Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Any VRcels played star wars squandron?

Looking for a new VR flight game and was looking at star wars vs. trying to jump into elite dangerous. I would think both are pretty big learning curves so only want to pick one. I like PVP but also want an immersive solo/campaign experience as well, which sort of has me leaning towards E.
    Stern Crew

KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingSWRV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    VRcel here

I wouldn't say theres a learning curve.

One is a Trucking Simulator in space, the other is more like a story game. Both are pretty easy.

I have heard good comments about SW I would go with that.
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have an Oculus Rift S and both games. SW is easier I think to get proficient at (having almost finished the single player campaign, haven't started multiplayer) - simpler than ED. Both use VR incredibly well. More so with SW, you get the sense of being in that X-wing cockpit, with the canopy inches from your head, having to lean over and look down to see the lower wings. I did have better performance with SW when switching from Steam to EA - think Steam is a little more kludgy with Oculus. I play ED through steam.

From a VR standpoint, both games are great. So do you want more open world? Go ED. Straight up dogfighting? SW.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the comments.

On the learning curve I meant more all the various key bindings to be effective in VR.

I downloaded ED last night and have been having fun. Gonna get SW too though.
    Stern Crew

mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mikeasu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Gonna get SW too though.
    Certainly worth the $40.