Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Question Hair Loss Crew - Stemoxydine or Minoxidil?

Been on Fin since April. I've noticed that I've recovered and slowed the rate of hair loss over time so far. I know hair loss prevention/regrowth is a marathon as far as treatment is concerned and it takes a long time to see results. I yet haven't seen the increase in density I'm looking for mainly on the crown.

I am considering adding Minoxidil but I have some concerns. There may or may not be an initial shedding phase which will be a major PITA to deal with cause my hair will look exponentially worse for atleast 2-3 months before the new thicker hair grows in. My second concern is if I turn out to be in the minority of people who get side effects from Minoxidil. The major ones for me being migraines, dizziness, and heart palpitations/fainting.

I've done research on other topicals and came across Stemoxydine which is patented by L'Oreal and sold as Serioxyl. The mechanism of action is completely different from Minoxidil and there are scientific studies showing that it does in fact work. L'Oreal claims the product will absolutely recover at least 1500 hairs. Obviously thats not much since the head has approx. 100,000 follicles but applied mainly in the problem areas maybe it'll help?

Plus vs Minoxidil once you start Minoxidil you're on for life, if you stop the hair will aggressively shed and you might end up worse than before you started.

Progress Fin/Ketaconozole from April to August

Current Hair

Attached Images
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Propecia takes a long time to see legit growth, longer than just April it has to go through stages fall out shed and regrowth so like a year or two of consistent usage. some get faster results than others, I stopped because of limp dick.

Dont waste time with minox it will just make your eyes have dark circles, it causes headaches too for some and you will get the were wolf fingers and if you get some on your ear lobe your ear hairs will start getting long and dark.

This guy got minox on his fingers and the hairs grew super thick and long

By the way looking at your hair you dont have MPB, you just have stress thinning it could be lack of a certain vitamin or mineral causing this or stress.

You have that diffuse thinning, you don't even have a receding hairline. So I don't know why you went on Fin, its like an underlying health issue or deficiency

CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChaliHo View Post
    Propecia takes a long time to see legit growth, longer than just April it has to go through stages fall out shed and regrowth so like a year or two of consistent usage. some get faster results than others, I stopped because of limp dick.

Dont waste time with minox it will just make your eyes have dark circles, it causes headaches too for some and you will get the were wolf fingers and if you get some on your ear lobe your ear hairs will start getting long and dark.

This guy got minox on his fingers and the hairs grew super thick and long
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/tJv9fRe.jpg/img]
    What if I apply it with latex gloves? Lol

Either way I'm weary of Minoxidil cause it's also been proven to cause water retention and bloating in the face/aging. Only want to use it as a last resort.

As you can see I don't truly have any bald spots, which thankfully the Finasteride will help. I only suffer from diffuse thinning, so I wanna do what I can early.
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dermarolling is the most effective

The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively)
    https://www.ijtrichology.com/article...;aulast=Dhurat
    - root console

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    I've looked into microneedling as well, just haven't tried it yet. Should I just go for this first?

-Socrates

By the way looking at your hair you dont have MPB, you just have stress thinning it could be lack of a certain vitamin or mineral causing this or stress.

You have that diffuse thinning, you don't even have a receding hairline. So I don't know why you went on Fin, its like an underlying health issue or deficiency
    I think you're somewhat correct, prior to April the catalyst for me was a month of extreme shedding which I'm not sure why it was occurring it completely scared the chit out of me. I was aggressively losing a lot of hair. Hair has regrown but the area on the crown still hasn't reached full density. I think part of it is legitimate AA. So I will continue using Fin cause it will help slow loss even if what I'm currently experiencing isn't true Androgenic Alopecia.

-Socrates

FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankGrimes29 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used Ketaconozole and minoxidil for almost 2 years. Had zero side effects. I used minox twice daily religiously.

It worked for a bit. Stopped the thinning and saw very slight regrowth on the crown. But then it sort of stopped working. Hairline kept going back. Got sick of applying it twice a day without missing days.

Stopped it and decided I would shave my head to stop my mental worrying and insecurity. When you stop minox, you shed like a fukking Husky. Every time I put my hands through my head like 10 hairs would be on it. My bathroom floor would be covered with it.

But I used both rogaine, off brand minoxidil, and even an oil based one that had the best reviews. The first two were foam ones. Didn't get any dark circles under my eyes. No headaches. No other issues that I can remember. But I would also say it just didn't really work that well. For 2 years applying that chit 730 times....for what? A couple extra thin hairs? Maybe minox just didn't work for me specifically.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No sugar
    No pron
    Vitamin C
    Lots of water

That’s all you need OP

Originally Posted by frezKo View Post
    OP that looks like a wet scalp. Just stuck to fin and you should be fine.

You’re most likely over reacting (srs)
    Yea I always take progress pics with wet hair cause It highlights the problem areas most. Dry you wouldn't even notice. This was a month ago.

Attached Images

-Socrates

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’m doing 15m of rogain foam. Found a dr online say foam is absorbed 15 m liquid 90m. He says with these doses you’ll get the effecrs with zero sides.

iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iwant2beswole has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will derma rolling the face make your beard thicker? Sloots do it to help wrinkles so maybe a double benefit
    watchout your comments boyo ↓

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whatever you do, don't shave it off. Hair is life. Women do not like bald men. That is a fact.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    I've looked into microneedling as well, just haven't tried it yet. Should I just go for this first?
    It works well with minoxidil, better than either alone

ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChaliHo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What if I apply it with latex gloves? Lol

Either way I'm weary of Minoxidil cause it's also been proven to cause water retention and bloating in the face/aging. Only want to use it as a last resort.

As you can see I don't truly have any bald spots, which thankfully the Finasteride will help. I only suffer from diffuse thinning, so I wanna do what I can early.
    Do you have a greasy scalp that can also cause hairloss clogging the pores and causing the hair to fall out and blocking it, that is possible since you dont have Pattern baldness rather defuse thinning. Check into a shampoo to help with that. Stress can also cause greasy skin and scalp

You are lucky that its only diffuse its not real hairloss in my eyes, you have checked your minerals and vitamins in blood or are you under depression or stress? My friend had diffuse thinning much worse than yours at 20 his hair was not receding but his hair was falling out and thinning not in a pattern so it wasnt MPB and after he got his worry and stress undercontrol which causes hormone issues causing greasy scalp his hair regrew

what he did was used a scalp brush and used it in the shower, and used Nizoral and sebamed this one alternating and he said he got his minerals checked and he was deficient in B vitamins and iron

Originally Posted by rootcon View Post
    Ive been reading up on this and its legit in thickening your scalp and many people only do it twice a month, but it seems painful.

I want to try but do you have to throw away the needle roller every use or can you disinfect it? seems like unless that thing is sterile you can end up getting infections since you are pricking your scalp causing small wounds.

3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3basic5me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why do you look like you've never lifted ever in that pic?

Do you have a greasy scalp that can also cause hairloss clogging the pores and causing the hair to fall out and blocking it, that is possible since you dont have Pattern baldness rather defuse thinning. Check into a shampoo to help with that. Stress can also cause greasy skin and scalp

You are lucky that its only diffuse its not real hairloss in my eyes, you have checked your minerals and vitamins in blood or are you under depression or stress? My friend had diffuse thinning much worse than yours at 20 his hair was not receding but his hair was falling out and thinning not in a pattern so it wasnt MPB and after he got his worry and stress undercontrol which causes hormone issues causing greasy scalp his hair regrew

what he did was used a scalp brush and used it in the shower, and used Nizoral and sebamed this one alternating and he said he got his minerals checked and he was deficient in B vitamins and iron

[img]https://assets.sebamedusa.com/spree/images/860/large/s3_image.?1580749955/img]
    I haven't had blood work done recently but I can tell you my diet is not balanced whatsoever. So I may be deficient in nutrients IDK. Either way I currently am already using Nizoral. Prior I had Regenepure DR which was better but I ran out hence the switch. I may need to focus on eating healthier and trying your shampoo suggestions. I have read that you're not even truly supposed to wash your hair that often. Also silk pillow cases help with friction and frizziness.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by 3basic5me View Post
    why do you look like you've never lifted ever in that pic?
    Angle perhaps. Plus until recently I had been out of the gym since February this year. Getting back on track though.

-Socrates

Yea I always take progress pics with wet hair cause It highlights the problem areas most. Dry you wouldn't even notice. This was a month ago.

Bro you dont have MPB you dont need Fin or minox, dont put that wet gel your hair looks better without gel or mouse, just use a little nice styling clay or pomade light for some shine.

Like I said just make sure to check your stress levels, oil scalp can also cause shedding you dont have a balding pattern so its not AA.

Its just stress diffuse balding

I think you should just look into stuff that helps bring nutrients to the scalp and lessen the oiliness of the scalp also try scalp massage too.

Most of all just make sure you don't hae some type of mineral deficiency, I know some people who had low iodine were able to stop their diffuse thinning when they started eating more foods with iodine.

Originally Posted by iwant2beswole View Post
    Will derma rolling the face make your beard thicker? Sloots do it to help wrinkles so maybe a double benefit
    I thought the dermarolling the face only helps with Pock or acne divot scars not wrinkles. I think it might grew thicker beard hair though

All I know is it works on the scalp and helps with pock scarring on the face,

This photos of guys who just did Dermarolling every other week no fin or minox

Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Better Unborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fin, if not enough minox + microneedling. or alfatradiol

check Kevin Mann (I think?) on youtube. brah is like a hairloss wizard
    (__Y__) Misc Buck Breaker (__Y__)
    ( o Y o ) Milk Wagon Engineer ( o Y o )
    ~@( Official Youthful Glow Connoisseur )@~

Originally Posted by Better Unborn View Post
    fin, if not enough minox + microneedling. or alfatradiol

check Kevin Mann (I think?) on youtube. brah is like a hairloss wizard
    I'm already on Fin, I watch him and Derek MPMD

-Socrates

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went on fin/minox/nizoral right away when I first noticed signs of thinning. I've been on the regimen for almost a year and I can proudly say I have no bald spots. I have had no side-effects either.

Bald men are ugly and women are disgusted by them.
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dannyg1217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought the dermarolling the face only helps with Pock or acne divot scars not wrinkles. I think it might grew thicker beard hair though

All I know is it works on the scalp and helps with pock scarring on the face,

This photos of guys who just did Dermarolling every other week no fin or minox
    I just started this three weeks ago or so, I wish I wouldve taken a before pic. Ut if this is mentioned again after I get a few months in id be happy to update.

I can say the area where it was the bald slick feeling patch now feels fuzzy. I shave my head with clippers so I go a lot off of fell but it seems a tiny bit denser, hopefully not just me mentally thinking that.
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race

5'7" @ 175
    PRs, B325 S405 D405

Bump?

-Socrates

FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FrankCostanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don’t take rogaine until you’re at least a year on propecia. You don’t want 7/11 thank you come again undereyes
    I'm not here for rage. I'm here for revenge!
    Anti Covid VAX Superhero
    Mein power
    Mein pleasure
    Mein pain
    Trump 2020
    Trump 2024

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ever thought about just wearing a wig? I thought about ordering one from India. No sides

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    been on fin for many years, no sides, keeps the hair in place

got on min to fill in a small area, no sides and don't worry about that chit getting on whatever, just wash your hands with soap and water, obviously the idiot with hairy hands didn't do that
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    by the way, you mention being on min for life once you start, but guess what, you're also on fin for life or you're going to lose your hair even then, so, that's not an extra issue exclusive to min
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Originally Posted by dannyg1217 View Post
    I just started this three weeks ago or so, I wish I wouldve taken a before pic. Ut if this is mentioned again after I get a few months in id be happy to update.

I can say the area where it was the bald slick feeling patch now feels fuzzy. I shave my head with clippers so I go a lot off of fell but it seems a tiny bit denser, hopefully not just me mentally thinking that.
    Im still looking for some good microneedles, Do you reuse the same dermaroller or you replace it after every use?

Does your scalp bleed? what size do you use.

I want to start using it, so use it right after a shower correct before bed?