Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Witcher 3 Ending, the feels boyos (Beware of spoilers)

Finally got around to finishing Witcher 3 (haven't finished the expansions yet tho).

Tried to RP the game as a goodbrah, helping innocent people in need but not hesitating to chop somebody's head off who was a complete scumbag.

In my playthrough, I ended up having Radovid killed and aiding Vernon Roche by killing Dijkstra thus in the end Emhyr ended up being the victor of the war.

I ended up getting what was called the "bad ending", where Ciri doesn't make it through the White Frost and Geralt kills the last Crone in search for the medallion. Ends up finding it then sits alone in a cabin where monsters converge around it, and Geralt seemingly accepts his fate because Ciri is gone.

I was honestly kinda pissed at the ending but found out you could have a very different ending, one with Ciri surviving the White Frost. Apparently there are 5 different dialogues which determine how the story ends and that if you choose 3/5 of the "bad" choices you get the "bad ending".

1st - Chose the dialogue where I told Ciri to relax and that she can't be good at everything, apparently this was the bad dialogue, rather than the other one where you and her have a snowball fight
    2nd - Chose to accompany and support Ciri in the talk with the sorceresses instead of telling her she would be fine on her own, (fuk, I thought this would be a good choice)
    3rd - Meeting with Emhyr, said that I didn't bring Ciri to Emhyr for the money (this was good)
    4th - Ciri gets angry and wants to wreck Avallach's lab, I chose the dialogue where she needs to calm the fuk down lol
    5th - Bury Skjall and pay respects to his grave - this one seemed like the obvious choice if I wanted to RP as a good brah

fuk mane, lol @ me getting the bad ending over a snowball fight. I guess the key to the dialogue overall was to be more like a friend rather than a father figure, kinda give in and let her do what she wants and build some memories. I thought there were other instances/dialogues that could perhaps have affected how things ended.

what choices did you brahs make the first time through and what ending did you get?
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I got the bad ending. I don't even want to play the DLC, that's just how depressed I was. Srs. What's funny is one last bad choice gave me that ending. I reloaded it and let ciri reck the lab and that was it.

Gonna play Cyberpunk 2077 and hope for something good.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the good ending where she left to become a badass but I feel like it was pretty easy for people to just make some mistakes and get a complete chit ending. The small differences in dialog and choices should not be as drastic as having the main characters die.

Play the expansions OP they're awesome. What a sick fuking game I definitely want to play it again after some time has passed so I can experience it again.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MikeLowrrrey View Post
    I got the bad ending. I don't even want to play the DLC, that's just how depressed I was. Srs. What's funny is one last bad choice gave me that ending. I reloaded it and let ciri reck the lab and that was it.

same brah srs, but gonna go through the expansion

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    I got the good ending where she left to become a badass but I feel like it was pretty easy for people to just make some mistakes and get a complete chit ending. The small differences in dialog and choices should not be as drastic as having the main characters die.

Play the expansions OP they're awesome. What a sick fuking game I definitely want to play it again after some time has passed so I can experience it again.
    Yeah, also wanted to see which bish I ended up with at the ending. Even tho Yennefer was more HBB I felt like Triss was the more chill and less manipulative. I got some bad vibes from Yennefer being a sorceress and all lol.

Playing through the expansion right now seems like it is off to an interesting start (doing Heart of Stone first).
    Last edited by sooby; 10-26-2020 at 12:37 PM.
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm pretty sure that trying to have the three way with Triss and Yennifer near the end plays a part in the "bad" endings as well. As I recall, there are several versions of the bad ending. But I got the same ending as you. Been so long since I've played I don't remember my choices with Ciri. Did the same of mostly being a good guy and helping out the unfortunate though. Maybe I should start up a new game+ to get prepared for Cyberpunk.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I honestly don't remember any of that.

Theres only one true ending, the ending of the DLC.

yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yabbayabba has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Playing through the expansion right now seems like it is off to an interesting start (doing Heart of Stone first)
    Heart of Stone I didn't really like. It didn't really feel like anything special to me. But Blood and Wine, fuuuuuck that is basically Witcher 3.5. Completely awesome environment for that DLC to take place in.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    same brah srs, but gonna go through the expansion

Yeah, also wanted to see which bish I ended up with at the ending. Even tho Yennefer was more HBB I felt like Triss was the more chill and less manipulative. I got some bad vibes from Yennefer being a sorceress and all lol.

Playing through the expansion right now seems like it is off to an interesting start (doing Heart of Stone first).
    Yenn started off shaky at first but really became fuking awesome in the end and I made sure I chose her. Look into Triss and how much she has manipulated him in the past. Yenn did too but she has always been bound to him and vice versa. Plus she cares deeply for Ciri like a mother would. There's no doubt Yenn genuinely cared for the both of them.

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spoilers below for those that haven't played.

Man, this video game is the only video game ever to move me close to tears. My first playthrough, nearly lost it when you arrive at the house on that island and Ciri is lying there lifeless. Thought for sure she was dead and didn't know what to do with myself. That same playthrough I got the ending where Ciri becomes empress. Going on one last monster hunt with her, playing in the snow, hearing the anger in her voice...nearly lost it again when she rode off.

The DLC ending is good as well. Good way to wrap up the series.

I got a bad feeling that some heartstrings are gonna be tugged boyo. Can't wait for this game.
    FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Originally Posted by yabbayabba View Post
    Heart of Stone I didn't really like. It didn't really feel like anything special to me. But Blood and Wine, fuuuuuck that is basically Witcher 3.5. Completely awesome environment for that DLC to take place in.
    Same. Heart was kinda meh to me but Blood and Wine was fuking awesome. The scenery, the music, all the quests. HNNNNGG

ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ClivesTriceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the bad ending because I told Ciri to not be a kunt to the elf guy both times. Kind of a stupid way to affect the ending. I'll do another playthrough when the remaster comes out
    Worst jew in the world.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The true ending is in Blood and Wine. I won't spoil it for OP 'cause I don't think he played it yet, but it is very satisfying.
    Not part of any crews crew

LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LovePollution has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Best game ever. The expansions are just incredible too.

I chose the Ciri witcher ending which I was happy with, but as said above the real ending comes with Blood and Wine. Wish I could play it all again for the first time.
    How dare you!

Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner.

LTC

KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KathleenRyan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Witcher 3 is GOAT game. I went full nerd and started reading the book series too, it's great.

House of Stone is great OP. To be honest it's my favorite story arc, I like HoS even more than the original quest/story line.
    drvillain PM's mods to do his bidding - CONFIRMED.

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I also had a small gripe with the Ciri choices that lead to the bad ending. A couple were a bit too simplistic. As far as I can tell I got the worst ending where everyone leaves Kaer Morhen and Ciri apparently dies/vanishes.

But I haven't finished Blood and Wine yet.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MikeLowrrrey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    The true ending is in Blood and Wine. I won't spoil it for OP 'cause I don't think he played it yet, but it is very satisfying.
    WTF, gonna play em now

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    In my first playthrough I went 3/5 and almost got the bad ending lol. But they do make sense. The Emperor and Skjall ones are self explanatory, but about the other ones...

If you did your nosing around the lab, you find out Avallac'h is obsessed with Lara Dorren (from whom Ciri's Elder Blood originates) and plotted to have Ciri produce an offspring with another Aen Elle- the real reason why he first got interested in her. He also resents that Lara's blood got "spoiled" with that of humans. Then Avallac'h's lover savages Ciri on the spot, and she can't do anything about it. So Ciri has plenty of reason to be pissed off and be entitled to blow off some steam at that moment. Geralt denying that means he either doesn't understand why Ciri would be angry and/or is naïve about Avallac'h's own motivations to help them against the Wild Hunt. And Ciri takes that chip in her shoulder to the end of the game.

The meeting with the Lodge revolves around their plans for Ciri, so it only makes sense for her to negotiate and make decisions on her own terms - remembering that she's a functioning adult who in some ways has dealt with more **** than Geralt himself, and resents how others decide how her powers should be used. Making the "right" decision here is a bit easier if you've read the books or played the other Witcher games (considering how much Geralt gets dicked around by sorceresses) but at that point you should still get the sense Ciri is more powerful than Geralt and should be in charge of herself. It certainly affects her confidence and self-esteem if she's expected to deal with a cataclysmic force on her own but isn't even trusted to talk to sorceresses.

And it shouldn't be hard to understand taking Ciri's mind off Vesemir's death by doing actual dad things is a lot better than telling her everything's **** and to drink her sorrows away. Again, doesn't instill much hope when dealing in life-or-death situations.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Originally Posted by VTheKing View Post
    In my first playthrough I went 3/5 and almost got the bad ending lol. But they do make sense. The Emperor and Skjall ones are self explanatory, but about the other ones...

If you did your nosing around the lab, you find out Avallac'h is obsessed with Lara Dorren (from whom Ciri's Elder Blood originates) and plotted to have Ciri produce an offspring with another Aen Elle- the real reason why he first got interested in her. He also resents that Lara's blood got "spoiled" with that of humans. Then Avallac'h's lover savages Ciri on the spot, and she can't do anything about it. So Ciri has plenty of reason to be pissed off and be entitled to blow off some steam at that moment. Geralt denying that means he either doesn't understand why Ciri would be angry and/or is naïve about Avallac'h's own motivations to help them against the Wild Hunt. And Ciri takes that chip in her shoulder to the end of the game.

The meeting with the Lodge revolves around their plans for Ciri, so it only makes sense for her to negotiate and make decisions on her own terms - remembering that she's a functioning adult who in some ways has dealt with more **** than Geralt himself, and resents how others decide how her powers should be used. Making the "right" decision here is a bit easier if you've read the books or played the other Witcher games (considering how much Geralt gets dicked around by sorceresses) but at that point you should still get the sense Ciri is more powerful than Geralt and should be in charge of herself. It certainly affects her confidence and self-esteem if she's expected to deal with a cataclysmic force on her own but isn't even trusted to talk to sorceresses.

And it shouldn't be hard to understand taking Ciri's mind off Vesemir's death by doing actual dad things is a lot better than telling her everything's **** and to drink her sorrows away. Again, doesn't instill much hope when dealing in life-or-death situations.

it kinda does but thought she would explode the whole damn lab lol almost similar to what happened on Kaer Morhen, guess the 2nd part does make sense in a way but I never thought that decision would be one that would lead to a bad ending lol
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it kinda does but thought she would explode the whole damn lab lol almost similar to what happened on Kaer Morhen, guess the 2nd part does make sense in a way but I never thought that decision would be one that would lead to a bad ending lol
    true lol, I also feared the worst in my first playthrough. Thought there'd be a chance to get back at Avallac'h through other means but it never happened.
    Go Canucks Go!

leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leoric1997 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    got the worst ending on the first playthrough

Ciri becoming a witcher on the second

y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) y0l0sw4g69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Such a great game - I got the best ending and I encourage anyone who wasn't satisfied with their ending to do another playthrough until they get a better one. You'll love it!

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF, gonna play em now
    This.

My ending ciri became a witcher. I don't remember that other political stuff.

But brahs itt make me want to go do the dlc now, never got to them

Oh also I romanced Triss, in the game Yenn was kind if a twat, but i had no previous experience with the books/other games.

Also my greatest regret is not winning that gwent tournament... Should have farmed more cards first

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still the best game ever
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Just wanted to update the thread as I've finished all the expansions, including doing all the side quests and exploration (I think). My thoughts in the spoiler.

Spoiler!

9/10 game overall
    positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wanted to update the thread as I've finished all the expansions, including doing all the side quests and exploration (I think). My thoughts in the spoiler.

Spoiler!

9/10 game overall
    Nicu! I'm doing heart of stone now thx to this thread. Vlodimirs ghost just got banished after the wedding

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best game so far of my lifetime

Myex looked like yennefer and was jennifer

I literally sat there in the garden for 10 minutes

I miss that fkn game ,can't wait for witcher 4 even if cyber isn't out yet

Spoiler!

9/10 game overall
    GOATs gonna GOATs brah

Spoiler!
    Go Canucks Go!

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    got the good ending first playthrough

simply amazing game, one of the few game that really managed to grasp me in my adult life in a way Ocarina of Time f.e. managed as a kid

will always think fondly of this game

feels:

+++ miscin' at work crew +++

Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    got the good ending first playthrough

simply amazing game, one of the few game that really managed to grasp me in my adult life in a way Ocarina of Time f.e. managed as a kid

will always think fondly of this game

feels:

honestly this one is a masterpiece, favourite one

positivity brah crew
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    indian crew
    anti-degen crew

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Blood and wine is a proper conclusion to Geralts story, calling it DLC is not doing it justice. Make sure to look up CDPRs 10th anniversary witcher vid after completing it, it will make more sense.