nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

So how important are macros if...

If I hit my protein target of say 1.5g per kg, does it particularly matter what my carbs and fats are? Assuming that I hit my calorie target on a cut or bulk?

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nezaboy View Post
    If I hit my protein target of say 1.5g per kg, does it particularly matter what my carbs and fats are? Assuming that I hit my calorie target on a cut or bulk?
    You should also aim to get adequate dietary fat as well as a healthy dose of micros. Beyond that and calories it pays not to be too anal about it.
    Somehow still managing to avoid getting 'too big'

Non-CEO, 0.1235K per day

nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) nezaboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What’s the suggested fat? Per kg or lb?
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    You should also aim to get adequate dietary fat as well as a healthy dose of micros. Beyond that and calories it pays not to be too anal about it.

wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wilkinkc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Read the calculating macros sticky. Lots of good info specifically for questions like this.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by nezaboy View Post
    Not really

Different people have a different tolerance of carb intake. Some find it gives them energy to workout better, others find it makes them sluggish. You have to experiment. There is no one-size-fits-all for this (and it's not as important as calorie control + adequate protein and essential fats)