ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Was Sgt Slaughter a GI Joe first or wrestler?

It seems he was a bad guy in wwf but a good guy in GI Joe. So I'm so confused
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

anonymous
    Wrestler first
    I think the Gi chit was a problem for Kennedy and led to slaughter going to the Awa for all those years until he came back as an Iraq sympathizer

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    He should have joined Cobra in 1990 when he came back to the WWF as a heel. Would have evened things out since Storm Shadow backstabbed them and joined Joe!
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

Registered User SmithMachineGuy's Avatar
    SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SmithMachineGuy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He was probably with GI Joe first, but since The Joes were a classified special Ops team, we didn't hear about his involvement with GI Joe until the documentary series was released; which, was after he started his professional wrestling career. Remember that he used the "Cobra Clutch" as his wrestling finisher. A move he probably invented while taking out members of that ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight cяєω☆☆☆

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lost a lot of respect for him due to the fact he still claims he served in the military, was awarded a "purple heard" ribbon, etc. Just lies on top of lies, and I understand upholding kayfabe in his era but it's 20 years after the fact and to people who really served, who really fought in wars and really sacrificed, that is a big spit in the face. It says a lot about how someone views themselves and their self worth to carry on a lie like that for decades just to obtain some false sense of status.
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EidFnatic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    I lost a lot of respect for him due to the fact he still claims he served in the military, was awarded a "purple heard" ribbon, etc. Just lies on top of lies, and I understand upholding kayfabe in his era but it's 20 years after the fact and to people who really served, who really fought in wars and really sacrificed, that is a big spit in the face. It says a lot about how someone views themselves and their self worth to carry on a lie like that for decades just to obtain some false sense of status.
    Kayfabe needs to be preserved. I rather kayfabe be preserved than liaise with twinks.
    Hogan Warrior Taker Bret Y2J

If HE looks like a SHE, it is acceptable.

Small Willy Brah.

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    Kayfabe needs to be preserved. I rather kayfabe be preserved than liaise with twinks.
    it's not being done to uphold kayfabe. it's more because he enjoys the perks / social status that come with being a war veteran and purple heart awardee
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I met him at a convention and asked him to call me a maggot and make me do push-ups and he said no unless I paid him. He was fat anyway.
    you should read this

anonymous
    it's not being done to uphold kayfabe. it's more because he enjoys the perks / social status that come with being a war veteran and purple heart awardee
    you dont think thats him enjoying the status of being a wwe HOFer?

also brother are you not canadian?

ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChunkBuster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EidFnatic View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EidFnatic again.

Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Land Shark is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ragingcrayon View Post
    I met him at a convention and asked him to call me a maggot and make me do push-ups and he said no unless I paid him. He was fat anyway.
    Deaf Plumber from what I remember had a much better experience meeting him at a convention. Put him in the camel clutch while Gen. Adnan slapped him in the face with the Iraqi flag
    LA Kings/NY Islanders/Boston Red Sox
    ★Beverly Brothers Crew★
    ☆Dino Bravo Crew☆
    ♡Francine the Queen of Extreme Crew♡
    ★Terri Power/Tori Crew★
    ★Akeem the African Dream Crew★
    ☆Fabulous Rougeau Brothers Crew☆

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    you dont think thats him enjoying the status of being a wwe HOFer?

also brother are you not canadian?
    so lieing about military accomplishments that he never achieved because he never served is somehow is tied to his HOF induction? doesn't add up

PS: dual citizenship and I served in the US military

anonymous
    so lieing about military accomplishments that he never achieved because he never served is somehow is tied to his HOF induction? doesn't add up

PS: dual citizenship and I served in the US military
    how hard is it to spell the word 'lying' srs?

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you hate big boss man for pretending to be a cop too?
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    He was a corrections officer. I asked this once
    you should read this

Originally Posted by tnel00 View Post
    Bossman was a real prison guard.

in slaughters case he

A. is still trying to convince people he was a war vet

B. created a bunch of fake stories about him being in the military that never happened

I don't think Bossman would but that's basically what Slaughter has been doing for years.

like I said, in slaughters case it's not just a matter of trying to uphold kayfabe. its not unheard of for people to pose as servicemen in uniform for attention and clout. he's been called out for it before.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who gaf whether he served or not. A real drill sgt or not. He’s supposed to be patriotic man playing a Gimmick.

This coming from a guy who can’t stand sgt slaughter song would lol hard if Patterson and Brooklyn brawler gave each other aids and died.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrestler first
    I think the Gi chit was a problem for Kennedy and led to slaughter going to the Awa for all those years until he came back as an Iraq sympathizer
    Not solely the GI Joe stuff but the licensing that ended up coming with it. VKM wasn't about to let Sarge cash in without taking a cut. Back in '84 WWF was working with LJN to produce their first line of action figures. Slaughter was to be included, they got as far as to produce a prototype of his figure. But then Hasbro came around to Sarge looking to license him into the GI Joe line, which led to a falling out between him and WWF/Vince. So he left, the WWF figure was scrapped, he got GI Joe figures, and later in '87 Hasbro ended up creating a mail-order-only Sarge figure that was based on the 8" LJN WWF figures, to go along w/that set and stick it to Vince in a way...

/toy nerd
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571

anonymous
    Originally Posted by StinnerOzz View Post
    Not solely the GI Joe stuff but the licensing that ended up coming with it. VKM wasn't about to let Sarge cash in without taking a cut. Back in '84 WWF was working with LJN to produce their first line of action figures. Slaughter was to be included, they got as far as to produce a prototype of his figure. But then Hasbro came around to Sarge looking to license him into the GI Joe line, which led to a falling out between him and WWF/Vince. So he left, the WWF figure was scrapped, he got GI Joe figures, and later in '87 Hasbro ended up creating a mail-order-only Sarge figure that was based on the 8" LJN WWF figures, to go along w/that set and stick it to Vince in a way...

/toy nerd
    quality post. repped

when ljn lost the wwf deal and hasbro got it, was there a point when they had the wwf and gi joe contacts simultaneously? were they part of the reason sarge came back to wwf? did they broker anything?

thanks.

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    quality post. repped

when ljn lost the wwf deal and hasbro got it, was there a point when they had the wwf and gi joe contacts simultaneously? were they part of the reason sarge came back to wwf? did they broker anything?

thanks.
    I'm not into Joes at all, but I'm quite certain Hasbro never gave up the licensing. They did run in line w/the WWF Hasbros at the time though. There was a point where plans were in place for 12" wrestling figures similar to the large GI Joes with cloth clothes, articulation, etc. Macho, Hulk, and Undertaker (maybe 1 more I can't recall?) were planned, and only some heads sculpts have surfaced from the prototype stages. I believe there may be contention in the collecting world as to what the large heads were from, i.e. the 12" figures that never got produced or up-sized test pieces for the small normal figures, but I think the general concensus or even input from the sculptors has labeled them as belonging to the 12" ones. They were different head sculpts than the smaller figures got, so that makes sense. Anyway, that's a timeline thing in the mid-90s when Hasbro also had GI Joe.

I wouldn't think Slaughter had anything to do with the license going ot Hasbro, but you never know. I just haven't ever heard anything like that. What I did hear regarding his return was that Hulk really wanted to work with him, so Vince made it happen.
    Last edited by StinnerOzz; 10-27-2020 at 11:04 AM.
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lost a lot of respect for him due to the fact he still claims he served in the military, was awarded a "purple heart" ribbon, etc. Just lies on top of lies, and I understand upholding kayfabe in his era but it's 20 years after the fact and to people who really served, who really fought in wars and really sacrificed, that is a big spit in the face. It says a lot about how someone views themselves and their self-worth to carry on a lie like that for decades just to obtain some false sense of status.
    He was a wrestler first. Hell even "The Fridge" from the Superbowl Champion Chicago Bears was a G.I. Joe. I am a 3 time Purple Heart awardee, 5 combat action ribbon awardee. We don't get hostile about the "Work" or "Backstory" of a cartoon or toy. It is propaganda or story building. If we got upset by that stuff we would be mad at all of Hollywood lol. I was awarded one in ****lia in 93, Rwanda 94, Liberia 96.

I understand where you were coming from mate and my hat is off to you. However, stolen valor is a whole different thing. I was at an outback steakhouse and this jackass was wearing Army cammies and Air Force enlisted rank on the collar getting free beer and food etc. So here is this joker wearing 2 different uniform sets and talking about being on navy ops and a pilot to boot.

This was a few years ago before Obama put in safeguards against that stuff, so I was recording the whole thing. I sent it to my friends no the local police department. I got up, introduced myself, showing my military ID, he spent 6 months in jail and charged with grand larceny. He had accepted 500 dollars in food, boos, and gifts. The man had never served a day of military service. So disappointing.

FWIW: 2 years ago I took my sister and dad out to lunch for my sister's birthday. I was wearing the red marine corps football jersey. A lot of nice people chipped in and bought our food. It was incredibly nice, I was a bit embarrassed. I didn't join the Marines for free food, I joined because I felt it my duty.

Unless I am going to the American Legion, VFW, Paralyzed Veterans, Marine Corps League, Veterans Affairs, or something like that I don't even wear Marine Corps Nascar themed jacket.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*