DrimiIsHere is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question What am I doing wrong?

so for the past weeks or so I thought I should start losing weight,
    my problem with losing weight in the past is that my parents (I am a teenager) forced me to try and lose weight at the gym from 5th to 7th grade,
    of course they has no bad intentions but it made me traumatic about gyms..
    anyways, my starting weight was 91.2 kgs, I walked everyday for an hour, and I even started to play volleyball.
    I got down to 89.8 in a week or so and everything was wonderful. My family told me I am looking skinnier and that I got skinnier,
    they are still telling me that even tho when I weighed in today I gained everything back..
    and its just bringing me back into how I gained everything instead of losing..
    I really dont know what to do since I do eat healthy and I exercise everyday...

Does anyone who actually understands that subject could help me understand? I cant live in that paranoia of getting twice big as I am right now.. All I want is this nightmare to end.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    That much weight loss in just 1 week is probably just water... and it comes back just as easily as you saw.

Just keep going. Make sure you don't snack between meals - but have proper meals with plenty of meat and vegetables. You can expect to feel a bit hungry at times. It's not just about the exercise although that helps. And it takes time. Expect maybe 1 - 1.5kg a MONTH.