Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    So I'm going to end things with her. Now how to do so w/o her becoming emotional..
    i still think you can detach emotionally if you put your mind to it.

focus on meeting other girls and she'll naturally become less important in your mind. as slooty as she looks she's still decently attractive. would be foolish imo to say goodbye to pussy when it's on a plate for you.

but if you've made your mind up thats fine.
    as for her becoming emotional, who cares..?
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Truth bomb crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    i still think you can detach emotionally if you put your mind to it.

focus on meeting other girls and she'll naturally become less important in your mind. as slooty as she looks she's still decently attractive. would be foolish imo to say goodbye to pussy when it's on a plate for you.

but if you've made your mind up thats fine.
    as for her becoming emotional, who cares..?
    Nah, just this and a few other things she says/does are pretty selfish and pissing me off, like being late to dates by over an hour etc., not responding to texts asking about plans for 3 or 4 days - guarantee she wouldn't do this for the guy she flirts with on Insta. Even as an FWB it's annoying and disrespectful.

100% made my mind up mate. She doesn't deserve a non-trashy guy, after all they're not even her type.

She's one of those girls who gets clingier the less you care, so this is defo going to rustle her jimmies - she's probably going to write essay long texts now lol.
    ~Finance crew~
    ~Self-improvement crew~
    ~Avid reader crew~

Smashing jolly good posh totty since 1998

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nah, just this and a few other things she says/does are pretty selfish and pissing me off, like being late to dates by over an hour etc., not responding to texts asking about plans for 3 or 4 days - guarantee she wouldn't do this for the guy she flirts with on Insta. Even as an FWB it's annoying and disrespectful.

100% made my mind up mate. She doesn't deserve a non-trashy guy, after all they're not even her type.

She's one of those girls who gets clingier the less you care, so this is defo going to rustle her jimmies - she's probably going to write essay long texts now lol.
    Lol so by deciding to let her go you're prob gonna end up making it easier on yourself to smash on your terms if you so choose because she'll start chasing you.
    In for more updates.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

With those new details plus what you originally said about her, why in the fuk were you even considering this?
    Unapproved sig line

BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Lol so by deciding to let her go you're prob gonna end up making it easier on yourself to smash on your terms if you so choose because she'll start chasing you.
    In for more updates.
    Tbf the sex is next level, ngl, she even wanted to try things I wouldn't have thought of like bondage. She already kind of smashes on my terms in that I get to do everything I want to haha.

I don't know if I WOULD want to smash even if she "started chasing" tbh - games just drain my energy these days, especially as a young guy who's just started his first grad job and doesn't want to expend rent-free space in my head on hoes.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    With those new details plus what you originally said about her, why in the fuk were you even considering this?
    We only see each other on and off when she comes up to Edinburgh (she went to beauty school here but lives in Manchester for uni now, which is a few hours away).

Wasn't really seriously considering a relationship tbh as my gut instinct would scream bloody murder if I did that lmfao.. but just wanted to run it past you guys, as well as the whole "priority girl" thing. You're right though, she doesn't prioritise me at all so really confused about why she's suddenly mentioning 4 to 5 times in a conversation if she can be exclusive or at least my "priority girl" over all the others ha.

Either way: not happening, nor is even FWB gonna continue I think. Girl is disrespectful, not worth it.
    ~Finance crew~
    ~Self-improvement crew~
    ~Avid reader crew~

Smashing jolly good posh totty since 1998

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smashedurgfx10 View Post
    are you trolling?
    Nope but you’re a little harsh based on zero facts. “Girl is a flirt on Instagram”. This is all you have to go on and she’s complete trash and doesn’t deserve anything. The concerns that OP had which came after your posts are more realistic to break things off like constantly being late and not respecting his time or energy.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post

Agree
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tbf the sex is next level, ngl, she even wanted to try things I wouldn't have thought of like bondage. She already kind of smashes on my terms in that I get to do everything I want to haha.

I don't know if I WOULD want to smash even if she "started chasing" tbh - games just drain my energy these days, especially as a young guy who's just started his first grad job and doesn't want to expend rent-free space in my head on hoes.

We only see each other on and off when she comes up to Edinburgh (she went to beauty school here but lives in Manchester for uni now, which is a few hours away).

Wasn't really seriously considering a relationship tbh as my gut instinct would scream bloody murder if I did that lmfao.. but just wanted to run it past you guys, as well as the whole "priority girl" thing. You're right though, she doesn't prioritise me at all so really confused about why she's suddenly mentioning 4 to 5 times in a conversation if she can be exclusive or at least my "priority girl" over all the others ha.

Either way: not happening, nor is even FWB gonna continue I think. Girl is disrespectful, not worth it.
    Yeah, someone not responding to you for days and making you wait hours on them is completely disrespectful. Why give one ounce of energy to someone like that? It's not worth it, IMO.
    Unapproved sig line