marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250) marinecore has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Unhappy How to prevent losing Gainz after Surgery (Rhinoplasty) how long out of the gym?

TLDR Nose surgery 3 weeks time, how long likely off of work and the gym? How can I prevent loss of fitness?

Backstory: Last year I got emitted to the hospital with a really bad cold, 30 mins upon arrival I was in intensive care and then prepped to have a tracheostomy, luckily I didn’t need the surgery the swelling went down, but I had severe tracheitis influenza B and was in intensive care wired up for a week. Whilst conducting tests they tried to put a camera up my nose (worst feeling in the world, ever) when they were pushing and It wouldn’t go in my right nostril at all they tell me I have a severe Deviated Septum and likely only use my nose to breathe about 20%. I guess I kinda knew something was wrong with me as I always have my mouth open otherwise I feel like I am struggling to breathe, but this has been like it my whole life so I never saw the issue.
    They tell me I need Rhinoplasty and my overall life/sleep/fitness/appearance will change. I’ve been on the waiting list and have heard absolutely nothing, I thought they had stood me up and were going to leave me as a mere mouth breather forever.

Nope, got the call today - surgery appointment 3 weeks time.

Concern: Firstly, I guess I need to consider work, but they said I would need at least a couple of weeks off. I may be underestimating this, but I work from a desk at home, I think I will need 1 week max.

Secondly and most important, Gym. I am what some may call a fitness freak, since i’ve been in lockdown living alone it has been my sanctuary and most of the time the only reason I leave the house on a weekday, understanding I probably won’t want to go anywhere looking like i’ve been 10 rounds with mike tyson, for the first few weeks anyway. But they told me 4 weeks most likely until I can do any type of fitness activity?! 4 weeks?! Not only will I probably feel isolated, bored and sad. I will also lose a huge amount of progress in both what I can lift and my summer bod. So I am looking if anyone has similar experiences and some thoughts on my main concerns.

- How long am I likely to struggle to work my office job?
    - How long is it likely to be until I can gym?
    - Is there anything such as diet, supplements, etc I can take to prevent muscle/strength loss?
    - Are there any types of workouts I will be fine to do? Like bicep curls at home?
    - Chances of it going wrong and me looking like Voldemort?
    - How bad was the overall procedure for you?

I probably sound dramatic and in the long run this is likely to all be worth it, but it’s also very daunting and would really appreciate some advice (emotional support also welcome) from anyone with similar experiences.
    Only misc on incognito mode crew

BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigDaddy324 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Covid