Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SteadyFlexOnU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Albert pikE

Freemasonry is of satan

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    I legit just told this guy that they condition you to be lukewarm and they poison your mind with "tolerance".. you will never stand up for Christ or teach the Truth because of it....

and then he replies with, "lots of different religions at my lodge, we're all cool bro"

like LMAO

actually, I should not laugh. OP's soul is at stake. I repent from laughing. Take these posts as a wakeup call OP.

If OP doesn't wake up and be free of that place... he is going to stand before the King someday in the future.... and.....

"Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
    Did you see that Albert Pike quote I posted?

Remember that bible verse that says they will go on to deceive and be deceived? That sums up freemasonry to a T. The higher you go the more 'truth is revealed' but it's all a big deception. Even Albert Pike is deceived. He thinks with his position he knows it all and establishes himself higher than the rest but he still treats Lucifer as though he's different from Satan...

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.

But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. - Isaiah 14

ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ninetynine8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    and if your question is what causes.

Anti-abortion (planned parenthood funding, etc)
    Illegal immigration
    Promotion of traditional values and families (Man-Woman)
    Economic policies (China, tariffs, free trade stances, etc)

etc..
    Watch this video for testimony from an insider.

He's shadowbanned from youtube.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for your posts 998, I would rep you again but on spread.

Yeah I know about Albert Pike. I'll check out that youtube vid for sure, thanks
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Feb is the reunion and I will enter the valley of the SR. God willing. Very cool.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    This is a quote from Albert Pike a 33rd degree freemason. Basically you never truly know the meaning of what you're being 'taught' until you reach the highest level. The end goal is Luciferianism.

Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled; to conceal the Truth, which it calls Light from them and to draw them away from it. p.104-5”

Do not confuse spiritual alchemy with predatory Luciferianism.

That's like saying Shakespeare and Bukowski are the same.
    "Better well hung than ill wed." - Kierkegaard

Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vardoger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ninetynine8 View Post
    he still treats Lucifer as though he's different from Satan...
    That is really all that needs to be said about Pike as far as his metaphors are concerned.

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    chit was awesome. Still need to turn into my work/study but it hasn't really hit me that I got this far. New level of respect. My mom egged me on to join then she passed on. So I did this for her but I am enjoying my stay. Any other travelers on this forum?

“For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
    And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” —2nd Corinthians 11:13-14

“Judging from unquestionable evidences, how can we fail to pronounce Freemasonry an unchristian institution? We can see that its morality is unchristian. Its oath-bound secrecy is unchristian. The administration and taking of its oaths are unchristian and a violation of the positive command of Christ. And Masonic oaths pledge its members to some of the most unlawful and unchristian things:”

To conceal each other's crimes.

To deliver each other from difficulty, whether right or wrong.

To unduly favour Masonry in political action and in business matters.

Its members are sworn to retaliate and persecute unto death the violators of Masonic obligations.

Freemasonry knows no mercy, and swears its candidates to avenge violations of Masonic obligations unto death.

It's oaths are profane, taking the Name of God in vain.

The penalties of these oaths are barbarous, even savage.

Its teachings are false and profane.

It's Designs are partial and selfish.

Its ceremonies are a mixture of puerility and profanity.

It's Religion is false.

It professes to save men on other conditions than those revealed in the Gospels.

It is wholly an enormous falsehood.

It is a swindle, obtaining money from its members under false pretenses.

It refuses all examinations, and veils itself under a mantle of oath-bound secrecy.

It is a virtual conspiracy against both Church and State.

Freemason, H.L. Haywood, wrote in his book entitled GREAT TEACHINGS OF MASONRY:

"Human experience ... is the one final authority in morals. Wrong is whatever hurts human life or destroys human happiness ... Acts are not right or wrong intrinsically but according as their effects are hurtful or helpful."

SOURCE: H.L. Haywood, quoted by pamphlet entitled "Christ or the Lodge?," (Philadelphia: Great Commission Publications, 1942), pg. 14.
    https://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20...ry_exposed.htm
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

702+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Raised in 2006

I bet you got spammed with pamphlets to join appendant bodies. I joined the two and the Shrine as well

Congratulations!
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jiujitsubro View Post
    Feb is the reunion and I will enter the valley of the SR. God willing. Very cool.
    Well that answered one question lol
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Latinowarrior3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats man. I'm a 33rd degree elder
    deadwoodgregg is my grandpa

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly my Mason experience hasn't been what I thought it would be. I'm contemplating switching lodges because mine is really lame. Basically a bunch of old guys but they never have any get togethers besides lodge meetings which are Friday nights once a month. I was hoping there would be more involvement and brotherhood stuff. Still have to do my proving for Master Mason because I did my ceremony right before COVID hit.

jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jiujitsubro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Raised in 2006

I bet you got spammed with pamphlets to join appendant bodies. I joined the two and the Shrine as well

Congratulations!
    Hey brother! Actually majority of the members at my lodge at with Scottish rite and a couple of are Shriners. SR is down the street which is why.

Dang join 3? That’s quite a bit good for you. I don’t think I could afford the dues lol.
    "There are some who do not fear death for they are more afraid of really living."-Ancient proverb

Between the buried and me