johnbody136 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Smile How do some skinny people not get fat when they eat a ton daily?

I watch this youtuber mukbang guy called "Garma" on youtube and pretty much on a nearly daily basis he stuffs his face with lots of food for his enjoyment and for his viewers to see. I am wondering how people like this don't gain weight? He has been doing this for years and seems to stay consistent with uploads, not get sick based on him uploading consistently all while maintaining his skinny physique...

Last time I asked a question like this people were like it is the NEAT or NEET (forgot how it is spelt), and they said that is pretty much how much calories you burn daily that is you moving around and doing little tasks throughout the day. I still don't get it bro... how skinny... not get big.... eat many.... wtf is going on? Also I am aware of calories in vs calories out for gaining or losing weight but are some people a rare exception?

jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jaxqen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No idea how it is for others, but for me, the laws of thermodynamics apply. If I eat less calories, I lose weight, if I eat more calories, I gain weight.

Sometimes I hear stuff like "I put on fat even if I drink water. And that skinny guy from work, who eats 3 Shawarmas a day is still skinny. ****ing metabolism! The gland, it's the gland, I tell you!"
    "Reminds me of the good ol' days back in 03-04 when ripptoes/5 by 5/hit/doggcrap reigned supreme and you did not need direct arm work for big biceps. Rows and chins were it. "Ever see a guy rowing 300+lbs with chicken arms?". Ah yes those were the days. God bless amusclehead and his twisted one dimensional views along with the rest of the former flock."

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    that guy probably has a ridiculously high TDEE, it's genetics and/or plenty of daily activities

there are people who need at least 3000 calories to gain weight even if they don't move at all, and maybe 3500+ if they're active

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Skinny people tend to over estimate how many calories they've consumed. This is well established by clinical evidence.

Binging for the camera is one thing - but what is their average intake over a long period of time? You have no way of knowing that.

snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snailsrus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well, binging food daily, not getting fat...

I’ll guess Eating disorder for 500 Alex
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It doesn't change, your TDEE is governed by NEAT and exercise programs.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "How do some skinny people not get fat when they eat a ton daily?"

They don't.

When you hear of this, the usual answer is that they generally don't eat much, if at all at other times.

When you see the "skinny person" stuffing themselves, you are only looking at a very small portion of their overall day. You have no idea when or how much they ate before or after that, what their activity level is, Etc.

"OMG! He ate a whole pizza all by himself!!!" conversely, that may literally be the only thing that he eats for the day so even if he had 2400 calories of pizza in one sitting, it's still only ends up as 2400 calories for the whole day.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.