Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Form check for a 3 plate squat?

https://youtu.be/zM-0XQz7RME

Is there any issues here? Lately I’ve been trying out my maxes on my squat whenever I go to the gym and I’ve been having fun with it. Last week I got in 305 lbs for a single but failed miserably on 315 later that week.

I’m not into powerlifting and I mainly lift for fun- any major issues here? Also is testing my maxes sustainable or will I hit snap city eventually? I enjoy working up to a heavy double or single on squats then moving on to 3-4 sets on the leg press and leg curl.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look underbraced before you unrack and the walkout could be tidied up a bit.
    That's about it really. Get more air before unracking it and keep as much of that air as possible when you breath before squatting.

For that High RPE it's pretty damn tidy
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Look underbraced before you unrack and the walkout could be tidied up a bit.
    That's about it really. Get more air before unracking it and keep as much of that air as possible when you breath before squatting.

For that High RPE it's pretty damn tidy

Yeah I really suck at walkouts. Sometimes I wish my gym had a monolift.

As for breathing I definitely couldve gotten more air but the weight room packed and I didn’t wanna risk catching the kung flu. I did have a mask but the moisture from my face was suffocating me during my earlier sets

EDIT Honestly it didn’t feel that heavy for me at least mentally. I feel 320 lbs could be my true max but my gym didn’t have micro plates

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Odifududix View Post
    Yeah I really suck at walkouts. Sometimes I wish my gym had a monolift.

As for breathing I definitely couldve gotten more air but the weight room packed and I didn’t wanna risk catching the kung flu. I did have a mask but the moisture from my face was suffocating me during my earlier sets

EDIT Honestly it didn’t feel that heavy for me at least mentally. I feel 320 lbs could be my true max but my gym didn’t have micro plates
    1) eww @ the thought of monolifts
    2) buy your own 2.5s and 1.25s. I keep a set it 1.25s in my bag.

Originally Posted by BeginnerGainz View Post
    1) eww @ the thought of monolifts
    2) buy your own 2.5s and 1.25s. I keep a set it 1.25s in my bag.
    What's wrong with monolifts? I hate walking out for squats and that equipment sounds really convenient.

Also should I stop maxing out on the long run? It's really fun for me just doing high RPE sets.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's wrong with monolifts? I hate walking out for squats and that equipment sounds really convenient.

Also should I stop maxing out on the long run? It's really fun for me just doing high RPE sets.
    Personally I just do 1@8s regularly, same benefit, much less fatigue
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeginnerGainz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The walk out to me is part of the movement itself. It is how I get my stance.

I tend to not max out regularly, so I keep my squats to around 315 for sets of 5-6 with a safety squat bar, deadlifts usually doubles or triples 405-455, but I rarely do either of those exercises anymore.

Been playing around with the hack squat and leg press, but I’m gonna do goblet squats for a while. The goal is half my bodyweight for 20-25 reps in a straight set.

NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50) NomadNA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would ask someone with a better eye than me if you're fully extending your hips forward at the top of the lift. It looked like you stopped shallow. This theory is further supported if you watch the bar path upward. About a quarter of the way up your bar slides backward a bit instead of a perfectly straight up and down bar path. I would guess that might be a sign of slower hip drive. If hip drive is an issue, double check that your knees are staying out (over your feed) and not caving in.

Your lower back seemed good, but I could see your upper back to confirm if its pulled back tight enough.