marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry Developing feelings for a girl I've been hooking up with, wut do?

I started talking to this girl on a dating app, she went away with work and we stopped talking, 4 or so months ago we started talking again daily as she was soon to be back in town, once back I booty called her whilst wasted, everything was sweet.

We continue to talk daily and have seeing eachother at least, it's always at my place but we don't just have sex and she leaves, there is some type of connection, we share similar interests, cuddle up on the sofa most of the night and she always stays over.

If someone asked me what I was looking for I would say the above is perfect, I'm getting sex and my basic emotional needs met, without feeling trapped.

We both don't originate from where we live and she is basically here on a temporary visa, she is also 21 and I am 26, which whilst sounds small it's obvious we are at different stages of our lives. I also just got out of a somewhat miserable 3 year relationship and want to focus on myself. Therefore I understand anything long term would probably not be a viable option.

However, I am concerned I have started developing feelings; I don't have an underlying lust for her, but I seem to have a desire to see her and hangout with her more. I also am getting worked up on little pathetic things, such as: I have always been the one to initiate meeting up, when she can't or doesn't want to I feel a bit rejected, I also asked to see her recently and she said no because she was on her period, which made me feel a bit like maybe I am just a basic booty call, I also saw she updated her dating profile and I got pretty jealous.

All of the above is completely acceptable and I know I shouldn't care and I feel embarrassed even admitting it. She isn't doing anything wrong as we have never had 'the talk' or set any boundaries, I wouldn't even know what I would say we are, FWB, Bootycall, or seeing each other, etc

I still use tinder etc and speak to some other girls, but have been a bit lazy as I'm getting what I need from this girl.

Im just worried I'm getting too invested and overthinking things when I don't want to and have no right to.

I also don't know whether I should speak to her about any of this as it might scare her off.

Wut do I do bruhs?

TLDR: Hooking up with girl for 3 months, speak everyday, not really a long term option, I'm catching the feels when I know I shouldn't and not sure what to do.
    Only misc on incognito mode crew

kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000) kauseemcee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Might be hard to leave her alone and play the game a little but might be best. If and when she contacts you, speak to her about it face to face. I'd be saying all of the above and just be straight up about it. Say you don't wanna muck around and want something serious if that's what you want. If not and you really want to focus on yourself like you say then I would stop over thinking it and take what comes from it. Das it mayn
    The best personal trainer you can invest in is YOURSELF.

pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000) pandaboy89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It’s k kid, she developed feelings for me too

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    You might have to be the one to take this from a hookup to dating. Nothing wrong with caring about someone and that’s what is happening to you. She might find that refreshing. Ask her to go to dinner sometime and then maybe no sex after... that might confuse her but could spark that convo you don’t just want sex.

Nothing to feel worried about.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000)
    No homo, but be authentic with yourself and express your feelings to her. Only you know what you want. What are you waiting for?
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    4 months and no conversation about where y'all are at?

Usually I wait it out for the woman to initiate but yeah it probably needs to be brought up.

If you're not using protection that's another avenue you can use to find out if monogamy is mutual.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If she is still active on dating apps after 4 months you're not the one for her bro. She's obviously looking for an upgrade. Or is just looking to date around and have different guys take care of her. If she was into you the dating app would have been retired.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) MuricaaBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    If she is still active on dating apps after 4 months you're not the one for her bro. She's obviously looking for an upgrade. Or is just looking to date around and have different guys take care of her. If she was into you the dating app would have been retired.
    U alright man? Seem extremely insecure lately. You're literally going into every topic and constantly posting troll sh!t that's obviously mean to be insulting. Literally EVERY topic. I think you have some serious "little man syndrome" issues and need therapy.

Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kev1972 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuricaaBrah View Post
    U alright man? Seem extremely insecure lately. You're literally going into every topic and constantly posting troll sh!t that's obviously mean to be insulting. Literally EVERY topic. I think you have some serious "little man syndrome" issues and need therapy.
    Oh I'm fine sorry I trolled your autism-filled hook up post a couple weeks ago. Half the time I'm posting when I'm drunk.
    Motorcycle crew
    Army veteran crew
    One Meal a day crew

mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50) mk2kh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don’t develop feelings. Prob solved