Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Auburn has been trash since cam. Miss st has been bottom feeder post-dak Prescott. Both are good

How is Brady doing in Tampa?
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WHChampion View Post
    Can't fault them for trying Cam since it barely cost them anything but ho lee fuk is this offense bad. Looking like 2019 Steelers.
    This was depressing. 8-3 when we scored more than 11 points, had an amazing defense and still only went 8-8 so definitely not looking good for the Pats. NE offense is chit AND they have no defense (opt outs didn't help). BB is still the GOAT coach. Tom isn't a system QB (not getting into the GOAT QB debate). Everything else is speculation.
    *Pittsburgh Steelers Crew*

*ND lifetime real (non-delusional) fan*

DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BishsBMirin View Post
    This was depressing. 8-3 when we scored more than 11 points, had an amazing defense and still only went 8-8 so definitely not looking good for the Pats. NE offense is chit AND they have no defense (opt outs didn't help). BB is still the GOAT coach. Tom isn't a system QB (not getting into the GOAT QB debate). Everything else is speculation.
    I agree with everything you said. I honestly thought coming into the season that Patriots could resemble last year's Steelers. 8-8 team who is competitive but not good enough due to **** offense. They'll prol trade for some WRs in the deadline though.

Also agree on the last sentence, not a good idea to get into GOAT QB debates on here lol.

Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000) Belome is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BB is still the GOAT
    He isn’t ending on that high of a note.

The eagles loss will Never be forgotten. Completely wasted an absolute legendary performance by Brady and got crushed by Nine inch nick due to his defense.. and the odd benching of one of it not his best defensive player.

Then you refuse to Give Brady any talent help to the point where people actually thought he was washed up and riding Belichicks jock to twilight success.

Fast forward to now.

Without Belichick Brady is playing at an MVP caliber.

Without Brady the pats are a bottom feeder team.

Without Brady Belichick has a losing record.

And lastly, Without Brady, Belichicks entire career and status wouldn’t even exist.

So The hoodie should say.. thanks Tom.

BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000) BishsBMirin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Belome View Post
    He isn’t ending on that high of a note.

The eagles loss will Never be forgotten. Completely wasted an absolute legendary performance by Brady and got crushed by Nine inch nick due to his defense.. and the odd benching of one of it not his best defensive player.

Then you refuse to Give Brady any talent help to the point where people actually thought he was washed up and riding Belichicks jock to twilight success.

So The hoodie should say.. thanks Tom.
    I agree with everything you said. Especially these. The loss to the Eagles ruined that performance from Brady which would have definitely helped with the "his team carries him in every Super Bowl" narrative. Benching Butler and not giving him more talent to work with seemed like arrogant/stubborn moves but who knows. Definitely seemed to be a dik measuring contest between BB and Brady towards the end. The next few years will be very telling. Tom Brady is the GOAT in my opinion but you can't win around here saying they are both the GOAT lol.

Originally Posted by DynamicDot View Post
    I agree with everything you said. I honestly thought coming into the season that Patriots could resemble last year's Steelers. 8-8 team who is competitive but not good enough due to **** offense. They'll prol trade for some WRs in the deadline though.

Also agree on the last sentence, not a good idea to get into GOAT QB debates on here lol.
    I figured 9-7 with the players opting out. Possibly even 10-6 given the division. I had more faith in Cam than I did Rudolph and Duck. Definitely not looking good.
    *Pittsburgh Steelers Crew*

*ND lifetime real (non-delusional) fan*

DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000) DynamicDot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with everything you said. Especially these. The loss to the Eagles ruined that performance from Brady which would have definitely helped with the "his team carries him in every Super Bowl" narrative. Benching Butler and not giving him more talent to work with seemed like arrogant/stubborn moves but who knows. Definitely seemed to be a dik measuring contest between BB and Brady towards the end.
    Belichick and the Pats defense has bailed out Brady several, both Rams Superbowls honestly lol. Part of why they won together so much is just because the importance of having an all-time great QB and coach.

I don't think Belichick cares about proving himself without Brady. I do think Brady cares that a lot of people call him a system QB and all that. I remember in the Golf match with Brady and Manning, Manning made a joke saying, let me get Bill Belichick and lets see how I do with him. He also made jokes about Eli and Foles to him too, obviously light hearted jokes, but one of those, there is some truth to those jokes lol.

The next few years will be very telling. Tom Brady is the GOAT in my opinion but you can't win around here saying they are both the GOAT lol.
    I personally think Peyton was a better QB than Brady. That will get me killed around here because Brady on sports misc is basically Trump on the regular and R/P misc. Basically I think if you replace Peyton with Brady, they could replicate the success. Replace Belichick with another all-time great coach and I am not so sure. Brady is an all-time great QB himself, I have him #2, so it's not like I think down of him. I just do think one is more than the other but the narrative is opposite right now since Bucs are doing better than Pats right now. Although truth be told, isn't this what everyone expected? Everyone expected the Pats to miss the playoffs and Bucs to be a contender. Kind of odd how people are rubbing people's faces about it.

I figured 9-7 with the players opting out. Possibly even 10-6 given the division. I had more faith in Cam than I did Rudolph and Duck. Definitely not looking good.
    I still think that could happen. Patriots schedule is tough this year though.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    @Bills - Loss
    @Jets - Win
    vs Ravens - Loss
    @Texans - Win
    vs Cardinals - Loss
    @Chargers - Loss
    @Rams - Loss
    @Dolphins - Win
    vs Bills - Win
    vs Jets - Win

That's an optimistic 7-9 season. Kinda where my expectation are unless Cam turns it around.
    New England Patriot
    MISC Dynasty League Champion 2018

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    Lmao smooth brained Brady haters btfo, they spent decades lying to themselves while Brady proves he's the undisputed GOAT into his mid 40s.
    It's definitely disputed. Have you heard of this newer guy named Patrick Mahomes III?
    The Lord of the Cave Federation

"Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 128 View Post
    What does that have to do with their abysmal OFFENSE? They've never been this bad with Brady just LMAO at still pretending he's not the difference as he kills it in Tampa.

COPE
    O
    P
    E
    What am I coping with, aren't you a "Patriots fan"?

I believe you should be coping.

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by camaleom View Post
    how many u think Tom could have won without BB? AT LEAST 2 ala Manning brothers...

what was BB record without Tom? not saying that he could have won 1 or 2 but his record before/after Tom is looking suspect at best.
    It all depends on the team/coaches, which is why every player is a system player. You think Brady would win 2 with the ****ing Browns?
    The Lord of the Cave Federation

"Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000) jamiestauber is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tyler2106 View Post
    Belichick went 3-1 with Brissett when Brady was suspended and won 11 games with Cassell (don't bring up the fact they won 16 games the year before and still missed the playoffs).
    It was Jimmy/Brissett, and Matt Cassel had an even better year with the Chiefs in 2010 and made the Pro Bowl. He also went 5-13 with former number one overall pick Drew Bledsoe.

SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @Bills - Loss
    @Jets - Win
    vs Ravens - Loss
    @Texans - Win
    vs Cardinals - Loss
    @Chargers - Loss
    @Rams - Loss
    @Dolphins - Win
    vs Bills - Win
    vs Jets - Win

That's an optimistic 7-9 season. Kinda where my expectation are unless Cam turns it around.
    Might be tough to turn it around. Cam sucks normally. But with the covid fog he’s not even close to an nfl qb

They need to pick up a free agent. Or maybe trade for like trubustsky

MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Max Kellerman just hates and feels insecure around talented White men. Always been the same.

Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tyler2106 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Might be tough to turn it around. Cam sucks normally. But with the covid fog he’s not even close to an nfl qb

They need to pick up a free agent. Or maybe trade for like trubustsky
    Yes, Cam will perform well and then come back to earth and suck...like he currently is. I was wondering, if I'm a stud WR why would I want to go to New England? 2-4 with a bad QB. No thanks.
    New England Patriot

knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) knightofday has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cams toast, his arm is clapped out. Mind blown no ones talking about his shoulder, it’s clearly fukt and his throwing motion looks soo strained and constricted

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    It's definitely disputed. Have you heard of this newer guy named Patrick Mahomes III?
    I know you're not this dense.

god your dunce
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishnbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    too much stuff happening on the pats squad to make a fair comparison.

SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000) SmashinYoungVag is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, Cam will perform well and then come back to earth and suck...like he currently is. I was wondering, if I'm a stud WR why would I want to go to New England? 2-4 with a bad QB. No thanks.
    Stud wide receivers don’t move around too much. Unless they have character issues. You have to draft one

Julio aj green fitz megaton all in one spot.

Odell TO AB all moved around.

camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) camaleom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stud wide receivers don’t move around too much. Unless they have character issues. You have to draft one

this...
    "I worked hard last year but it was not enough, I think I have to work harder. - Fabian Cancellara

Originally Posted by knightofday View Post
    Cams toast, his arm is clapped out. Mind blown no ones talking about his shoulder, it’s clearly fukt and his throwing motion looks soo strained and constricted
    I've noticed this. It's an ugly throwing motion and one that he can't make simple throws.

If the Patriots keep playing like they are they'll have a high draft pick for a WR. Unfortunate that Harry didn't turn out to be better...at this point.
    New England Patriot