callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) callmestar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shoulder impingement not healing? Or is it something else?

I have what I think is a shoulder impingement. From doing various movements suggested to test for this injury I match it quite specifically. I've had the problem for about 3/4 months now.

I've been doing rotator cuff exercises and chest stretches to try and improve posture / pull the shoulders back but I've seen no improvement. I do tend to sleep on my front with my arm up above my head which I don't think helps. But this just happens to be the position I end up in when sleeping.

Is there anything else I should be doing? I've pretty much stopped all lifting as I can't do any sort of pressing without pain in the shoulder.

Is there anything a physio could do or any specific stretches / exercises I could try? Concerned there may be something more sinister going on as it's not getting any better.

sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See an orthopedic surgeon who works with athletes (aka pro sports team doctor) to check you out and provide a proper diagnosis. Then go from there