sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Last 5 pounds slow or fast cut

So I have to lose another 5 pounds to reach my goal of approx 12% body fat acc to me it’s gonna take around 5 weeks if I lose 1 pound a week but what if I wanna speed things up and maybe lose 1.5-2 pounds a week and get done with the cut to transition into a lean gain phase dropping calories faster will it result in muscle loss instead of fat loss or can I achieve the same results as I would by losing 1 pound a week

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This is probably the point in the diet where muscle loss is most likely - so I certainly wouldn't exceed the 1% per week rule-of-thumb right now.

How much do you weigh? Unless you are still 200lbs, 2lbs a week is probably too much.

sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sethiayush12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    This is probably the point in the diet where muscle loss is most likely - so I certainly wouldn't exceed the 1% per week rule-of-thumb right now.

How much do you weigh? Unless you are still 200lbs, 2lbs a week is probably too much.
    I weigh exactly 80.4 kgs which is 177 pounds... I’m 6,1 19 years old