View Poll Results: poll

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree

42 56.00%
  • disagree

33 44.00%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000) Underwrought is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm just smart enough to realize I don't actually know how TF it all works, but it do. It do.

Basically they know it do, because so many other things they know it be like it do. So it is most likely not something else.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    I always steer clear from literally anyone who’s trying to tell me they know the unknowable (like some people in religion and science truly believe they know the truth). But in my own personal opinion this reality seems much more designed than accidental.

We can talk about the meaning of what religions are and honestly I don’t trust anything that men have altered and had their way with. But if this whole existence is one big coincidence then that’s more mind blowing to me than their being a god or force that’s behind it all.
    i agree with what you have said

believe half of what i see and none of what i hear
    ஜmisc pharaohஜ Misc #1 AssMan ω.*۩*legendary misc status*۩* *duolingo crew*
    ★ ★ ★ ★ M.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.M.T ☆☆☆☆ T.B.E ★ ★ ★ ★ ravishing-asses@tumblr
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign
    owes MikeHawkBiggums reps X10

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EagleOfWar View Post
    I could be wrong but I took it as a general creation vs chance type question. Not necessarily all the lore and things that go along with who did what magical thing in what ever religious writing. More along the lines of it seems more far fetched that everything would come into existence on its own rather than being designed. That’s just me tho.
    The OP mentions religion, which tends to be associated with a mythology....this includes all those “who did what” kinds of things....he specifically mentions Norse mythology for example- it’s hard sometimes to separate the cosmology from the mythology.

For example in various Norse myths, we see things like a universal tree- Yggdrasil- supporting the various realms and heavens. Or the first human couple made from wood or a tree or whatever. I’d argue that a “first couple” made from wood, whose spirit was breathed into existence by a trio of gods, is more far-fetched than facts from science that are observed around us in the form of evidence. Or a universal tree that makes up the universe (this contradicts everything we know about trees and what they are).

Discussions about God are not entirely meaningful, but the traditional response to your post would be, if the world calls for a designer, whatever this means (big “if”)....then why does the designer itself not call for a designer? Seems like it would be far-fetched just the same.

It is of note the examples the OP is using-evolution and Big Bang cosmology- are not about these ultimate origins anyway. The former is a model based in fact, used in part to explain the biodiversity around us today. Not about the origins of life. The latter is an evidence-based theory about the progression of the universe from earliest moments to the present day- it isnt really about “where the universe came from”, “what happened before or at a singularity”, etc.
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

Registered User AccountingMajor's Avatar
    AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LordBroly View Post
    The big bang is a theory, so that means it's open to modification and subject to new findings. I don't think they anyone claims that the theory is definitive. Evolution, on the other hand, has a lot of physical evidence that makes it harder to refute. Personally, I don't find it hard to believe that intelligent lifeforms evolved after billions of years on a hospitable planet.
    I can understand people who say evolution is retarded.

Believing that a blob turned into something completely new eventually.

Blob to fish to dinosaur to bird.

Pretty strange when you think about it, so I don't think others who disagree with it are stupid or anything.

Just wait in a million years, we turn out it be completely wrong and it was creationism.

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AccountingMajor View Post
    I can understand people who say evolution is retarded.

Believing that a blob turned into something completely new eventually.

Blob to fish to dinosaur to bird.

Pretty strange when you think about it, so I don't think others who disagree with it are stupid or anything.

Just wait in a million years, we turn out it be completely wrong and it was creationism.
    Might help to do more research into the subject beyond zero though.

A university biology course or two might be a good starting place....the evidence for evolution is vast, and one could argue the concept underlies the entire subject of modern biology.

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evolution isn't far-fetched at all. It makes perfect sense. Big Bang is weird af though. But I don't know anything about physics.

JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    According to cell theory, all cells come from pre-existing cells. If this is true then where did the first cell come from?

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The most implausible part was when the certified HBB settled down with the nerdy manlet
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 100kcrew crew

Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Peacening has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gotta disagree. If you look at the anatomy of vertebrates you see how similar we all are and it's plausible that we share lineage. I have never seen any evidence that suggests any of the major religions are based on reality. Then again that could be due to the fact that I see everything through the lens of my athiest programming.

I do think the big bang theory is incomplete as fuk and doesn't really explain chit.
    HTC
    Proud Dad crew
    6'4" height of the gods

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post

and also that retarded big bang theory thats funny af

even Norse mythology makes more sense sometimes to be honest

im not a religious person btw
    cant speak about the legitimacy of any particular religion but regardless of how you feel relativity is a verified law of nature.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Smegmalion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m of the opinion that it doesn’t matter. Does history exist until we go looking for? That would be hard to prove.

I believe we have a creator. Now whether that’s God or a programmer, who can say, and what would the difference be? I like the Christian worldview because it is insanely optimistic, and I like optimism, because it gets me good results.

If anybody else finds a view that really works for them, and it doesn’t hurt other people, then I think they are all good. I am sure they will be fine, if we go somewhere when we die. Unfortunately this excludes most leftists.
    Make America Great Again.

"Dig with your hands, not with your mouths"

Originally Posted by JoeDelts View Post
    According to cell theory, all cells come from pre-existing cells. If this is true then where did the first cell come from?
    “Cell theory” is of historical interest more than anything, and says various things that are questionable in the modern view.

For example, “all life is composed of one or more cells”

Depending on how you define life, viruses, or even more basic viroids, may be considered life (viruses are not cells)- indeed, this becomes a matter of definition, rather than science, more than anything.

Same thing with the origin of life and cells coming from pre-existing cells. Historically it was included with “cell theory” to encompass the observation that cells today are not just spontaneously created all over the place, rather they multiply from binary fission of pre-existing cells. And this is true today. The question about the origin of life is not as much about this, rather about how life originated in a possibly-singular event those billions of years ago under certain conditions. See the concept of “spontaneous generation” in biology, which has been cast in doubt based on classic experiments (such as that of Pasteur)...in contrast to abiogenesis. Same sort of thing.

4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 4ea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smegmalion View Post
    I’m of the opinion that it doesn’t matter. Does history exist until we go looking for? That would be hard to prove.

I believe we have a creator. Now whether that’s God or a programmer, who can say, and what would the difference be? I like the Christian worldview because it is insanely optimistic, and I like optimism, because it gets me good results.

If anybody else finds a view that really works for them, and it doesn’t hurt other people, then I think they are all good. I am sure they will be fine, if we go somewhere when we die. Unfortunately this excludes most leftists.
    i think you hit on a good point here, religion is great if it helps motivate people to live better lives and be happier and make moral decisions. but its also true that too many times in the past religion was used to manipulate and control people.
    Merica

<I.L.H.|C.O.E.>

RIP YGST

nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The misc: “I dont really understand evolution or the big bang, so therefore they must be false.” Just lol. We can literally observe both, people think evolution is trying to explain how life began and that the big bang is trying to explain how the universe began when neither theory even mentions those subjects.......
    S/B/D—185/165/205 (sumo w/ straps)

Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rebel012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ravishing_Rick View Post

and also that retarded big bang theory thats funny af

even Norse mythology makes more sense sometimes to be honest

im not a religious person btw
    Not to be mean, but if you're being honest about not being a religious fanatic, you need to read more.

Scientific hypotheses/theories are validated based on the METHODOLOGY the scientists employ to test the claim, not whether the argument or prediction intuitively makes sense to you. As Sam Harris once stated, the notion of a virgin birth might at first seem to be more plausible than certain claims made within quantum mechanics, but that doesn't mean the two are comparable.

It's called the Scientific Method, son. Take some night courses.

jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000) jasonspezza is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed. Science is actually a religion.

AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AccountingMajor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Might help to do more research into the subject beyond zero though.

A university biology course or two might be a good starting place....the evidence for evolution is vast, and one could argue the concept underlies the entire subject of modern biology.
    Accounting = did take uni biology courses

nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nm1891 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jasonspezza View Post
    Agreed. Science is actually a religion.
    Strange, I don’t know of any other religions that found the vaccine for a disease or invented computers.
    S/B/D—185/165/205 (sumo w/ straps)

TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheJediBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If evolution doesn't make sense to you, despite having graduated high school then you'd have to be incredibly low IQ

BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nm1891 View Post
    Strange, I don’t know of any other religions that found the vaccine for a disease or invented computers.
    The Amish, believe we are more likely deficient in minerals found in dirt than chemicals found in vaccines, and for whatever reason their belief seems to be working well for them. I also think the Amish youth is more prepared for the inevitable collapse of society, than most of the world.
    Suicide Prevention hotline
    Call 1-800-273-8255
    Available 24 hours everyday

Ok, maybe actually pay attention in class?

I mean if you are trying to argue against evolution on an evidence basis.....this will be a losing battle. We have clear evidence of common descent and of a long history of evolution of life on earth.

redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) redwine91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evolution can be observed and recorded and pointed to historically. It’s a tangible, mechanical process that we can scientifically prove occurs.

Religion is simply a man made origin for human life thought up at a time when we didn’t have science to learn more about the planet, biology, time or space.

I’m not against anybody for clinging to religion. If it gives you strength, then nobody should sh!t on it or try to convince you otherwise.

It’s just not for me. (Former Christian)

Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    If evolution doesn't make sense to you, despite having graduated high school then you'd have to be incredibly low IQ
    Are you talking about natural selection?

Or are you talking about single cell organism birthing new organisms (not exactly) that eventually turned do what it is now?

Single cell > fish > land animal > dinosaur > bird

You do realize birds came from dinosaurs, right?

Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Ok, maybe actually pay attention in class?

I mean if you are trying to argue against evolution on an evidence basis.....this will be a losing battle. We have clear evidence of common descent and of a long history of evolution of life on earth.
    Maybe try reading my post? I don't know what you think I'm arguing.

Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Adnim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Ok, that's enough misc for a while.

6'1"

#NoFap Crew

MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MYOFIBRAH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nm1891 View Post
    The misc: “I dont really understand evolution or the big bang, so therefore they must be false.” Just lol. We can literally observe both, people think evolution is trying to explain how life began and that the big bang is trying to explain how the universe began when neither theory even mentions those subjects.......
    this af. just lmao

itt (mostly) ppl who have next to zero background in basic science making judgement about theories with loads of evidence. hell even one of the first posts says “its just a theory” just lmao. read the first page of an eighth grade science book to learn what theory means in science.
    Discipline is the bridge between goal and accomplishment

For the wretched of the earth, they are everywhere

Originally Posted by MYOFIBRAH View Post
    this af. just lmao

itt (mostly) ppl who have next to zero background in basic science making judgement about theories with loads of evidence. hell even one of the first posts says “its just a theory” just lmao. read the first page of an eighth grade science book to learn what theory means in science.
    You sound like one of my profs. "Pensions are just bookkeeping".

All the elitists here are dumbing it down to basic common sense, then get surprised that no one knows what they are talking about and just start attacking everyone.

"Lol evolution is learned in elementary school"

"Just take a couple of college classes"

That's like if I said "hey misc, want to learn about corporate taxation loopholes, just take an intro class at your local community college."

The best approach is if it's so easy to understand and can be easily explained by talking an intro class, why not explain it?

Instead of being like "hurr durr misc is so dumb"

Good luck to anyone reading this trying to get anything out of these people.

forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000) forthenoodz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    evolution/big bang requires even more logical leaps and faith than Christianity

BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by forthenoodz View Post
    evolution/big bang requires even more logical leaps and faith than Christianity
    Some people or I should say most people enjoy being directed by the pharisees. People really love being told what to think. Theres a reason they are trying to silence free thoughts. Theres a reason the Jews murdered Jesus.
    Suicide Prevention hotline
    Call 1-800-273-8255
    Available 24 hours everyday

darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darkninja67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Go hold a ball python if you want proof of evolution.

Also compared the embryos of various species. They are fairly similar early on.
    rumpler of stiltskins

"I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid I'll survive and have to watch you suffer" - Thy Art Is Murder

"Life will cease so breathe deep" - Lorna Shore