Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Coping with an injured wrist?

So yesterday I tried testing my max on the squat and failed at 315 lbs after being able to do 305 lbs for a rep earlier. When the bar fell, the safety pins caught the weights though I believe the bar landed on my palm and made my right wrist sore. There is no pain though there is some discomfort when I move it around.

I tried training upper body this morning and I was able to bench press 145 lbs for a set but after that my wrist started catching up so I had to stop, though for some reason DBs remained comfortable.

Should I stick to icing the area and just resting for a few days? I am not sure if this qualifies as an injury but it just is a dull ache.

Also is my bench press with the wrist problem decent? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEoQ4hduJtQ . I initially had my eyes under the bar but when I shot up my hips to unrack I accidentally slid up (I need to shoot my hips to unrack because I have short arms). I was able to bench 5x5 135 lbs earlier this week. 145 lbs didn't feel too heavy but as stated my wrist was bothering me so I couldn't put as much effort

sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sowilson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ice and give it a break for a few days. You can also try wrist wraps. My son would sometimes use them when he was training throws (shot, hammer, discus) while also doing heavy sets (squat, dl, bp, etc)

Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Odifududix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sowilson View Post
    ice and give it a break for a few days. You can also try wrist wraps. My son would sometimes use them when he was training throws (shot, hammer, discus) while also doing heavy sets (squat, dl, bp, etc)
    Duly noted. I started icing and I already feel the difference.

Where there any issues with my bench? Also great job on having a son that also lifts