Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post

You mirin?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    OP, you can probably find your fellow LDAR chad playing WOW or some chit.

- guaranteed to wanna stay at home and not cheat on you
    - probably has the same views as you (reddit brainwashing, etc.)
    - gonna be happy just having a gf, not bother with marriage/kids
    Yea. Op sounds quiet as fuk

Gurantee she thinks the problem is worse than it is.

She needs to flirt a lil bit and she'll have the opposite problem (too many dudes) in a week

LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LordBroly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All the major ones have been said. Definitely not wanting kids and a traditional marriage is going to make it hard to find and lock down a decent dude. Your social anxiety isn't doing you any favors either, but at least you say you're seeking therapy to help overcome it. GL with the therapy.

How did you end up like this srs? Most Africans, as I'm sure you know, are raised to have pretty traditional values and views when it comes to things like parenthood (especially for women). My family was not that way, however. Where are you from/did you grow up?

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroly View Post
    All the major ones have been said. Definitely not wanting kids and a traditional marriage is going to make it hard to find and lock down a decent dude. Your social anxiety isn't doing you any favors either, but at least you say you're seeking therapy to help overcome it. GL with the therapy.

How did you end up like this srs? Most Africans, as I'm sure you know, are raised to have pretty traditional values and views when it comes to things like parenthood (especially for women). My family was not that way, however. Where are you from/did you grow up?
    This. No kids and no marriage? Mix that with your other hobbies and tendencies, I couldn't find one guy for you that you'd like. All the masculine men I know want to get married and want kids.

Good night sweet prince. Gonna have to be the black silencespeaks.

Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ken-O has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EAOP View Post
    Almost 35.

How high are your standards? If you are looking for the good looking in shape succesfull guy, you are going to be competing with girls in their mid 20's, so we better start there. What are your expectations?

If you are down to earth, you may find a companion for life that may aling with your personality, i just hope you arent expecting the type of guy that the rest of women are attracted to as well
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LordBroly View Post

I don't know. I've always been super introverted. I decided I didn't want kids when I was 8 years old. And no marriage when I was like 16. Someone briefly made me change my mind but after I called off the wedding I was grateful I didn't make that mistake.

My family is traditional but fairly liberal. My dad always encouraged us to think for ourselves, choose our own paths to happiness. Everyone is married with kids. I am traditional in the sense that I believe in monogamy but that's about it. Anyway, I really don't see how monogamous companionship is different from marriage, in essence anyway. I am agnostic and I don't want the state involved in my relationship. If I was Christian or Muslim, I probably would.

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    How high are your standards? If you are looking for the good looking in shape succesfull guy, you are going to be competing with girls in their mid 20's, so we better start there. What are your expectations?

If you are down to earth, you may find a companion for life that may aling with your personality, i just hope you arent expecting the type of guy that the rest of women are attracted to as well
    I want someone like me: average looking, with integrity. It's not too much to ask.

Also, I know it's not super important but I've been told by my friends (possible they are being nice) that I have a nice body so I hope that will help the odds in my favour. I have small teds but I also have a small waist and curves.
    Last edited by EAOP; 10-26-2020 at 09:11 PM.
    -- Sig line should not be a novel --

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the problem is this.

Good or decent looking guys with a good head on their shoulders want a traditional woman, want to marry her, and want kids.

The rest of the guys are either soy boy fukking weirdos, or guys that just want to get their rocks off.

I would say the male equivalent to you is very very miniscule.

Good luck because given the information from the OP, it sounds like you have just accepted yourself and faults, and will die with them. You literally just told us that at 8 you decided to not have kids. And still stick with that. And at 16 you decided not to get married. And stuck with that. At 8 I decided to become a super saiyan. I sure af am not sitting here now saying that. At 16 I thought I wanted 1 kid. Now I want 5.

Why don't you go out and live your life? Why are you ldar'ing? Daydreaming is a hobby? You sound like a child. You want to write a couple stories before you die and cook for people?

You have to be trolling at this point. The only thing you have put any effort into (from what I have read) is school and work. That means fuk all for a female. You basically offer nothing to a man. You can cook and give companionship? I bet you don't cook better than the guys mom who also loves him dearly.

I mean if you haven't left your house in 8 months you have some deep issues you need to figure out. I'm being rough with you here but it sounds like you are hiding away from something and living your life in lala land mentally like you're still 8 years old and just accepting you'll write a few books and day dream until you're dead at 80. Hopefully you can string along some sad sap to chit chat with and bake cookies for the next 40 years.

You want honesty? Go live your life. Stop caring what other people think. Go do something. Anything in public. You have nothing to lose. Be the opposite of who you are now. Take off the headphones and talk to people. Smile at them. Tell them you like what they are wearing. Do something.

I'll stop there because this is angering me. You have the possibility to offer a man something few women these days can, and yet you just accept rotting away in your apartment alone day dreaming the time away.

EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EAOP has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FrankGrimes29 View Post
    the problem is this.

Good or decent looking guys with a good head on their shoulders want a traditional woman, want to marry her, and want kids.

The rest of the guys are either soy boy fukking weirdos, or guys that just want to get their rocks off.

I would say the male equivalent to you is very very miniscule.

Good luck because given the information from the OP, it sounds like you have just accepted yourself and faults, and will die with them. You literally just told us that at 8 you decided to not have kids. And still stick with that. And at 16 you decided not to get married. And stuck with that. At 8 I decided to become a super saiyan. I sure af am not sitting here now saying that. At 16 I thought I wanted 1 kid. Now I want 5.

Why don't you go out and live your life? Why are you ldar'ing? Daydreaming is a hobby? You sound like a child. You want to write a couple stories before you die and cook for people?

You have to be trolling at this point. The only thing you have put any effort into (from what I have read) is school and work. That means fuk all for a female. You basically offer nothing to a man. You can cook and give companionship? I bet you don't cook better than the guys mom who also loves him dearly.

I mean if you haven't left your house in 8 months you have some deep issues you need to figure out. I'm being rough with you here but it sounds like you are hiding away from something and living your life in lala land mentally like you're still 8 years old and just accepting you'll write a few books and day dream until you're dead at 80. Hopefully you can string along some sad sap to chit chat with and bake cookies for the next 40 years.

You want honesty? Go live your life. Stop caring what other people think. Go do something. Anything in public. You have nothing to lose. Be the opposite of who you are now. Take off the headphones and talk to people. Smile at them. Tell them you like what they are wearing. Do something.

I'll stop there because this is angering me. You have the possibility to offer a man something few women these days can, and yet you just accept rotting away in your apartment alone day dreaming the time away.
    I don't mind harsh opinions. Real life is harsh. Anyway, day dreaming is useful because it's how I come up with ideas for my work. I am a writer and when I said I would like to publish a book or two, I wasn't kidding. They are serious goals but maybe my tone was glib.

I haven't left my house in 8 months because we are in a pandemic; I just moved to the States and I don't know anyone outside of work; I live with a person who is vulnerable to COVID; and my work has been online since March. But true, the pandemic is an excuse, which is why I owned up to the LDAR tendencies in the OP. I don't know...I like being in my head. Why is it such a bad thing?

Also: thanks for the thoughtful response. I'll think about the things you've said.
    Last edited by EAOP; 10-26-2020 at 10:10 PM.
    -- Sig line should not be a novel --

Self is all; All is Self. WiseOldApe's Avatar
    WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000) WiseOldApe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cliffs

Sloot levels: 5 relationships: longest is 4 years; engaged once but called off wedding because guy was a serial cheater and liar; only really loved 2 people; do not do casual sex
    Attractiveness: In decent shape; average facial attractiveness; well-educated; have a decent job
    Flaws: LDAR tendencies (have not left house in 8 months); do not want kids ever; do not want marriage either; neurotic about cleaning; can be overly sentimental but also detached; some trust issues...obviously others that I am not self aware about
    General facts: Economically liberal; slightly socially conservative; would call myself a social democrat who appreciates certain aspects of dictatorship and communism; African
    Goals: To be happy; maybe publish a book or two before I die
    Hobbies: Reading and writing and day dreaming

Questions:

How do I find good guys? How to know if a guy is interested? How to show interest myself? What can I do to improve? Should I just ldar for life?
    What do you consider decent?
    I believe in something greater, than my self - I believe in a better world: a world without sin.

swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliffs

Sloot levels: 5 relationships: longest is 4 years; engaged once but called off wedding because guy was a serial cheater and liar; only really loved 2 people; do not do casual sex
    Attractiveness: In decent shape; average facial attractiveness; well-educated; have a decent job
    Flaws: LDAR tendencies (have not left house in 8 months); do not want kids ever; do not want marriage either; neurotic about cleaning; can be overly sentimental but also detached; some trust issues...obviously others that I am not self aware about
    General facts: Economically liberal; slightly socially conservative; would call myself a social democrat who appreciates certain aspects of dictatorship and communism; African

Questions:

How do I find good guys? How to know if a guy is interested? How to show interest myself? What can I do to improve? Should I just ldar for life?

You don't want kids so you're useless to any good man.

Srs

It's over for you.

/thread
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Registered User AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Move to California and marry an illegal OP. This will satisfy your economic liberal ideas and social liberal views of viewing minorities as inferior, so you'll want to help them.

Srs lots of daca kids and straight up illegals who don't speak English here wanting to marry to use as leverage to become citizens.

Despite what the media saysz many are single dudes with no families. Just pick one up at any home depot in a heavy mexican neighborhood. 20 new ones a day where I live.

travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) travis976 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some solid answers, start with not being a hermit anymore.

Also posting a rear glute pic will help
    Bulldog Hard Nut

mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mcdojo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    At 35, you're lucky you don't know want kids.

I know a girl about that age, who is single, shy, but does want kids. Imagine how that feels, with every year passing your chances of having kids decreases. I actually feel sorry for older women that want kids and never found a partner, given that women can already have a lot of problems getting pregnant by 40.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women are lazy and entitled af when it comes to dating...

But this bish doesn't even want to leave her house.

Lol.

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    bull****

you have more issues that you are not disclosing

how old are you?

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you are 35 you should be shooting for men in their 40s even 50's

possible already w kids unfortunately

men your age will be dating early 20/mid 20 girls

if you want to be with some undesirable pleb then disregard the above

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would you consider dating a miscer OP, or are the test levels just too high?

I feel you are well matched with wincel.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Think I read somewhere you're in Africa? Tread carefully with those African men, OP.

*Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Take smelly poop then turn up heat, close windows, close door, and leave it for the next unlucky person crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Ass eaters anonymous crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How do I find good guys?

Flaws: do not want kids ever; do not want marriage either

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Define good men
    Country music crew (old& modern& rock-mix don't care), you know a good tune, send away will rep *

Simulation Theory crew *

CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CodyZellery has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcdojo View Post
    At 35, you're lucky you don't know want kids.

I know a girl about that age, who is single, shy, but does want kids. Imagine how that feels, with every year passing your chances of having kids decreases. I actually feel sorry for older women that want kids and never found a partner, given that women can already have a lot of problems getting pregnant by 40.
    Felt sorry for them until I found out how easy it is for them to find a man. Most times they're single because they wait for that 9/10 guy.
    5'10 176lbs
    No hymen no diamond

Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well, there are plenty of cool dudes in their mid/late 40s or even early 50s who already have kids, so they don't need to make babies with you. Those would be your target group

BTW, cringe at you always walking around with headphones on in public. Nothing more ew-worthy for guys than these types of women (you are 35, not 16 ffs)
    GTC - Godlike Test Crew

Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000) Microshaft is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    lmfao
    ☆ ☆ Thread Killer Crew ☆ ☆

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs

Questions:

U wot mate?

Anyways...

...you didn't really tell us anything about "you". Your description is way too superficial and therefore you come off as lifeless. There is no passion behind anything you wrote here
    "I like to read." - What? how? why? scientific literature? self-help stuff? romance novels?
    "Hobbies: writing" "maybe publish a book"- do you have an idea for a novel or a short story, autobiography of an African imigrant in the US? you cannot possibly write the same way
    "decent job" - do you enjoy your job? would you rather be a housewife? retire early? move up further the career ladder
    "can be overly sentimental but also detached; some trust issues...obviously others that I am not self aware about" - So how exactly do you interact with others? What do you talk about? Do you like to joke around? Are you offended by certain jokes or political discussions? Do you consider daily small talk a chore? Do you avoid it completely ?
    "Goals: To be happy" What are things, that make you happy? What would you like to do with your ideal partner? What would you like date nights to look like? Holidays? Everyday life? Visit Museums? Cook together? Salsa class? Host a local book club? Play WoW together? Buy a house? Support his career with logical decisions about investing to maximize your shared networth?

Imagine you were reading a book or watching a movie and the authors gave us your description about the main character. Would you enjoy reading? Nah, it would be a rather boring story with a passive protagonist floating through her everyday life with no real defined personality traits.

I would advise you to look deeper into yourself. You have yet to tell us anything interesting. That may be partially because you are a boring person, but your descreiption is also way too superficial. That may just be a bad description of yourself given here or it may indeed result from you not knowing exactly, what you want and who you are.

As for tipps:
    - Try OkCupid, it's less casual than other dating apps. (But please use a better desfcription there than here)
    - Join a club for some hobby, that interests you. It might allow you to find likeminded people and if not at least you find thigs, that will make you more interesting
    Last edited by I3igAl; 10-27-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Celsus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    BTW, you are in no way shape or form normal at all if you haven't left your house for 8 fuking months
    GTC - Godlike Test Crew

CEO of Based PLC PenorBrahNoHomo's Avatar
    PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PenorBrahNoHomo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Obviously go outside, keep your retarded politics to yourself and suck cawk enthusiastically.
    You know me I'm the alpha
    Use knowledge and wisdom in this Babylon system
    They try to take away my freedom, but they can't take away my spirit
    It's a big conspiracy, nah it's not true

legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) legbroke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How do I find good guys?
    As others have said, literally leave the house at least. It sounds like you haven't tried anything. Also look up the basic advice for this stuff (meetups, group classes, dating apps).

What can I do to improve?
    First, I'd do the easy and superficial things: leave the house, try to dress cute, do your nails, smile and greet people, don't talk about how you like dictatorships.

Second, I'd try to work on your social skills/figure out what's going on and where your weaknesses are.

Should I just ldar for life?
    I don't think you have anything that makes you too bad of a potential mate. No marriage/kids is definitely going to make things magnitudes harder, but it sounds like you just haven't been putting in effort the last 8 months if you're not leaving the house, not trying to present yourself well, and not trying anything like dating apps.

Does kinda sound like your social skills are shot though, and I wouldn't be astonished if you were actually autistic or something (srs. If you've been almost married and you don't know the difference between friendly interest and interest interest, plus all the other things you've mentioned, I'm at least suspicious).

E: On editing to fix my quotes, are you lazy OP? Feel like you should have had at least basic answers to the questions you asked in the OP from your own research before asking for help. If you have done that research, telling us what you're struggling with specifically would help us help you. If not, add stop being lazy to my list of what to improve.