Fuk sides. That's not how the world saw America before Trump. Despite some minor crap, you were the United BadAss States of America.

I know Biden is a old ass, dude. But he's like that old grandfather dude from around the block. The one who still reads the paper and asks how your folks are doing before boring the living $hit out of you with stories about how he was "The Man" back in the day. America can work with old, boring gramps and evolve from there. Trump will not be satisfied until all Americans bend the knee. Humbly speaking on behalf of much of the world; we don't want to see that.

So, fire that Trump dude and his fuked up family (although Don Jr is starting to grow on me lately so he can stay. But he has to work 2 years as a 9-1-1 operator to get some damn humility tho).

I raise my glass in a toast to all American's here and say: Don't make me say I told you so!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    It`s very disconcerting that our Higher Learning Institutions neglect to follow Civics such as this any longer

Please answer the following questions by choosing the option that best represents your views.

1. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?—We should continue to elect our president through the Electoral College as devised by the Framers of our Constitution.Strongly AgreeAgreeDisagreeStrongly DisagreeNot Sure / No Opinion

2. Do you believe that young Americans receive a proper education in American civics, including how the Constitution works and its importance to liberty?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

3. Do you think that most Americans understand how the Electoral College works, and its role in preserving free and representative government?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

4. Do you think that eliminating the Electoral College will disenfranchise citizens in large parts of the U.S. and increase the intense partisanship that is already dividing our nation?YesNoNot Sure / No Opinion

5. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?—The Electoral College requires candidates and parties to form broad coalitions that represent the interests of many Americans rather than just those of particular regions or urban areas.Strongly AgreeAgreeDisagreeStrongly DisagreeNot Sure / No Opinion

6. Do you think that the ongoing effort to do away with the Electoral College by “progressive” politicians, academics, and the mainstream media is politically motivated?—motivated, in other words, by a desire to give an advantage to one political party over another?YesNoNot Sure / Don't Know

7. Are you aware that 14 states and the District of Columbia have already voted to do away with the Electoral College as devised by the Framers of our Constitution?YesNoNot Sure / Don't Know

8. Why do you think the movement to do away with the Electoral College is as successful as it is? (Check ALL that apply.)American civics education—education in American history and government—has been neglected in our K-12 schools and colleges.Too many Americans are so overcome with partisanship that they forget how the Electoral College works to unify the country and ensure a government that is representative of all regions and interests.Left-wing domination of the media, as shown by The New York Times’ “1619 Project,” undermines informed patriotism by promoting a biased distortion of our nation’s history and of our Constitution.Not Sure / Don’t Know

9. Hillsdale promotes informed patriotism by educating increasing millions of Americans about our nation’s great heritage of liberty. Which of Hillsdale’s educational outreach efforts do you consider most effective at educating for liberty? (Check ALL that apply.)Imprimis, Hillsdale’s digest of liberty, reaching over 5.6 million households and businesses free of charge, ten times each yearHillsdale’s free online courses on topics including the Constitution, American history, and free-market economics, in which more than 2.4 million Americans have enrolledHillsdale’s social media outreach, which reaches hundreds of thousands of young people each month, with videos and articles on the Constitution and its underlying principles of libertyHillsdale’s project to send pocket-size copies of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution to millions of citizens and K-12 schools across America, as well as to members of our armed forces.Hillsdale’s Barney Charter School Initiative, which helps to launch and provides ongoing guidance to classical K-12 charter schools nationwide (more than 20 Hillsdale-affiliated K-12 schools operate in 11 states, with additional schools opening each year)

10. Are you aware that Hillsdale College refuses to accept ONE PENNY of government support—not even indirectly in the form of federal or state student grants or loans? This principled independence frees Hillsdale from burdensome and corrupting federal regulations and allows Hillsdale to remain true to its mission.
    Holy fck the book writer lives!!

Where you been man? Hope all is well with you and yours...

Ohh and I didn't read anything you just wrote!
    On the list for Bannukah

Hello to everyone and good to see you, I’ve been watching for a while, all year to be honest, and reading comments and just keeping quiet, no reasonable explanation.

I miss the banter truthfully, been an interesting few months , lost my footing on black ice and ruptured my patella tendon and had my 1st surgery ever and 3 months of rehab and later had what I thought was a heart attack, drove myself to ER and just walked in and they asked what is going on, mentioned that I thought was having a heart attack and bam they were all over it, turned out to be afib, pneumonia and Copd, that slammed me all at once, was in the ICU for a week and didn’t turn on TV or internet the entire time, total rest and peace quiet, said a prayer on my way to the hospital and was for the most part relaxed the whole time, not my call at that my point.

Anyways glad to be back and looking forward to whatever happens next

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Hello to everyone and good to see you, I’ve been watching for a while, all year to be honest, and reading comments and just keeping quiet, no reasonable explanation.

I miss the banter truthfully, been an interesting few months , lost my footing on black ice and ruptured my patella tendon and had my 1st surgery ever and 3 months of rehab and later had what I thought was a heart attack, drove myself to ER and just walked in and they asked what is going on, mentioned that I thought was having a heart attack and bam they were all over it, turned out to be afib, pneumonia and Copd, that slammed me all at once, was in the ICU for a week and didn’t turn on TV or internet the entire time, total rest and peace quiet, said a prayer on my way to the hospital and was for the most part relaxed the whole time, not my call at that my point.

Anyways glad to be back and looking forward to whatever happens next
    So, same ol' same 'ol, eh.

Seriously tho, glad you're still with us. We lost a few here and gained a few.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    So, same ol' same 'ol, eh.
    Not true we have Truaninonashufodopressure.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Thomas ya long winded bast3rd; nice to see you back and still upright.

My contribution is a link to a new editorial signed by 90+ Historians of fascism and authoritarianism. Experts in this stuff. Actual Experts; not like the ones on TV/Internet.

How to Keep the Lights On in Democracies: An Open Letter of Concern by Scholars of Authoritarianism
    Shocking that a bunch of left-wing academics would call Trump a fascist. I suppose flooding the country with 3rd world immigrants to expand your voting base and packing the supreme court to get around that pesky Constitution is your idea of preserving democracy and freedom.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jdizzlean is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trump in another landslide.

Polls mean nothing in this day and age, they are just another tool in the bias media playbook to sway the masses that can't think for themselves. you can easily make any poll have the outcome you want simply by choosing the target audience that responds to it.

that said, there are far more SJW/snowflakes of voting age now that want all that 'free' stuff biden and the dems have been pushing, so it could very well swing that way, especially in those sanctuary states (ny, cali, florida). ironically, texas is now a battleground state where in the past it's largely been blue, so that will be interesting.
    my workout blog: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177584181&p=1588523911#post1588523911

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not sure I really care. Our 2 choices are both old, senile, rich guys with a creepy predilection for underage girls. God bless America.

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk sides. That's not how the world saw America before Trump. Despite some minor crap, you were the United BadAss States of America.
    I disagree with this. Both sides of the isle have been reluctant to work together for much longer than 4 years, and we pay the price
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Shocking that a bunch of left-wing academics would call Trump a fascist. I suppose flooding the country with 3rd world immigrants to expand your voting base and packing the supreme court to get around that pesky Constitution is your idea of preserving democracy and freedom.
    I know you can do better than that, so I'll assume you were/are just tired.

For what its worth, please believe me when I say that I'd much rather keep it "light" here, but am legitimately concerned for America at this critical period in its democracy.

and they didn't call Trump a fascist.

Whether Donald J. Trump is a fascist, a post-fascist populist, an autocrat, or just a bumbling opportunist, the danger to democracy did not arrive with his presidency and goes well beyond November 3rd, 2020.

While democracy appeared to be flourishing everywhere in the years following the end of the Cold War, today it seems to be withering or in full-scale collapse globally. As scholars of twentieth century authoritarian populism, fascism, and political extremism, we believe that unless we take immediate action, democracy as we know it will continue in its frightening regression, irrespective of who wins the American presidency in early November.
    Just one more day and I'll go back to Chaz Lite mode here.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    I disagree with this. Both sides of the isle have been reluctant to work together for much longer than 4 years, and we pay the price
    Agreed.

IMHO, Trump and the rise of "Trumpism" is a direct result of hard working peoples' frustration with big government and will hopefully serve as a "wake up call" for Washington. However, the real work is just beginning, but I know the United States of America and its citizens are capable of adapting and moving forward.

IN UNION THERE IS STRENGTH - Former Defense Secretary Jim Mattis / June 4, 2020

I have watched this week's unfolding events, angry and appalled. The words "Equal Justice Under Law" are carved in the pediment of the United States Supreme Court. This is precisely what protesters are rightly demanding. It is a wholesome and unifying demand — one that all of us should be able to get behind. We must not be distracted by a small number of lawbreakers. The protests are defined by tens of thousands of people of conscience who are insisting that we live up to our values — our values as people and our values as a nation.

When I joined the military, some 50 years ago, I swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution. Never did I dream that troops taking that same oath would be ordered under any circumstance to violate the Constitutional rights of their fellow citizens — much less to provide a bizarre photo op for the elected commander-in-chief, with military leadership standing alongside.

We must reject any thinking of our cities as a "battlespace" that our uniformed military is called upon to "dominate." At home, we should use our military only when requested to do so, on very rare occasions, by state governors. Militarizing our response, as we witnessed in Washington, D.C., sets up a conflict — a false conflict — between the military and civilian society. It erodes the moral ground that ensures a trusted bond between men and women in uniform and the society they are sworn to protect, and of which they themselves are a part. Keeping public order rests with civilian state and local leaders who best understand their communities and are answerable to them.

James Madison wrote in Federalist 14 that "America united with a handful of troops, or without a single soldier, exhibits a more forbidding posture to foreign ambition than America disunited, with a hundred thousand veterans ready for combat." We do not need to militarize our response to protests. We need to unite around a common purpose. And it starts by guaranteeing that all of us are equal before the law.

Instructions given by the military departments to our troops before the Normandy invasion reminded soldiers that "The Nazi slogan for destroying us ... was 'Divide and Conquer.' Our American answer is 'In Union there is Strength.'" We must summon that unity to surmount this crisis — confident that we are better than our politics.

Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people — does not even pretend to try. Instead he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.

We can come through this trying time stronger, and with a renewed sense of purpose and respect for one another. The pandemic has shown us that it is not only our troops who are willing to offer the ultimate sacrifice for the safety of the community. Americans in hospitals, grocery stores, post offices, and elsewhere have put their lives on the line in order to serve their fellow citizens and their country. We know that we are better than the abuse of executive authority that we witnessed in Lafayette Square. We must reject and hold accountable those in office who would make a mockery of our Constitution. At the same time, we must remember Lincoln's "better angels," and listen to them, as we work to unite.

Only by adopting a new path — which means, in truth, returning to the original path of our founding ideals — will we again be a country admired and respected at home and abroad.
    Last edited by ChazWood; 11-02-2020 at 07:24 AM.

ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ljimd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Polls blew it this time.